10 Best Places to Visit in California - Travel Video
There is a new version of this video available:
17 Things to Do in Palm Springs
Palm Springs is a huge destination for people in California and around the United States with lots of good food, adventures, and activities to explore. I have been going to the city for years, so I figured I would make this video to show you some of my favorite things to do in Palm Springs. Let me know what I left off in the comments that you love doing.
Items in this list:
1. Palm Springs Tram
2. Palm Springs Air Museum
3. Moorten Botanical Garden
4. Downtown Palm Springs / Walk of Fame
5. Ruddy's General Store
6. Palm Springs Art Museum
7. Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway
8. Sit by the Pool
9. Tahquitz Canyon Waterfall
12. Joshua Tree National Park
14. Elmer's Restaurant
15. Starbucks Reserve
16. Bill's Pizza
17. Great Shakes / Lappert's Dole Whip
Read more about Palm Springs
See all the gear I use here
5 Best Weekend Spa Getaways in United States | Love is Vacation
5 Best Weekend Spa Getaways in United States
Whether you are looking to relax at a coastal resort, country inn or a mountain lodge, there are many exceptional rejuvenating spa weekend getaways to choose from in the United States. All the properties that made our list have a luxurious spa, beautiful accommodations, a choice of activities and a gourmet restaurant perfect for a romantic dinner. Visit the Blue Ridge Mountains, play scenic golf in Arizona, or relax on a beach in Maine, New Hampshire or California.
1 Maine - Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa
2 Virginia - Keswick Hall and Golf Club
3 California - Oceano Hotel & Spa
4 New Jersey - Crystal Springs Resort
5 Washington - Alderbrook Resort & Spa
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thanks for watching video about
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Los Angeles | Things To Do in LA (2018)
Los Angeles is a fun city to visit, whether you are planning a quick weekend getaway or a longer vacation. From world-class museums and attractions to unique activities and restaurants, there is plenty to see and do. Go on thrilling rides inspired by your favorite movies at Universal Studios Hollywood, spend a romantic evening at Griffith Observatory, stroll through the Farmers Market and relax at natural hot springs. If you decide to spend an afternoon relaxing in the sun, Southern California’s sandy beaches are not far away. Here are top 10 places to visit in LA
1. Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park is one of the famous tourist attraction in Los Angeles. It's a great place to spend a time with family and friends.
2. Griffith Observatory
Griffith Observatory is an observatory, planetarium, and astronomy museum in Los Angeles. The observatory is a popular tourist attraction with an excellent view.
3. HOLLYWOOD Sign
The Hollywood Sign is an American cultural icon and landmark located in Los Angeles. HOLLYWOOD is spelled out in 44-foot tall white capital letters and is 352 feet long. The sign was originally created in 1923
4. Hollywood Walk of Fame
Hollywood Walk of Fame is a popular tourist destination in Los Angeles.
5. The Getty Center
The Getty Center is well known for its architecture, gardens, and views overlooking Los Angeles.
6. Universal CityWalk
CityWalk opened in May 1993 Universal CityWalk Hollywood is a three-block entertainment, dining, shopping promenade. More than 30 places to eat, hot nightclubs, 19 screen theater.
7. Venice Beach
Venice is a buzzing beach town. Venice Boardwalk is the site of funky shops, street performers, and colorful murals. There’s also a skate park and Muscle Beach outdoor gym.
8. Malibu Beach
It’s known for its celebrity homes and beaches, including wide and sandy Zuma Beach. To the east is Malibu Lagoon State Beach, known as Surfrider Beach for its waves.
9. Los Angeles County Museum of Art
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art was established as a museum in 1961. The museum itself has five different buildings, all with unique and crazy modern pieces of art.
10. Petersen Automotive Museum
One of the world's largest automotive museums, the Petersen Automotive Museum. The museum has over one-hundred vehicles on display in its twenty-five galleries.
►Things you don’t want to forget to pack: Umbrella, Mobile Power Bank/Charger, Laptop power cord, Medical Prescriptions(if required), Sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, Long-sleeve shirt, Extra undergarments, Bathing suit, Belt, Passport or driver’s license, Hand sanitizer, Snacks & Cash.
►If you enjoyed watching subscribe for a new video every day.
►Travelling To LA? Make Sure To Be Travel Ready With Following Recommended Things:
► Spacious Suitcase: /
► Mobile Power Bank/Charger: /
► Perfect Backpack: /
► Best boAt Headset: /
► Anti Theft Waterproof Backpack: /
► For Digital Storage While Travelling: /
► For More info visit
► Like Us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Thanks for Watching Our Video
Los Angeles tourism
Los Angeles tourism packages
top 10 Los Angeles attractions
tourist places near Los Angeles
places to visit in Los Angeles with girlfriend
Los Angeles tourist spots
places to visit Los Angeles
places to visit in Los Angeles for 1 day
best places to visit in Los Angeles with friends
Los Angeles shopping places
tourist places near Los Angeles in the rainy season
tourist places near Los Angeles in summer
places to visit in Los Angeles for 2 days
places to visit in Los Angeles at night
Los Angeles points of interest
journey to Los Angeles
Los Angeles temperature
places to visit near Los Angeles
Los Angeles colleges and universities
Los Angeles map
Los Angeles hotels
Los Angeles rains
Los Angeles resorts
10 Best Hikes Around Southern California You Gotta Try!
From San Diego to the Sierra Mountains, Southern California has some incredible hiking trails! Desert hikes in Joshua Tree National Park, the Hollywood Sign in LA, to waterfalls in Yosemite National Park, I don't think I'll ever get tired of exploring this incredible state!
#california #hiking #nationalparks
~Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video! My favorite thing about creating this show has been interacting with all of you! So if you enjoyed this episode be sure to hit subscribe and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Even if it’s just a simple hi. Getting to know you guys has been the highlight to what I do!
~Be sure to head over and check out monicagoes.com for every video, blog, and more!
~Hey all! I’m Monica Ortega and I created Monica Goes because I wanted to inspire people to break out of their comfort zones and go on adventures. I want to show that if an everyday, average person like me can do these things, anyone can. My goal is also to show people that you can use your 2nd (or 3rd, or 55th) chance to step back and create a life you truly love!
~Follow me online here:
#californiahiking #hikingtrails #epichikes #adventure #travel #hollywoodsignhike #joshuatreenationalpark #yosemitenationalpark #channelislands #bridgetonowhere #bigpinelakes #beautifulhikes #southerncalifornia #socal #mountains #mtislip #halfdome #devilspunchbowl #yosemitehiking #beginnerhikes
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
10 Best Cities to Visit in the US in 2019
America is a vast, incredibly diverse country. There are so many amazing US cities, that it's impossible to fit them in just one list but these should get you started and just might inspire your next great American adventure.
1 SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO
Santa Fe has something unique and almost magical about it. The adobe houses are expertly hidden by natural terrain, the Sangre de Cristo Mountains are a great ski locale. Santa Fe is rich with Spanish and Native American culture. You may do a tour of the Loretto Chapel and round out your trip with some authentic Mexican cuisine and some wine from the many local wineries.
2 SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
The Bay Area is an ideal location for travelers seeking a temperate climate, incredible food and attractions, and diverse culture. A unique activity to do when in San Francisco is to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, the view of the city and the bay is spectacular.
Other sights that can’t be missed are Lombardi Street, China Town and Alcatraz.
3 BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
Boston is the place to visit if you want to walk the streets that whisper secrets of the American Revolutionary War. Check out Paul Revere’s house, the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and Beacon Hill. Boston also is known for its food, one must try traditional Boston Cream Pie and Boston Baked Beans and don’t forget the New England clam chowder and the lobster!
4 NASHVILLE, TENNSESSEE
Nashville, known for its country and honky-tonks, is steadily becoming a very hip place to visit and even live. Hot chicken is a local favorite, so when visiting, digging in is a must. Check out the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Parthenon.
5 MIAMI, FLORIDA
Prime travel months are december through may when the chance of hurricanes are low. Miami was found bya a woman and is known for its Cuban influences. In fact, it isn’t a trip to Miami if you don’t try a traditional Cuban sammie. Florida also is famous for its pristine white beaches and The Everglades National Park.
6 CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
Visit the Willis Tower, you can see an amazing four states on a clear day from the Skydeck, the deck floor is completely see-through! Chicago is famous for its deep dish pizza and cheesecake. Make sure to check out the “bean,” or more accurately, Cloud Gate in Millennium Park.
7 SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
Seattle is a vibrant city known for diverse food options, lots and lots of rain, and, of course, Starbucks. Visit the original Starbucks at 1st and Pike and then take a stroll through the lively and vibrant Pike Place Market. No trip to Seattle is complete without seeing the Space Needle. There is an admission fee to climb the tower but it be worth it. Do not forget check out the Chihuly Garden and Glass art exhibit.
8 SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
San Diego has the perfect weather for strolls on the beach or on Mission Beach Boardwalk. also makes for a great time at the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and San Diego Bay. Not too far from San Diego is Legoland, which is a family favorite.
Check out the local food scene. Do not miss Taco Tuesday in SD. In fact, you might just want to plan your trip around tacos.
9 AUSTIN, TEXAS
Another great locale for more temperate weather is Austin. Dig into some mouth-watering barbeque at one of the many local joints and then enjoy some live music in the “Live Music Capital of the World.” Check out the Instagrammable I Love You So Much wall then consider a “weird homes” tour. You might get a glimpse of Elijah Wood’s home.
10 SAVANNAH, GEORGIA
The best time to travel is fall, but spring in Georgia is known for its beautiful blossoming flowers. One of the best things to do in Savannah is to experience its rich history by walking through the Historic District. The south and Savannah are known for fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and fried chicken. Wrap up your stay in the south by marveling at the Spanish moss in Forsyth Park.
Have you ever been to any of these destinations?
Get more Tips here!
The Top Ten Natural Hot Springs in The World
The Top Ten Natural Hot Springs in The World
10-Deception Island Hot Springs,Antarctica
09-Cascate del Mulino, Italy
08-Blood Pond Hot Spring, Japan
07-Minerva Terrace, U.S.A.
06-Takaragawa Onsen, Japan
04-Grand Prismatic Spring,U.S.A.
03-Dominica’s Boiling Lake,Dominica
02-Frying Pan Lake, New Zealand
source music :
Summer Rain by Jens Kiilstofte
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (
AWESOME! Seven Falls Santa Barbara
Seven Falls is a beautiful day hike into the mountains of Santa Barbara. This is one of the best things to do in Santa Barbara, California. The 5 mile round trip adventure hike actually features more than 10 waterfalls, big swimming holes, cliff jumps and even some natural water slides! Right now is the best time to go because the water is flowing and the lush vegetation makes this place full of life.
8 THRILLING Natural Water Slides of California-
2018 Adventure Travel Highlights-
Buy an OG Infamous T-shirt or hoodie:
Support this channel on Patreon and get more exclusive content, behind the scenes videos, Q & A's and MORE!
The main gear I use:
Other gear I recommend and use:
(The gear links above are affiliate links and you can support this channel by shopping through them.)
Intense Biodiversity of Costa Rica (mini documentary) -
Outdoor Adventure Travel Videos-
I make outdoor adventure travel videos to inspire you to take your next trip and get outdoors. Life is short and there are so many interesting people, places and things to learn about and experience. Join me on my journey, SUBSCRIBE AND become a part of Team Infamous.
My name is Jesse St Louis (AKA Infamous JSL) and I'm an actor that likes to go on awesome adventures between gigs. I've been called a no frills Bear Grylls but mostly I've been called an Actor. Traveler. Smart-ass.
INFAMOUS /ˈinfəməs/ in-fuh-muh s/ (adjective) - legendary, fabled, famed, outrageous, shocking, scandalous, notorious
#adventuretravel #waterfalls #california
Arkansas Tourist Attractions: 13 Places To Visit
Planning to visit Arkansas? Check out our Arkansas Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Arkansas.
Best Places to visit in Arkansas:
little rock central high school, hot springs national park, Crater of Diamonds State Park, clinton presidential center, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, Garvan Woodland Gardens, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Ozark Folk Center, little rock zoo, pea ridge national military park, mammoth spring state park, thorncrown chapel, little rock river market district
Visit our Website: