Salisbury is a city in North Carolina and the county seat of Rowan County, North Carolina, United States. Located 44 miles northeast of Charlotte and within its metropolitan area, the town has attracted a growing population. This was 33,663 in the 2010 Census . Founded in 1753, Salisbury is noted for its historic preservation, with five Local Historic Districts and ten National Register Historic Districts. Salisbury is the home to North Carolina soft drink, Cheerwine and regional supermarket Food Lion. It is one of two cities in North Carolina to have gigabit capacity through its municipally owned broadband system Fibrant. In 2015 Salisbury's Fibrant s... Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Salisbury
1. Tweetsie RailroadBlowing Rock Tweetsie Railroad is a family-oriented Wild West theme park located between Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina, United States. The centerpiece of the park is a 3-mile ride on a train pulled by one of Tweetsie Railroad's two historic narrow-gauge steam locomotives. The park also features a variety of amusement rides, live shows, a zoo and other attractions geared towards families with children. The park also hosts a variety of special events throughout the year including Halloween and Christmas themed events. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. North Carolina ZooAsheboro Asheboro is a city in and the county seat of Randolph County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 25,012 at the 2010 census. It is the home of the state-owned North Carolina Zoo. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Salisbury National CemeterySalisbury North Carolina Salisbury National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located in the city of Salisbury, in Rowan County, North Carolina. Its first interments were Union soldiers who died at a Confederate prisoner of war camp at the site during the American Civil War. Administered by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, it encompasses 65 acres , 15 acres in the original location and 50 acres at the annex. As of 2012 it had 6500 interments , plus an estimated 3,800 in 18 mass graves, at the original location and 5000, in 4500 graves, in the new location. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Carolina LilySalisbury North Carolina North Carolina is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. It borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is the 28th most extensive and the 9th most populous of the U.S. states. The state is divided into 100 counties. The capital is Raleigh, which along with Durham and Chapel Hill is home to the largest research park in the United States . The most populous municipality is Charlotte, which is the third largest banking center in the United States after New York City and San Francisco.The state has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet at Mount Mitchell, the highest point in North America east of the Mississippi River. The climate of the coast... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
8. Old Stone WinerySalisbury North Carolina North Carolina is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. It borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is the 28th most extensive and the 9th most populous of the U.S. states. The state is divided into 100 counties. The capital is Raleigh, which along with Durham and Chapel Hill is home to the largest research park in the United States . The most populous municipality is Charlotte, which is the third largest banking center in the United States after New York City and San Francisco.The state has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet at Mount Mitchell, the highest point in North America east of the Mississippi River. The climate of the coast... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
11. Salisbury Ghost WalkSalisbury North Carolina Salisbury is a cathedral city in Wiltshire, England, with a population of 40,302, at the confluence of the rivers Avon, Nadder, Ebble, Wylye and Bourne. The city is approximately 20 miles from Southampton and 30 miles from Bath. Salisbury is in the southeast of Wiltshire, near the edge of Salisbury Plain. Salisbury Cathedral was formerly north of the city at Old Sarum. Following the cathedral's relocation, a settlement grew up around it which received a city charter in 1227 as New Sarum, which continued to be its official name until 2009 when Salisbury City Council was established. Salisbury railway station is an interchange between the West of England Main Line and the Wessex Main Line. Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 8 miles northwest of Salisbury. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
12. Piedmont Players TheatreSalisbury North Carolina Charlotte is the most populous city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Located in the Piedmont, it is the county seat of Mecklenburg County. In 2017, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the population was 859,035, making it the 17th-most populous city in the United States. The Charlotte metropolitan area's population ranks 22nd in the U.S., and had a 2016 population of 2,474,314. The Charlotte metropolitan area is part of a sixteen-county market region or combined statistical area with a 2016 census-estimated population of 2,632,249.Between 2004 and 2014, Charlotte was ranked as the country's fastest-growing metro area, with 888,000 new residents. Based on U.S. Census data from 2005 to 2015, it tops the 50 largest U.S. cities as the millennial hub. It is the second-largest city in the south... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
14. The Perfect SmokeSalisbury North Carolina The culture of the United Kingdom is influenced by the UK's history as a developed state, a liberal democracy and a great power; its predominantly Christian religious life; and its composition of four countries—England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland—each of which has distinct customs, cultures and symbolism. The wider culture of Europe has also influenced British culture, and Humanism, Protestantism and representative democracy developed from broader Western culture. British literature, music, cinema, art, theatre, comedy, media, television, philosophy, architecture and education are important aspects of British culture. The United Kingdom is also prominent in science and technology, producing world-leading scientists and inventions. Sport is an important part of British culture... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Top 10 Best Places To Live In Maryland - Best Places to Raise a Family
Looking for a great place to raise a family? You'll love these 10 Maryland communities. What are your priorities for a home town in Maryland? If you're planning to raise a family, you might be looking for great schools, abundant parks, organic food stores, and farmer's markets, and plenty of kid-friendly cultural activities. If that sounds like your city shopping list, you have plenty of options in Maryland. The state boasts some of the finest public school districts in the nation, after all. It's packed with history, culture, shopping, and outdoor adventures. If you're searching for the perfect place for kids to grow up, check out these top Maryland cities. 1. Ellicott City. 2. Severna Park. 3. Rockville. 4. Bowie. 5. Germantown. 6. Olney. 7. Bethesda. 8. Laurel. 9. Annapolis. 10. Kensington. Thank you for watching this video, I hope it's useful for you. (This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment) ============= If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact: ►Business email: email@example.com
12 Best Tourist Attractions in Texas USA
Texas is the second largest state in the United States by both area and population. Geographically located in the South Central region of the country, Texas shares borders with the U.S. states of Louisiana to the east, Arkansas to the northeast, Oklahoma to the north, New Mexico to the west, and the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas to the southwest, while the Gulf of Mexico is to the southeast. The State capital is Austin.
The Adventure Begins! Intro To The 2018 Texas To North Carolina Journey!
The RV highlight of 2018 has been our 15 day trip to visit family in North Carolina. In this video I am introduce the up-coming series, North Carolina 2018. We hopped into Ms V, Our V and park hopped all the way to Salisbury NC and back. We traveled through 8 different state3s, camp in 7 of them at a total of 10 different campsites. WOW what a trip!! Follow along with as as we journey across the South and back visiting so many beautiful different campsites! Come along with us on our fantastic trip!
Check out my favorite Rvin stuff on my Amazon page!!
*I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites. Want to see more fun RV tours and RV camping videos? Visit my channel here...
Road Trip #325 - I-85 North - North Carolina Mile 88-111 (Lexington)
Roadtrip #325 - I-85 North - North Carolina Mile 88-111 (Lexington)
Video #21 in the I-85 series, we continue north beginning at mile 88, in Davidson County in the city of Lexington. On a section of highway between mile 97 and 100, the travel lanes swap sides, with opposing traffic on the right. This accommodates rest areas in the median with standard right-hand exits. The rest areas are connected by a footpath, and the North Carolina Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park is located in between.
We pass through the city of Thomasville and then enter Randolph County and the city of Trinity. We conclude at mile 111 in the city of Archdale.
Music by Unicorn Heads from the YouTube Audio Library
We are jasonh300 and sippigrrrl! Check out our merchandise and help support our channel at
Follow us on social media:
Greensboro, NC Places
Greensboro, NC Places Downtown Greensboro, North Carolina
10 Minute Tourist: Massachusetts' North Shore
Take a tour of two towns on Massachusetts' North Shore, Manchester-by-the-Sea and Rockport.
Inn at Crestwood - Boone Hotels, North Carolina
Inn at Crestwood3Boone,North Carolina Within US Travel Directory Offering an indoor pool and an a la carte restaurant, this inn is located in Boone, North Carolina. Free WiFi and free breakfast are provided. A cable TV, telephone, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Inn at Crestwood. Select rooms feature a refrigerator. 83 guests positively reviewed the room facilitiesA spa and wellness centre is on site at Inn at Crestwood. Guests can enjoy access to a tennis court and a fitness centre as well. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. 155 guests positively reviewed the property surroundingsGrandfather Vineyard and Winery is 14 minutes’ drive from this inn. Guests will be 6. 9 km from Blowing Rock Art and History Museum. 75 guests positively reviewed the location Inn at Crestwood - Boone Hotels, North Carolina Location in : 3236 Shulls Mill Road ,NC 28607, Boone, North Carolina
Booking now :
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
► North Carolina Hotels List YouTube Channel :
El Centro De Winston Salem Carolina Del Norte
Como se ve en el mero centro de esa ciudad norteamericana donde viven muchos Mexicanos, incluso muchos de la Costa Chica de Guerrero México. Filmado por la calle cuatro. facebook.com/rishayan
Hampton Beach 2016: What YOU Did on Your Summer Vacation
Hampton Beach 2016: What YOU Did on Your Summer Vacation - a fun movie that tells the story of Hampton Beach: Fun, Family, Tradition. A collage of visitor submitted/posted photos. Thank you to all of our beach visitors and for being a part of Hampton Beach.
Best Western Annapolis - Annapolis Hotels, Maryland
Best Western Annapolis 3 Stars Hotel in Annapolis, Maryland Within US Travel Directory One of our bestsellers in Annapolis! Located just 6. 4 km from the United States Naval Academy, this Annapolis hotel boasts an outdoor pool and a complimentary daily continental breakfast. The Maryland State House, located in the historic district of Annapolis, MD is 10 minutes’ drive away. Each guest room at the Best Western Annapolis features comfortable bedding, cable TV, easy chair, coffee machine and an en-suite bathroom, complete with fluffy towels. A fitness center is available for guests to use at the Annapolis Best Western. A 24-hour reception and laundry facilities are also provided. This Annapolis, Maryland hotel is also within walking distance of a variety of shops and restaurants at the Annapolis Town Center. The scenic Annapolis waterfront is just 6. 4 km away.
Best Western Annapolis - Annapolis Hotels, Maryland Location in : 2520 Riva Road, MD 21401, Annapolis, Maryland
Booking now :
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory