BALI TRAVEL GUIDE: 10 Fun Things To Do!
Bali Travel Guide exploring top things to do in beautiful Bali, Indonesia! From visiting Bali's temples in Uluwatu to catching a surf in Canggu to meeting wild monkeys in Ubud - those are just some of the fun activities you can do! Help give this video a thumbs up :) WATCH BALI TRAVEL VLOGS:
Find accommodations in Bali:
Watch the Bali series:
Wrapping up the Bali Travel Vlog Series but wanted to make this travel guide first to help anyone coming to Indonesia's island paradise! Will also be making a How to Plan a Trip to Bali Guide going over logistics such as accommodations, transportations, tourist traps, etc.
Thank YOU for joining me on this Southeast Asia adventure!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Help keep this channel alive →
Other ways to support →
Free Become a Digital Nomad E-book →
My Vlogging Equipment →
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Camera used: Canon 70D, Ancient GoPro, iPhone & Sony RX100 III
10 fun things to do in Bali including underwater activities, best beaches to visit, beautiful temples, and must-see attractions. Your Bali, Indonesia travel guide!
Denpasar Tourist Attractions: 12 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Denpasar? Check out our Denpasar Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Denpasar.
Top Places to visit in Denpasar (Indonesia):
Pura Tirta Empul Segara Merta Sari, Bajra Sandhi Monument, Sindhu Market, Big Garden Corner, Sindhu Beach, METIS Gallery & Boutiques, I AM Bali - 3D Museum & Upside Down, Puputan Garden, Legong Fine Art of Batik, Serangan Beach, Le Mayeur Museum, Geriya Tanah Kilap Temple
For more information, Visit:
top 5 tourist attractions in bali | Bali tour 2018 | best things to do in bali indonesia | bali tour
Here you can see How to reach Place to visit in Bali and Place to visit in Bali | top 5 tourist attractions in bali | things t o do in bali 2018 | Waterbom Bali 2018 | top 3 places to visit in bali 2018 | Top 5 places to visit in bali 2018
Best Tourist place to visit in India check out Here - #indiatravel
things to do in bali with kids | bali trip 2018 | things to do in bali 2018 | Waterbom Bali 2018 | uluwatu temple bali 2018 | ubud monkey forest bali 2018 | top 3 places to visit in bali | things to do in bali | best things to do in bali indonesia | bali indonesia weather | best resorts in bali for honeymoon | best area to stay in bali | 10 best things to do in bali | best family resorts bali
Bali is one of the most evocative and popular tourist islands of the entire Indonesian archipelago. A visit here sparks the senses. As soon as you arrive, the intoxicating fragrance of incense and clove oil hangs in the thick tropical air. Peanuts sizzle at roadside stalls, petal-strewn offerings smolder on busy sidewalks, and traditional gamelan music jangles against the buzz of mopeds. Despite the clamor and chaos of the main tourist areas, the island is rich in natural beauty, with attractions for every kind of traveler. Surfers come for the legendary swells, hikers can trek up jungly volcanic peaks and to misty waterfalls, and cyclists can bike through lush landscapes bristling with rice terraces and traditional villages.
1 Pura Tanah Lot
About 20 kilometers northwest of Kuta, Pura Tanah Lot (Pura means temple in Balinese) is one of Bali's most iconic temples thanks to its spectacular seaside setting on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves. For the Balinese people, it is one of the most sacred of all the island's sea temples. (The largest and holiest Hindu temple in Bali is Pura Besakih, but recently local hagglers have been harassing visitors.) Every evening, throngs of tourists from Kuta, Legian, and Sanur find their way through a labyrinth of lanes lined by souvenir sellers to watch the sun setting behind the temple.
2 Mount Batur
Every day in Bali's predawn darkness, hundreds of visitors begin the trek up the 1,700-meter summit of Mount Batur to watch the sun rise above the lush mosaic of mist-shrouded mountains and the caldera far below. This sacred active volcano lies in Kintamani District in Bali's central highlands, about an hour's drive from Ubud, and the hike to the summit to watch the sunrise has long graced the list of top things to do in Bali.
