Top 10 Places to Visit in Czech Republic
Ispent 3 weeks in the Czech Republic in search of the best places to visit. After featuring this awesome country in our Top 10 destinations for 2015 video, we needed to go and experience it for ourselves. The Czech Republic exceeded our expectations.
Prague was great, as expected, but there's so much to discover outside the big the city!. The national parks and natural reserves are incredibly beautiful.
We have put together our favorite 10 places:
For more information visit the Czech Tourism website:
This video was sponsored by Czech Tourism US & Canada
Special thanks to all the regional partners that also made this video possible:
-Cesky Krumlov Tourism
-Czech Inn Hotel Prague
-Prague Urban Adventures
-Tourist Authority of South Moravia
-Tourist Authority of East Moravia
STAY CONNECTED HERE/ CONNECTA CON NOSOTROS AQUI
Top 10 Places To Visit In Czech Republic
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a country that's known for its ornate castles, native beers, and long history. Prague, the capital, is home to grand 9th-century Prague Castle, a preserved medieval old town, and statue-lined Charles Bridge. Český Krumlov, a small town in the South Bohemia region, is notable for its wealth of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, many of which house restaurants and shops.
Rising Star Tours & Travels
Contact-011-47011111 (100 lines )
10 Best Places to Visit in the Czech Republic
10 Best Places to Visit in the Czech Republic: Castle Karlstejn, Cesky Krumlov, Karlovy Vary, Kutna Hora, Litomysl, Moravian Karst, Olomouc, Plzen, Prague, Telc
Czech Republic Tourist Attractions: 10 Beautiful Places To Visit
Planning to visit Czech Republic? Check out our Czech Republic Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Czech Republic.
Best Places to visit in Czech Republic:
Plzen, Moravian Karst, Litomysl, Olomouc, Telc, Karlstejn Castle, Karlovy Vary, Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov, Prague
Visit our website:
Top 12 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Czech Republic
Live to Travel's Amazon Page - Checkout all Travel Related Products
In this video, let’s see the “Top 12 Most Famous Cities to Visit in Czech Republic”,
1. Prague, the country's capital and largest city, and one of Europe's premier tourist destinations. Its large and beautiful historical core is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Brno, the largest city in Moravia and the republic's second city with several excellent museums, an accessible old town, a stunning cathedral, and the annual Grand Prix.
3. České Budějovice, known also as Budweis, an attractive city in South Bohemia with an impressive old town square.
4. Český Krumlov, a stunning medieval and Renaissance town, which is home to the country's second largest palace and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
5. Karlovy Vary, a historic spa resort and the republic's largest, especially popular with German and Russian tourists and it’s the site of the country's most prestigious film festival.
6. Kutná Hora, a historical medieval town in Central Bohemia, which is home to Saint Barbara's Church, old silver mines and the Sedlec Ossuary, which is decorated with tens of thousands of human remains. Its attractions are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
7. Olomouc, a riverside university town with a thousand-year history and the second largest historical centre in the Czech Republic after Prague.
8. Ostrava, a vibrant and sometimes gritty blue collar city with a strong subculture and a long history of coal mining and steel production.
9. Opava, a city in the eastern Czech Republic on the river Opava, located to the north-west of Ostrava. Opava is one of the historical centres of Silesia.
10. Pilsen, the city is home to the original Pilsner Urquell beer and the Škoda Works and it is the largest city in West Bohemia.
11. Telč, a perfectly preserved Renaissance town centre surrounded by shallow man-made lakes and the town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
12. Zlín, the city is a beautiful example of functionalistic architecture inspired by garden cities of Le Corbusier and rebuilt by Baťa shoemaker family. The town is set in small hills with incredible nature, zoo and spa, literally behind a hill.
Watch the video, If you like this video, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button below the video.
Music in the video:
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
12 Czech Republic’s beautiful places
12 beautiful Czech Republic cities
12 Czech Republic places to visit
12 Czech Republic places to see
12 Czech Republic places of interests
12 Czech Republic places to stay
12 Czech Republic places to live
12 most beautiful places in Czech Republic to live
12 most beautiful towns in Czech Republic
12 most beautiful places in northern Czech Republic
12 beautiful places in Czech Republic to get married
12 most beautiful places in Czech Republic to visit
The best 12 places and cities to visit in Czech Republic
10 Best Places to Visit in the Czech Republic - Czech Republic Travel Video
Czech Republic Travel Video: 10 Best Places to Visit in the Czech Republic.
Here is the main list of Places to Visit in the Czech Republic: 10. Plzen, 9. Moravian Karst, 8. Litomysl, 7. Olomouc, 6. Telc, 5. Castle Karlstejn, 4. Karlovy Vary, 3. Kutna Hora, 2. Cesky Krumlov, 1. Prague.
Copyright: Video created by Omegatours.vn
Omega Tours Co., LTD
Add: 176 Tran Phu Str - Hai Chau Dist - Da Nang City, Vietnam
Disclaimer: All audio in this video, We was used free audio in Youtube Library.
Thank For Creative Commons of Authors:
Личный альбом: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Plzen_city_view.jpg
Michal Ritter: goo.gl/qwDJpC
9. Moravian Karst
Michal Klajban: goo.gl/VHih79
Michal Klajban: goo.gl/YH5vFN
te whiu: flickr.com/photos/te_whiu/7765168040
5. Castle Karlstejn
4. Karlovy Vary
Bobak Ha'Eri: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2007-KarlovyVary-143s.jpg
Patrice Marek: flickr.com/photos/111702510@N03/11448151654
3. Kutna Hora
Jerzy Strzelecki: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:KUTNA_HORA_(js)_11.jpg
2. Cesky Krumlov
Adam Polselli: flickr.com/photos/polselli/819126818
Visionn Photo @ avisionn.com: flickr.com/photos/northshorephotography/7954917060
Top attractions and places in Olomouc (Czech Republic) - Best Places To Visit
Жилье у реальных людей -
best price Hotels -
отели и авиабилеты -
Top attractions and places in Olomouc (Czech Republic) - Best Places To Visit: Holy Trinity Column, Astronomical Clock, Town Hall, Saint Wenceslas Cathedral, Bouzov Castle, Caesar Fountain, Moravian Theatre
Český Krumlov, Czech Republic: Bohemia's Time-Warp Town
More info about travel to Český Krumlov: The enchanting town of Český Krumlov — buried in the hills of Bohemia, lassoed by its river and dominated by its castle — feels lost in a time warp. Its delightful Old Town of shops and cobbled lanes, characteristic little restaurants, and easy going canoeing options, makes it a favorite with tourists.
For more information on the Rick Steves' Europe TV series — including episode descriptions, scripts, participating stations, travel information on destinations and more — visit
Visit Prague - Top 10 Sites in Prague, Czech Republic
The top sites to see in Prague. Wondering what to see and do in Prague? Here we give you our top 10 things to see and do in Prague.
Filmed in Prague, The Czech Republic
Copyright Mark Wolters 2014
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Brno (Czech Republic)
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Brno (Czech Republic): Dietrichstein Palace and the Moravian Museum, Moravian Karst and Caves, Špilberk Castle , The Capuchin Church, The Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, The Church of St. James, The Moravian Gallery in Brno, Veveří Castle, The Old Town Hall,