Dadeville is a city in Tallapoosa County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 3,230, up from 3,212 in 2000. The city is the county seat of Tallapoosa County. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Dadeville
1. Little White HouseWarm Springs The Little White House was the personal retreat of Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States, located in the Historic District of Warm Springs, Georgia. He first came to Warm Springs in 1924 for polio treatment, and liked the area so much that, as Governor of New York, he had a home built on nearby Pine Mountain. The house was finished in 1932. Roosevelt kept the house after he became President, using it as a presidential retreat. He died there on April 12, 1945, three months into his fourth term. The house was opened to the public as a museum in 1948. A major attraction of the museum is the portrait that the artist Elizabeth Shoumatoff was painting of him when he died, now known as the Unfinished Portrait. It hangs near a finished portrait that Shoumatoff completed la... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Callaway GardensPine Mountain Callaway Gardens is a 6,500-acre resort complex located in Pine Mountain, Georgia, just outside Columbus, Georgia. The destination draws over 750,000 visitors annually. Callaway Gardens was founded in 1952 by Cason J. and Virginia Hand Callaway to promote and protect native azalea species. His son, Bo Callaway, helped develop and run the garden. Today, Callaway Gardens features a wide variety of recreational attractions including a large enclosed butterfly habitat, the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center. The native palm Sabal minor maintains one of its northernmost populations in the area. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Hills & Dales EstateLagrange Hills and Dales Estate is the home built for textile magnate Fuller E. Callaway and his wife Ida Cason Callaway completed in 1916 in Lagrange, Georgia. The property includes the pre-Civil War Ferrell Gardens started by Nancy Ferrell in 1832 and expanded by her daughter Sarah Coleman Ferrell beginning in 1841. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Wild Animal SafariPine Mountain Wild Adventures is a zoological theme park 5 miles south of Valdosta, Georgia, United States. It is owned by Herschend Family Entertainment. The park features rides and attractions, including eight roller coasters, exotic animals, shows, Splash Island water park and concerts from country, pop, rock, Christian, and oldies superstars. The park is located just off Interstate 75. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Toomer's CornerAuburn Alabama The Auburn Tigers are the athletic teams representing Auburn University, a public four-year coeducational university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. The Auburn Tigers compete in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association as a member of the Southeastern Conference . From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. F. D. Roosevelt State ParkWarm Springs F.D. Roosevelt State Park is a 9,049 acres Georgia state park located near Pine Mountain and Warm Springs. The park is named for former U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who sought a treatment for his paralytic illness in nearby Warm Springs at the Little White House. The western portion of the park, formerly named Pine Mountain State Park, was named a National Historic Landmark in 1997. F.D. Roosevelt State Park is Georgia's largest state park.Several structures in the park were built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the Great Depression, including a stone swimming pool and Roosevelt's favorite picnic spot at Dowdell's Knob, overlooking the valley below. President Roosevelt would take polio patients suffering from depression along on picnics at Dowdell's Knob. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Old Alabama Town is a collection of authentically restored 19th and 20th century structures reflecting the lives of the people who settled and developed Central Alabama. It stretches along six blocks in the heart of historic downtown Montgomery, Alabama, depicting a cross-section of architecture, history and lifestyles from an elegant townhouse to rural pioneer living.
This is Part One of a Two Part Series on Old Alabama Town.
Part Two can be found at:
For more videos of the Montgomery, Alabama area - A Drive in Town - A Visit to Union Station - Civil Rights Memorial - Civil Rights Memorial Center - F Scott Fitzgerald Museum - First White House of Confederacy
For more of our travel videos, please go to
Please email us at FreeTravelWithUs@gmail.com with any helpful suggestions on how we can do a better job documenting our travels and getting the word out about our website. Thanks!
If you are enjoying the videos, please help us continue by letting your friends know about them and subscribe to our channel so we can meet the new “1,000” subscriber requirements.
How To Visit Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon - Page, Arizona - TRAVEL VLOG
Exploring Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona. Get more details on our blog:
We stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites, which was a perfection location in between Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon. Their prices are reasonable and we got a very spacious room: You can also use this link to get a $25 credit on your next Booking.com stay :) ~
CAMERA EQUIPMENT USED ---------------------------- GoPro HERO5 Black: Sandmarc Pole for Gopro: Sony A7SII: Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4: Canon EOS 5D Mark III: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4: Tamron 70-200mm:
OUR OUTFITS ---------------------------- Candy Athleta Bottom: Athleta Bralette: Anatomie Tank Top: Nike Shoes: Crossbody iPhone Strap: PacSafe Backpack:
Crystal Athleta Bottom: Athleta Top: Nike Shoes: Crossbody iPhone Strap: Prana Hat: Camera Bag:
FOLLOW US ---------------------------- Instagram: Facebook: Twitter: Pinterest:
Best Times to Fish the Tallapoosa
Drew Morgan tells us the best times to fish the Tallapoosa. For more information from East Alabama Fly Fishing, go to their Facebook page here:
New Kowaliga Restaurant Spring 2013 Lake Martin, AL
Take a quick tour of the new and improved Kowaliga Restaurant at Lake Martin. For the latest Lake Martin real estate info and area news, go to
Steelwood Country Club
Steelwood Country Club in Loxley, Alabama ............................................ Find us on Find us on Find us on Find us on
Hunt Club Farm Haunted Hayride 2018
Haunted Hunt Club Farm's world famous Haunted Hayride celebrates it's 30th season with Wicked Whispers! A coven of witches is in these woods, possessing objects and people, while stealing the young souls who dare following the whispers in the forest.