Naples Transfer | JDB | DreamIt
This is a poor recording of the driver that met me for the JDB transfer in Naples from DreamIt on Sept 21 2010. Transfer from train station to the Bellevue Syrene.
Here are the notes and observations:
• The driver was able to speak some very basic English, no sentences, but some words and verbs
• The sign was not JDB, just my name --which was OK, but not what I was expecting
• His dress was casual (open collar shirt, etc) and not suitable for a deluxe client (but that may have been because of the last minute nature of this favor).
• The vehicle, image attached was not new or deluxe, but clean and air conditioned. The ride was bumpy, but he drove carefully and safely.
• We walked to the parking lot together, he rolled my bag for me. If there had been two passengers, I supposed he would have picked us up in front of the station
Personally, I was very grateful for the transfer, after all I am a true traveler at heart as you know. Deluxe clients on the other hand would expect more from this experience if they are associating the quality of the transfer with a five star hotel on the coast. Deluxe clients would rate this transfer below average, but in my case it was perfectly fine.
Amalfi Coast, Italy
My travels to the Amalfi Coast Italy; Amalfi, Ravello, Minori, Atrani, Maiori, Praiano, Cetara, Conca dei Marini, Erchie, Eurore, Montepertuso, Dogerola, Vietri sul Mare, Agerola, Albori, Dragonea, Marina di Vietri, Nocelle, Pietre, Pontone, Scala, Torello,Tramonti. Grand memories. Thank you Amalfi Coast Transfers - Ms. Mena Forino.