Top 10 Best Things to Do in Chur, Switzerland
Chur Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Chur. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Churfor You. Discover Churas per the Traveller Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Chur.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Chur.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Chur, Switzerland
Old Town Chur
St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral
Rhyetian Railway (RhB) Administration Building
St. Martin Church
AROSA SWITZERLAND - Swiss Alps
CAMERA USED IN THIS VIDEO:
Arosa Switzerland - Swiss Alps
The tradition-rich Grisons holiday resort of Arosa is located at the end of the romantic Schanfigg Valley at an altitude of about 1800 metres above sea level. With its impressive range of mountain peaks all around, Arosa Lenzerheide is just as attractive for extended hiking tours in summer as it is in winter, offering a great variety of snow sport activities.
Because of its location at the bottom of a wide valley, Arosa is very sunny and to a great extent sheltered from strong winds. As there is no transit traffic, the air is particularly pure which is why Arosa has been a famous Alpine health resort since 1877. Arosa is accessible by Rhaetian Railways from Chur or by car across over 365 serpentines and through several tunnels, past the smaller holiday resort of Langwies.
The Arosa All-inclusive Card, which is free for any overnight stay (apartment, hotel or camp site), entitles Arosa guests to a wide variety of free offers! This card includes the usage of the aerial tramways to Hörnli and Weisshorn, access to the rope park, entrance to the local history museum, pedalo rentals and much more.
The holiday region of Arosa is just as varied in summer as it is in winter. The cable car connecting the Arosa Hörnli with the Lenzerheide Urdenfürggli is a comfortable possibility for guests to switch back and forth between the two resorts.
Arosa alone boasts more than 200 km of different hiking and walking trails. A hiking tour to be especially recommended is the 10 lakes hike, a tour of 15 km leading from one crystal-clear mountain lake to the next. Then there’s the Schanfigg circuit from Chur to Arosa and back with its many traditional cozy mountain cabins, nicely cultivated stretches of land and alpine pastures.
For mountainbike enthusiasts, a multitude of trails are available in Arosa as well as in Lenzerheide, where there is the additional possibility to use the bike park and the skill center as well as a bike school. Many biking events are organized for visitors to watch or participate in.
Chur: the OLDEST city in SWITZERLAND | Travel Vlog
Subscribe to my channel:
By the way if you are interested in more lifestyle videos then maybe check out my other channel GoDownsize:
Gear used to shoot and edit these videos:
Iphone 4s and 6 plus:
Gopro headstrap mount:
FOLLOW me on:
Music: Used with permission from
SLEDDING FUN! Lenzerheide, Switzerland
Sledding in Lenzerheide, Switzerland
In January 2019 I got to go sledding in Switzerland with my friend, Patrick (who I met in Croatia!)
We drove about two hours from Zurich to an area called Lenzerheide Alpine oasis in the heart of Grisons, Switzerland.
The drive up was incredibly beautiful and scenic with all of the storybook Swiss houses and the pine trees covered in snow. We parked and took the ski lift up to the top of the mountain and then went sledding all the way down. The slope down took about 20 minutes and it was soooooo beautiful - like Narnia! It was cold, but 100% worth it. The experience was just about as exotic as it gets for me as I grew up in tropical Costa Rica!
Winter vacation Lenzerheide - Swiss Alps
One of the best places in the Alps for skiing and a wide variety of other winter activities is definitely Lenzerheide/Arosa.
Check out the resort
Check out my Instagram
SWITZERLAND Top 20 Best Places to Visit | Tourist Attractions in SWITZERLAND | Swiss Tourism Video
• Basel — the traveller's gateway to the German Rhineland and French Alsace with an exceptional medieval centre at the knee of the Rhine river; excellent museums numbering 40 or so and ART BASEL, the world's largest art fair; also famous for its huge and contemplating carnival around February (Basler Fasnacht); German-speaking world wide renowned theatre (including opera and ballet).
• Bellinzona (ita/eng/ger/roh ; fre: Bellinzone) — renowned for its medieval castles, world UNESCO heritage, pretty centre and capital of the canton of Ticino, overlooking one of the few flat rural areas of Switzerland towards Lake Maggiore.
• Chur (ger ; roh: Cuira; eng/fre: Coire; ita: Coira) — capital of the canton of Grisons (ger: Kanton Graubünden; roh: Chantun Grischun; ita: Cantone dei Grigioni), the only trilingual Swiss canton, in the east-south of Switzerland, dates back almost 4,000 years; lovely old town; gate to several glitzy ski and hiking resorts, such as St. Moritz, Davos, Arosa, Lenzerheide, Flims/Laax and many more; major hub to the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express
• Bern (ger ; eng/fre: Berne; ita/roh: Berna) — capital of Switzerland at the shores of the crystal-clear green-blue Aare river with an amazingly well preserved old-town with arcades along almost every street; great restaurants abound, as do bars and clubs.
• Geneva (eng; fre: Genève; ger: Genf; ita: Ginevra; roh: Genevra) — this centre of arts and culture is an international city that is home to around 200 governmental and non-governmental organizations (with some major UN organizations) at the end of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman flows into the river Rhône), founding place of Calvinism and THE Red Cross (ICRC); almost every second inhabitant is a foreigner.
• Interlaken (ger/eng/fre/ita/roh) — the outdoor and action sports capital of Switzerland; anything from skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, white-water rafting, to canyoning; between the two lakes Brienz and Thun; starting point for many, many tourists for excursions into the Bernese Alps.
• Lausanne (fre/eng/ger ; ita/roh: Losanna) — scenery, dining, dancing, boating and the Swiss wine-country are the draws at the shores of the great Lake Geneva (Lac Léman) with a view of Swiss and French Alps; world-wide renowned for its Béjart Ballet Lausanne
• Lucerne (eng/fre; ger: Luzern; ita/roh: Lucerna) — main medievial city of the Central region with direct water links to all of the early Swiss historic sights at the end of the many branched lake Lucerne (Vierwaldstättersee ends into the river Reuss) along of many steep mountains; also famous for its tremendous and ethnic carnival (Lozärner Fasnacht) around February; host of the world-renowned Lucerne Festivals, a classical summer music festival in the Culture and Congress Centre (KKL) designed by Jean Nouvel; starting point for many excursions into the Alps
• Lugano (ita/eng/ger/fre/roh) — a bustling old-town in Italian-spoken Switzerland, at the southern end of the Alps with a Merranean climate at the pretty lake of Lugano in the middle of forested mountains; much Italianata combined with Swiss seriousness.
• St. Gallen (ger (also: Sankt Gallen); eng: St Gall; fre: Saint-Gall; ita: San Gallo; roh: Son Gagl) — main city of north-eastern Switzerland, renowned for its Abbey of St. Gall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its library contains books which date back to the 9th century, it also functions as the gate to the very special Appenzell region.
• Zurich (eng/fre; ger: Zürich; ita: Zurigo; roh: Turitg) — largest city of Switzerland at the end of Lake Zurich (ends into the river Limmat), a major centre of international banking and national major companies and media; great culture & arts possibilities; more than 50 museums and around 100 galleries; great restaurants (more than 1500) and bars (more than 500); excellent cinema selection (~60 show rooms); has a thriving nightlife (~80 clubs on weekends); host of the largest European party rave Street Parade in August with almost 1 million visitors every year; renowned opera, excellent theatre; host of the renowned theatre festival Zürcher Theater Spektakel during August; every third inhabitant is a foreigner
Davos Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Davos? Check out our Davos Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Davos.
Top Places to visit in Davos (Switzerland):
Parsenn Skigebiet, Lake Davos, Rinerhorn, Vaillant Arena, Botanical Garden Alpinum Schatzalp, Kirchner Museum Davos, Flüela Pass, Wiesen Viaduct, Kirche St. Johann, Wintersport Museum
Visit our website:
Valbella Lenzerheide January 2019
Flying with a drone in the winter over a region in Switzerland in the middle of the alps: Valbella, Voa Sartons
Skiing Vlog Switzerland - Lenzerheide 2018/19!
a somewhat different video today of my 2 days skiing trip in lenzerheide!
Smash your face against the like- and scorpionkick the sub button!
Join the Juljas Discord:
Schweizer Alpenstadt CHUR
Chur ist die Hauptstadt des Schweizer Gebirgskantons Graubünden. Sie liegt am jungen Alpenrhein, ca. 90 Kilometer südlich der Deutsch-Österreichischen Grenze und etwa 120 Kilometer südöstlich von Zürich. Chur ist die älteste Stadt der Schweiz mit einer Siedlungsgeschichte von über 5000 Jahren. Die historische Altstadt ist äusserst sehenswert und komplett autofrei. Sie bietet ein erstaunlich grosses Angebot an kulturellen Angeboten, Shopping-Möglichkeiten, Cafés und Restaurants sowie Bars und Nightlife.
Chur wird auch Die Alpenstadt genannt, weil die Stadt mitten in den Bergen liegt und trotzdem einen urbanen Charakter hat. Chur verfügt mit ihrem Hausberg Brambrüesch über ein eigenes Sommer- und Wintersportgebiet, welches direkt aus dem Zentrum mittels Bergbahn erschlossen ist. Aufgrund der tiefen Höhenlage von 580 m.ü.M. herrscht ein mildes und beinahe mediterranes Klima. Die Natur ist zum Greifen nah - direkt aus der Stadt können zu Fuss oder per Mountainbike Touren in die eindrückliche Bergwelt unternommen werden. In nur 20 Minuten findet man sich in einer anderen Welt: 1600 m.ü.M. in den Alpen, in einer tiefen Schlucht oder in einer malerischen Flusslandschaft. Die naheliegende Rheinschlucht bietet ein faszinierendes River Rafting Erlebnis durch den Swiss Grand Canyon.
International bekannt ist Chur als Ausgangsort für Bahnreisen mit zwei der berühmtesten Bahnlinien der Welt: dem Bernina Express und dem Glacier Express der Rhätischen Bahn. Dank den guten öffentlichen Verbindungen mit Bahn und Bus ab Chur sind weltberühmte Kurorte wie Davos, Klosters und St. Moritz sowie Freizeitdestinationen wie Arosa, Lenzerheide und Flims-Laax bequem als Tagesausflug erreichbar.