3 Uluwatu Temple
Presiding over plunging sea cliffs above one of Bali's best surf spots, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of the island's most famous temples, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting. In Balinese, Ulu means tip or land's end and Watu means rock, a fitting name for the location of the temple on the Bukit Peninsula along the island's southwestern tip. Like Pura Tanah Lot, sunset is the best time to visit, when the sky and sea glow in the late afternoon light.
7 Waterbom Bali
Waterbom Bali is an action-packed waterpark, in the heart of Kuta, with something for every member of the family. Kids can splash in the swimming pools; drift down the Lazy River; or zoom down one of the many twisting water slides and rides, with names like the Python, Green Viper, and Super Bowl. Moms and dads can relax with a reflexology session, manicure or pedicure, or fish spa therapy. Restaurants and cafes cater to a range of different diets, and the grounds are landscaped with large, shady trees and beautiful tropical gardens, making this a refreshing respite from the heat on a hot tropical day.
Address: Jl. Kartika, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung
8 Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
On a small island along the western shore of Lake Bratan, in the cool highlands of central Bali, the 17th-century Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most picturesque temple complexes. Set against the imposing backdrop of Gunung Bratan, the thatched temples reflect on the lake, and when the water levels rise, they seem to float on its surface. Lake Bratan is one of Bali's main sources of irrigation and drinking water, and the temple complex is dedicated to Dewi Danu, goddess of the sea and lakes.
Other best places are
10 Kuta Beach
kuta beach bali
The Nusa Islands
The Sidemen Valley
sekumpul waterfall bali
tirta empul temple bali
best places to visit in bali 2018 | places to visit in indonesia bali | bali best places to visit | best time to visit bali | top places to visit in bali | bali weather | bali vlog 2018 | Top 10 places to visit in bali 2018 | top 5 tourist attractions in bali | best tourist attractions in bali | top 10 tourist attractions in bali | Top 5 places to visit in bali | bali tour 2018 |
Denpasar (Indonesia) Vacation Travel Video Guide
Travel Video about Destination Denpasar in Indonesia.
Watch more travel videos ►
Join us. Subscribe now! ►
Arcadia Television Live TV:
Be our fan on Facebook ►
Follow us on Twitter ►
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Please: respect each other in the comments.
Expoza Travel is taking you on a journey to the earth's most beautiful and fascinating places. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips about all the beauty in the world...
It is yours to discover!
Top 10 things to do in Bali
After 2 amazing weeks in Bali, Indonesia we put together our Top Ten Things to Do. From temples to beaches, this island conquered our hearts. Can't wait to go back!!!
This video is sponsored by Wonderful Indonesia
STAY CONNECTED HERE:
Music: Summer Breeze
by: Tobu & Jordan Kelvin James
Jordan Kelvin James
Best Things To Do in Denpasar, Indonesia
Denpasar Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Denpasar. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Denpasar for You. Discover Denpasar as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Denpasar.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Denpasar.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Denpasar, Indonesia.
Turtle Conservation and Education Centre
Pura Tirta Empul Segara Merta Sari
Purpa Fine Art Gallery Seminyak
Peek A Boo
Bali Bird Park
16 most populer tourists attractions in Bali, Indonesia, Where to go in Bali, Your travel guide
Like Share and Subscribe
Denpasar, the Capital of Bali
Denpasar is the largest city and capital of the island of Bali, Indonesia. It is located in South Bali. Denpasar is a bustling, multi-cultural city and although it can seem a little intimidating the first time you visit, just do not believe those travel guides which say it has nothing to offer.
Denpasar is bristling with temples, palaces and museums and its occupants are outstandingly friendly. You will be off the beaten tourist track here, so bring lots of time for a chat with the locals and a decent map of town. You can see many of the main sights comfortably on foot. This is also a notable shopping city with options to please even the most jaded of world shoppers. Denpasar is the seat of government in Bali and is therefore home to the provincial governor's office as well as the administration of the Regency of Badung.
Denpasar is the main gateway to Bali and the city is also a hub for other cities in the Lesser Sunda Islands. Bali has various attractions. The white sandy beaches are well-known all over the island. The surfing beach is Serangan Island. Sanur beach has calmer waters and is excellent for sunbathing and kitesurfing. Ten minutes from the Airport lies the town of Kuta. Kuta is where most of the hotels, restaurants, malls, cafes, marketplaces, and spas that cater to tourists are located. In the Denpasar area, all kinds of Balinese handicrafts are represented in local shops. These include artwork, pottery, textiles, and silver. Batik cloth is sold all over Denpasar.
While arts and culture in the city of Denpasar largely synonymous with art and culture in general, although here there has been a mix of interaction with other cultures along with the arrival of tourists from all walks of life. But traditional values inspired by Hindu religious rituals still strong coloring of this city.
We would like to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions about this destination or just need some general travel advice, feel free to leave a comment below!
VideoVoyage.TV is a travel channel specializing in informative videos about various travel destinations around the world. We are publishing a short video every day starting with places around Southeast Asia, but planning to extend our coverage to Europe and the Caribbean in the upcoming months.
WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Looking for the best things to do in Bali, Must See Places In Bali, Bali Tourist Attractions, Visit Bali, Bali Must See Sights, Best Places To Visit In Bali, Top Ten Sights To See In Bali, Places You Must See in Bali, Bali Sight Seeing, Sight Seeing Places In Bali, Sight Seeing In Bali, Bali Sights To See, Must See Sights In Bali, Places Must See In Bali, Top Sights To See In Bali, Best Sights To See In Bali, Sight Seeing Bali, Must See Bali Sights, Must See Places In Bali,
1. Sekumpul Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Amazing, this is one of Bali's most scenic natural attractions.
2. Melanting Waterfalls (Munduk) - Very necessary and guaranteed you will be satisfied to visit the waterfall melanting.
3. Nungnung Waterfall (Nungnung) - To reach this place we have to go down through 560 stairs.
4. Gitgit Waterfall (Singaraja) - Gitgit waterfall is located in Gitgit Village, Buleleng. It is about 90minutes drive from Denpasar.
5. Tegenungan Waterfall (Ubud) - Beautiful waterfalls
6. Munduk Waterfall (Buleleng) - Awesome
7. Kanto Lampo Waterfall (Gianyar) - Nice view, nice spot
8. Les Waterfall (Tejakula) - Very nice waterfall and very refreshing, bring your bathing suit with you. Also very good good on the way
9. Aling-Aling Waterfall (Buleleng) - hidden paradise, beauty of Bali
10. Banyumala Twin Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Great Waterfall
11. Tukad Cepung Waterfall (Tembuku) - Small and hidden waterfall
12. Tibumana Waterfall (Bangli) - Must see
13. Peguyangan Waterfall (Nusa Penida) - amazing beautiful island. Swimming in natural pool but please do not swim in the Spring water.
14. Lemukih Waterfall (Singaraja) - Really good atmosfer, great experience, countryside, trekking along ricefield, big river, waterfalls.
15. Blahmantung Waterfall (Tabanan) - Very pretty. The water is cool and fresh.
16. Kuning Waterfall (Bangli) - So beautifull
17. Sambangan Waterfall (Singaraja) - Amazing valley full of waterfall after waterfall and more jumping spots than you can imagine.
18. Kroya Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome! You can slide of the waterfall with a life vest and it is so amazing!
19. Pengempu Waterfall (Tabanan) - Hidden waterfall
20. Colek Pamor Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Very beautiful waterfall!
21. Yeh Mampeh Waterfall (Buleleng) - Waterfall is spectacular well worth the hike
22. Blangsinga Waterfall (Gianyar) - Awesome
23. Tangkup Waterfall (Tembuku) - Hidden and great place for trekking! Green canyon and tangkup watefall locate in Dusun Undisan, close to Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
24. Pucak Sari Waterfall (Singaraja) - Must see
25. Pucak Manik Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome, so big difference. Lush tropical rain forest
26. Jagasatru Waterfall (Karangasem) - It's located in Duda Timur village, Bebandem distric, Karangasem regency.
27. Love Waterfall (Buleleng) - Beautiful waterfalls
28. Jembong Waterfall (Buleleng) - Very beautiful waterfall!
29. Seganing Waterfall Hike - It's not for anyone only for the people who's looking for a challenge. The descending path is kinda hard but it deserves every single hard moment. amazing scenery and very relaxing atmosphere.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 Best Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
22 Best Tourist Attractions in Lombok, Indonesia
20 Best Tourist Attractions in Istanbul, Turkey
12 Best Game Reserves in Africa
29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
14 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
1. Pura Tanah Lot - About 20 kilometers northwest of Kuta, Pura Tanah Lot (Pura means temple in Balinese) is one of Bali's most iconic temples thanks to its spectacular seaside setting on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves.
2. Mount Batur - Every day in Bali's predawn darkness, hundreds of visitors begin the trek up the 1,700-meter summit of Mount Batur to watch the sun rise above the lush mosaic of mist-shrouded mountains and the caldera far below.
3. Uluwatu Temple - Presiding over plunging sea cliffs above one of Bali's best surf spots, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of the island's most famous temples, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting. In Balinese, Ulu means tip or land's end and Watu means rock, a fitting name for the location of the temple on the Bukit Peninsula along the island's southwestern tip. Like Pura Tanah Lot, sunset is the best time to visit, when the sky and sea glow in the late afternoon light.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest - Only 10 minutes' walk south of the town center in Ubud, the Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, is one of the top attractions in this tourist town and a must-see for animal lovers and photographers.
5. Ubud Art & Culture - Made famous by the book and movie Eat, Pray, Love, Ubud is also the epicenter of Balinese art and culture. This is where the modern Balinese art movement was born, with the surrounding royal palaces and temples acting as the main patrons.
6. Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali - If you're a photographer seeking to capture Bali's beautiful emerald-hued rice fields, the Tegallalang or Jatiluwih rice terraces are a must-see. Tegallalang Rice Terraces are one of the most famous areas to photograph these iconic landscapes and absorb their timeless beauty.
7. Waterbom Bali - Waterbom Bali is an action-packed waterpark, in the heart of Kuta, with something for every member of the family. Kids can splash in the swimming pools; drift down the Lazy River; or zoom down one of the many twisting water slides and rides, with names like the Python, Green Viper, and Super Bowl.
8. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan - On a small island along the western shore of Lake Bratan, in the cool highlands of central Bali, the 17th-century Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most picturesque temple complexes.
9. Seminyak Shopping - Bali is known for its flamboyant designers and fabulous shopping, and you'll find the best examples of Balinese design along the busy streets of Seminyak. Cutting edge designer fashion, surf and swimwear, jewelry, furniture, and homewares are just some of the items you can buy at the chic shops and busy market stalls here.
10. Kuta Beach - Yes, it's crowded and persistent hawkers stalk the beach, but this famous stretch of sand, along with neighboring Legian and Seminyak Beaches just to the north, is still a fun day out, especially if you're a beginner surfer or you just want to soak up the scene.
11. The Nusa Islands - If you're craving a slower-paced Bali, without the crowds, traffic, and tourist touts, the Nusa Islands are where you'll find it. Surfing, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and paddle boarding are the main activities here, and the top attractions include beautiful Dream Beach; Mushroom Bay; and the Devil's Tears rock outcrop, with views of crashing surf erupting over the rocks.
12. The Sidemen Valley - About 90 minutes' drive northeast of Ubud, the emerald-hued Sidemen Valley evokes the feel of Old Bali, before the tourist throngs descended on the island.
13. Sekumpul Waterfall - In the Singaraja region in Bali's north, Sekumpul Waterfall, actually a series of about seven falls, is considered by many to be Bali's most beautiful falls.
14. Tirta Empul Temple - Dating from around 960 AD, Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul) in the lush tropical forest of Central Bali, offers a glimpse into a sacred purification ritual. This important temple complex, a national cultural heritage site, is divided into three courtyards, and the focal point is the large rectangular pool, fed by a holy mountain spring, where locals come to pray and soak in the healing waters that gush from a series of sculpted spouts.
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations