Singaraja Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Singaraja? Check out our Singaraja Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Singaraja.
Top Places to visit in Singaraja (Indonesia):
Sekumpul Waterfalls, Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Gitgit Waterfall, Banjar Hot Springs, Lemukih Waterfall, Dalem Jagaraga Temple, Yeh Sanih Spring, Kroya Waterfall, Buleleng Museum, Ling Gwang Kiong Chinese Temple
For more information, Visit:
Best Things To Do in Singaraja, Indonesia
Singaraja Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Singaraja . We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Singaraja for You. Discover Singaraja as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Singaraja .
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Singaraja .
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Singaraja , Indonesia
Kirani Salon and Spa
Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
Banjar Hot Springs
Red Tartare Cooking S
Bali Vespa Tour - Day Tours
WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Looking for the best things to do in Bali, Must See Places In Bali, Bali Tourist Attractions, Visit Bali, Bali Must See Sights, Best Places To Visit In Bali, Top Ten Sights To See In Bali, Places You Must See in Bali, Bali Sight Seeing, Sight Seeing Places In Bali, Sight Seeing In Bali, Bali Sights To See, Must See Sights In Bali, Places Must See In Bali, Top Sights To See In Bali, Best Sights To See In Bali, Sight Seeing Bali, Must See Bali Sights, Must See Places In Bali,
1. Sekumpul Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Amazing, this is one of Bali's most scenic natural attractions.
2. Melanting Waterfalls (Munduk) - Very necessary and guaranteed you will be satisfied to visit the waterfall melanting.
3. Nungnung Waterfall (Nungnung) - To reach this place we have to go down through 560 stairs.
4. Gitgit Waterfall (Singaraja) - Gitgit waterfall is located in Gitgit Village, Buleleng. It is about 90minutes drive from Denpasar.
5. Tegenungan Waterfall (Ubud) - Beautiful waterfalls
6. Munduk Waterfall (Buleleng) - Awesome
7. Kanto Lampo Waterfall (Gianyar) - Nice view, nice spot
8. Les Waterfall (Tejakula) - Very nice waterfall and very refreshing, bring your bathing suit with you. Also very good good on the way
9. Aling-Aling Waterfall (Buleleng) - hidden paradise, beauty of Bali
10. Banyumala Twin Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Great Waterfall
11. Tukad Cepung Waterfall (Tembuku) - Small and hidden waterfall
12. Tibumana Waterfall (Bangli) - Must see
13. Peguyangan Waterfall (Nusa Penida) - amazing beautiful island. Swimming in natural pool but please do not swim in the Spring water.
14. Lemukih Waterfall (Singaraja) - Really good atmosfer, great experience, countryside, trekking along ricefield, big river, waterfalls.
15. Blahmantung Waterfall (Tabanan) - Very pretty. The water is cool and fresh.
16. Kuning Waterfall (Bangli) - So beautifull
17. Sambangan Waterfall (Singaraja) - Amazing valley full of waterfall after waterfall and more jumping spots than you can imagine.
18. Kroya Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome! You can slide of the waterfall with a life vest and it is so amazing!
19. Pengempu Waterfall (Tabanan) - Hidden waterfall
20. Colek Pamor Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Very beautiful waterfall!
21. Yeh Mampeh Waterfall (Buleleng) - Waterfall is spectacular well worth the hike
22. Blangsinga Waterfall (Gianyar) - Awesome
23. Tangkup Waterfall (Tembuku) - Hidden and great place for trekking! Green canyon and tangkup watefall locate in Dusun Undisan, close to Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
24. Pucak Sari Waterfall (Singaraja) - Must see
25. Pucak Manik Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome, so big difference. Lush tropical rain forest
26. Jagasatru Waterfall (Karangasem) - It's located in Duda Timur village, Bebandem distric, Karangasem regency.
27. Love Waterfall (Buleleng) - Beautiful waterfalls
28. Jembong Waterfall (Buleleng) - Very beautiful waterfall!
29. Seganing Waterfall Hike - It's not for anyone only for the people who's looking for a challenge. The descending path is kinda hard but it deserves every single hard moment. amazing scenery and very relaxing atmosphere.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 Best Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
22 Best Tourist Attractions in Lombok, Indonesia
20 Best Tourist Attractions in Istanbul, Turkey
12 Best Game Reserves in Africa
29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Place to visit in Bali | things to do in bali with kids | Bali tour 2018 | Bali 2018
Here you can see How to reach Place to visit in Bali and Place to visit in Bali | top 5 tourist attractions in bali | things to do in bali 2018 | Waterbom Bali 2018
Bali tour 2018
SUBSCRIBE to Tech And Travel Channel by CLICKING the Link: -
Place to visit in Bali indonesia
Waterbom Bali (Kuta)
Scuba & Snorkeling
Sekumpul Waterfalls (Singaraja)
Tirta Gangga (Karangasem)
Devil's Tears (Nusa Lembongan)
Tanah Lot Temple (Beraban)
Tirta Empul Temple (Tampaksiring)
Campuhan Ridge Walk (Ubud)
Uluwatu Temple Pecatu
Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) (Ubud)
if you like this video Leave a like and share this video with friends
Thanks for watching! :)
Connect me on -
Facebook page -
Music From -
places to visit in bali indonesia | things to do in bali | things to do in bali with kids | things to do in bali with girlfriend | things to do in bali with wife | things to do in bali for solo travellers | things to do in bali in Hindi
Place to visit in Bali | things to do in bali with kids | bali beach indonesia images | Bali travel guide |bali water park | kuta bali nightlife | kuta bali nightlife reviews | villa bali private pool | villa bali tour | seminyak bali | seminyak bali nightlife | denpasar bali
| things to do in bali | bali rice terraces | bali tourist places | moving to bali |bali tourism | bali indonesia | bali tourism package | waterbom bali ticket price | sekumpul waterfalls bali location | sekumpul waterfalls | tirtagangga water palace bali | Devil Tears | Tanah Lot Temple | Tirta Empul Temple | Campuhan Ridge Walk | Agung Rai Museum of Art | lagu bali terbaru 2016 populer
uang baru indonesia 2016 | uang baru indonesia 2017 | uang baru indonesia luar negeri | indonesia vs brunei | indonesia vs brunei darussalam | indonesia vs brunei live | download lagu despacito versi indonesia | lagu despacito versi indonesia mp3 | pt android ceo indonesia | saya indonesia saya pancasila |
places to visit in bali in january | places to visit in bali indonesia for honeymoon | places to visit in kuta bali indonesia | best places to visit in kuta bali | new years eve 2018 bali | places to visit in bali kuta | Bali 2018
10 Aktifitas & TEMPAT WISATA DI BALI Yang Harus Kamu Coba
Tempat wisata di bali sudah sangat tersohor di dunia, bahkan orang di luar negri lebih mengenal Bali dibandingkan Indonesia
Kenapa bisa seperti itu, apa kelebihan Bali?
Bali merupakan pulau dengan kesederhanaan akan tetapi penuh dengan kejutan keindahan, orang bule bilang “it’s amazing”. Setiap sudut kota di Bali sangat menawan, bali layaknya sebuah paket hiburan yang lengkap bagi semua orang
Dengan alasan itu, banyak orang asing yang tidak mau mengangkat kaki mereka keluar dari Indonesia karena jatuh cinta dengan Bali
Sebelum liburan ke bali, catat list kegiatan yang menarik berikut ini
- For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music : Sthlm Sunset by Ehrling:
* Terima kasih sudah menonton video EpicVice
* LIKE & SHARE dari kalian sangat berarti bagi kami untuk terus bersemangat membuat video - video yang menarik, bermanfaat dan pastinya EPIC...
【K】Indonesia Travel-Bali[인도네시아 여행-발리]렘푸양 사원 사진 명소/Lempuyang Luhur/Temple/Photo/Spot/Sarong
■ KBS 걸어서 세계속으로 PD들이 직접 만든 해외여행전문 유투브 채널 【Everywhere, K】
■ The Travels of Nearly Everywhere! 10,000 of HD world travel video clips with English subtitle! (Click on 'subtitles/CC' button)
■ '구독' 버튼을 누르고 10,000여 개의 생생한 【HD】영상을 공유 해 보세요! (Click on 'setting'-'quality'- 【1080P HD】 ! / 더보기 SHOW MORE ↓↓↓)
● Subscribe to YOUTUBE -
● Follow me on TWITTER -
● Like us on FACEBOOK -
● KBS 걸어서세계속으로 홈페이지 -
아름다운 사원의 섬, 발리. 산 속에 위치한 또 하나의 사원을 찾았다. 걸어서 올라가기에는 힘든 위치에 자리잡고 있어 사원 입구에는 여행객들을 실으려는 오토바이가 줄지어 서 있다. 한차례 흥정을 마친 이들이 오토바이에 올라탄다. 생각보다 비싼 듯 해 나는 현지인들과 함께 버스로 이동하기로 했다. 낡은 버스에 올라타고 굽이굽이 이어진 산길을 따라 힘겹게 힘겹게 올라간다. 에어컨도 나오지 않는 낡은 버스를 타고 10분 쯤 올라가니 사원 입구에 도착한다. 버스에 내려서도 5분 정도를 걸어서 더 이동해야 진짜 사원을 볼 수 있다. 입구에서 간단한 의식을 행하고 들어선 이곳, 렘푸양 사원이다. “저희의 역할은 신성한 물을 주어 신성함이 변치 않도록 하는 거예요. 이때 이 사롱, 천 을 꼭 두르고 있어야 해요” 싸롱을 입은 관광객들이 줄지어서 무언가 순서를 기다린다. 그 뒤로 현지인들은 제물을 들고 사원으로 향한다. 이곳은 기도를 하기 위한 장소로 관광객들은 들어 갈 수 없다고 한다. 현지인들이 기도하는 사원 입구를 등지고 길게 늘어서있는 여행객들. 시간이 지날수록 줄이 점점 더 길어진다. “한 30분 정도 기다렸어요” “왜 기다리시나요?” “저기서 사진 찍으려고 기다렸어요” 이곳 역시 소위 인생 사진을 찍으러 오는 곳이라고 한다. 사원보다 사진이 더 유명한 장소다. 줄지어 선 사람들 앞으로 가니 사원 관계자가 직접 스마트폰을 들고 포즈를 취한 사람들의 사진을 열심히 찍어주고 있다. 그리 특별해 보이지는 않는다. 하지만 찍힌 사진은 눈으로 볼 때와 많이 다르다. 사진의 비밀이 궁금해진다. 그 답은 사진을 찍을 때 렌즈 밑에 갖다 대는 반사경에 있었다. 이렇게 찍으면 좀 전에 보여준 멋진 사진으로 보인다는 것이다. 갑자기 비가 내리기 시작한다. 이내 굵은 빗줄기로 바뀌고 사람들은 서둘러 처마 밑으로 비를 피한다. 하지만 이런 폭우도 모녀의 인생 사진을 찍기 위한 열정을 막을 순 없나 보다. 빗속에서 한껏 멋진 포즈를 취하는 엄마와 딸, 정말 대단한 정성이다.
[English: Google Translator]
Beautiful temple island, Bali. I found another temple in the mountain. It is located in a difficult position to climb, and there are motorcycles lined up at the entrance of the temple. After a bargain, they climb on a motorcycle. It seems to be more expensive than I thought. I decided to go to the bus with the locals. I climb up an old bus and climb hard and hard along a winding mountain road. It takes about 10 minutes to get on the old bus which does not come out from the air conditioner and arrive at the entrance of the temple. You can go to the bus and walk for about 5 minutes to see the real temple. It is a temple of Lempuyang, where a simple ceremony was held at the entrance. Our role is to give sacred water so that sacredness does not change. At this time, I must wear this sarong, cloth. Tourists dressed in sarong are shrinking and wait for something. After that, the locals take the offerings and head to the temple. It is a place for prayer and tourists can not enter. Tourists lined up on the back of the temple entrance where the locals pray. As time goes on, the lines become longer and longer. I waited about 30 minutes. Why are you waiting? I waited for you to take a picture there. This is also where I come to take a so-called life picture. Pictures are more famous than temples. As people go to the line, the person in charge of the temple is taking photos of the people posing with their smartphones. It does not look so special. But the photographs taken are very different from those of the eyes. I'm curious about the secret of photography. The answer was in the reflector, which was put under the lens when taking pictures. This way, it looks like a nice photo that I just showed. Suddenly it starts to rain. It turns into a thick rain, and people hurry to avoid rain under the eaves. But this rainstorm can not stop the passion for taking pictures of mother and daughter. Mother and daughter who take a wonderful pose in the rain, is a great care.
■클립명: 아시아035-인도네시아08-12 렘푸양 사원의 인생 사진 명소
■여행, 촬영, 편집, 원고: 강욱 PD (travel, filming, editing, writing: KBS TV Producer)
■촬영일자: 2019년 2월February
섬,island,cliff,종교시설,church,촬영지,filming site,자동차,탈것,,car,구조물,structure,아시아Asia인도네시아IndonesiaRepublik Indonesia강욱20192월발리BaliProvinsi BaliFebruary걸어서 세계속으로
Most Visited Places For Day Tour in Buleleng Bali
#buleleng #singaraja #bali #sekumpulwaterfall
There are many places to explore at North Bali Buleleng that will make your trip memorable and unforgettable. This video present the to do list while you are visiting Bali.
Things to do in Buleleng Bali :
• Lovina beach Away from the mass tourism sites such as Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua. Lovina Beach offers visitors the chance to relax on the black sand beaches with nearby few hotels, restaurants, and boutiques.
• Banjar Natural Hot spring pools provide 3 main hot spring pool for public and and 5 private Jacuzzi pool for visitor privilege.
• Singaraja – is ranked Bali’s 2nd largest city. It has kept traces of colonialism period. Gedond Kirtya Library and Beleleng Museum, composed of 3 small houses will give the opportunity for tourists to see a collection of thousand ancient Balinese documents called “Lontar”, made from leaves of the palm trees. It is consisting of Balinese literature, medical texts, even comic strips called ‘prasi’.
• Munduk Waterfall located in the deep forest of Batukaru mountains and surrounded by many kinds of tropical plantations and old trees. Walking distance 15 minutes from the main street then 70meters waterfall will blow the mind.
• Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temples – this Hindu-Buddhist temples complex consists of two temples dedicated to Dewi Danu (goddess of water), which are built on small isles. Worshipped by all Balinese Hindu from all over Bali and become 2nd most visited place in Bali.
• Lake Buyan and Tamblingan Adore the scenery of the smallest lake – Buyan Lake, and the Tamblingan Lake next to it. They are called by Bali Twin Lake and there is always cool weather at Tamblingan Lake due to the fog from the high land with hills and rainforest surrounding it.
• Kopi Luwak coffee tasting It is a place to see various tropical plantations and a place where you can find the famous Kopi Luwak or civet coffee, widely recognized as the most expensive coffee in the world. It is a coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet and other related civets, passed through its digestive tract.
• Menjangan Island Also named as Deer Island, is surrounded by hectares of beautiful coral reef gardens with diverse eco biology, which makes it a favorite destination for snorkelers as well as divers.
• Deep Sea Snorkelling Seize the opportunity to see a high diversity of coral species and encounter many kinds of colourful, tropical fish! The Hawkesbill Turtle is sighted frequently in the area too. Package includes: standard snorkeling set (snorkel, life jacket and fins).
• ATV ride situated at Krisna Adventure where provide activity that pump your adrenaline. ATV ride is available for single or tandem and the ride is automatic.
• Brahmavihara-Arama the largest religious temple of Buddhist in Bali. Brahmavihara-Arama Buddhist Temple Banjar stands in a mountainous region with a calm and peaceful atmosphere, so it is very suitable as a location for spiritual areas. Also known as the gate of Nirvana.
The list of thing to do at Buleleng Bali make traveler have choice of what to do. Having shore excursion from this port is easy since there is tour operator which able to guided you around. Bali Lovina Tours serve your shore excursions at north Bali from anywhere in Bali for best and memorable experience in a day or so. Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you at anytime 24/7 customer care.
▶ Follow us on IG :
▶ Visit our site :
▶ Facebook :
MYSTERIOUS NORTH BALI: WATERFALLS & TEMPLES
Last weekend, Denise and I visited the many sights of the less-travelled end of Bali.
Staying overnight in Lovina Beach, Denise and I travel from Canggu to places like Sekumpul Waterfall, Git Git Waterfall and Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more content on Bali:
Support my channel by checking out my gear on Amazon:
My main shooter:
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
Music (via Epidemic Sound):
Seona - Ooyy
When I'm With Ya (Elphick Remix) (Instrumental Version) - Nahra
Come Back - Onda Norte
All We've Been Dreaming Of (Instrumental Version) - Sebastian Forslund
Epidemic Sound: Get royalty-free music for your videos -
Follow me on...
Bali in One Minute
Get more Tips here! destinationtips.com
Here's some must see sights when in Bali:
- Mount Batur
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Tanah Lot
- Pura Besakih
- Kuta Beach
- Nusa Dua Beach
14 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
1. Pura Tanah Lot - About 20 kilometers northwest of Kuta, Pura Tanah Lot (Pura means temple in Balinese) is one of Bali's most iconic temples thanks to its spectacular seaside setting on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves.
2. Mount Batur - Every day in Bali's predawn darkness, hundreds of visitors begin the trek up the 1,700-meter summit of Mount Batur to watch the sun rise above the lush mosaic of mist-shrouded mountains and the caldera far below.
3. Uluwatu Temple - Presiding over plunging sea cliffs above one of Bali's best surf spots, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of the island's most famous temples, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting. In Balinese, Ulu means tip or land's end and Watu means rock, a fitting name for the location of the temple on the Bukit Peninsula along the island's southwestern tip. Like Pura Tanah Lot, sunset is the best time to visit, when the sky and sea glow in the late afternoon light.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest - Only 10 minutes' walk south of the town center in Ubud, the Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, is one of the top attractions in this tourist town and a must-see for animal lovers and photographers.
5. Ubud Art & Culture - Made famous by the book and movie Eat, Pray, Love, Ubud is also the epicenter of Balinese art and culture. This is where the modern Balinese art movement was born, with the surrounding royal palaces and temples acting as the main patrons.
6. Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali - If you're a photographer seeking to capture Bali's beautiful emerald-hued rice fields, the Tegallalang or Jatiluwih rice terraces are a must-see. Tegallalang Rice Terraces are one of the most famous areas to photograph these iconic landscapes and absorb their timeless beauty.
7. Waterbom Bali - Waterbom Bali is an action-packed waterpark, in the heart of Kuta, with something for every member of the family. Kids can splash in the swimming pools; drift down the Lazy River; or zoom down one of the many twisting water slides and rides, with names like the Python, Green Viper, and Super Bowl.
8. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan - On a small island along the western shore of Lake Bratan, in the cool highlands of central Bali, the 17th-century Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most picturesque temple complexes.
9. Seminyak Shopping - Bali is known for its flamboyant designers and fabulous shopping, and you'll find the best examples of Balinese design along the busy streets of Seminyak. Cutting edge designer fashion, surf and swimwear, jewelry, furniture, and homewares are just some of the items you can buy at the chic shops and busy market stalls here.
10. Kuta Beach - Yes, it's crowded and persistent hawkers stalk the beach, but this famous stretch of sand, along with neighboring Legian and Seminyak Beaches just to the north, is still a fun day out, especially if you're a beginner surfer or you just want to soak up the scene.
11. The Nusa Islands - If you're craving a slower-paced Bali, without the crowds, traffic, and tourist touts, the Nusa Islands are where you'll find it. Surfing, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and paddle boarding are the main activities here, and the top attractions include beautiful Dream Beach; Mushroom Bay; and the Devil's Tears rock outcrop, with views of crashing surf erupting over the rocks.
12. The Sidemen Valley - About 90 minutes' drive northeast of Ubud, the emerald-hued Sidemen Valley evokes the feel of Old Bali, before the tourist throngs descended on the island.
13. Sekumpul Waterfall - In the Singaraja region in Bali's north, Sekumpul Waterfall, actually a series of about seven falls, is considered by many to be Bali's most beautiful falls.
14. Tirta Empul Temple - Dating from around 960 AD, Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul) in the lush tropical forest of Central Bali, offers a glimpse into a sacred purification ritual. This important temple complex, a national cultural heritage site, is divided into three courtyards, and the focal point is the large rectangular pool, fed by a holy mountain spring, where locals come to pray and soak in the healing waters that gush from a series of sculpted spouts.
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations