top 5 tourist attractions in bali | Bali tour 2018 | best things to do in bali indonesia | bali tour
Here you can see How to reach Place to visit in Bali and Place to visit in Bali | top 5 tourist attractions in bali | things t o do in bali 2018 | Waterbom Bali 2018 | top 3 places to visit in bali 2018 | Top 5 places to visit in bali 2018
Best Tourist place to visit in India check out Here - #indiatravel
things to do in bali with kids | bali trip 2018 | things to do in bali 2018 | Waterbom Bali 2018 | uluwatu temple bali 2018 | ubud monkey forest bali 2018 | top 3 places to visit in bali | things to do in bali | best things to do in bali indonesia | bali indonesia weather | best resorts in bali for honeymoon | best area to stay in bali | 10 best things to do in bali | best family resorts bali
Bali is one of the most evocative and popular tourist islands of the entire Indonesian archipelago. A visit here sparks the senses. As soon as you arrive, the intoxicating fragrance of incense and clove oil hangs in the thick tropical air. Peanuts sizzle at roadside stalls, petal-strewn offerings smolder on busy sidewalks, and traditional gamelan music jangles against the buzz of mopeds. Despite the clamor and chaos of the main tourist areas, the island is rich in natural beauty, with attractions for every kind of traveler. Surfers come for the legendary swells, hikers can trek up jungly volcanic peaks and to misty waterfalls, and cyclists can bike through lush landscapes bristling with rice terraces and traditional villages.
1 Pura Tanah Lot
About 20 kilometers northwest of Kuta, Pura Tanah Lot (Pura means temple in Balinese) is one of Bali's most iconic temples thanks to its spectacular seaside setting on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves. For the Balinese people, it is one of the most sacred of all the island's sea temples. (The largest and holiest Hindu temple in Bali is Pura Besakih, but recently local hagglers have been harassing visitors.) Every evening, throngs of tourists from Kuta, Legian, and Sanur find their way through a labyrinth of lanes lined by souvenir sellers to watch the sun setting behind the temple.
2 Mount Batur
Every day in Bali's predawn darkness, hundreds of visitors begin the trek up the 1,700-meter summit of Mount Batur to watch the sun rise above the lush mosaic of mist-shrouded mountains and the caldera far below. This sacred active volcano lies in Kintamani District in Bali's central highlands, about an hour's drive from Ubud, and the hike to the summit to watch the sunrise has long graced the list of top things to do in Bali.
3 Uluwatu Temple
Presiding over plunging sea cliffs above one of Bali's best surf spots, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of the island's most famous temples, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting. In Balinese, Ulu means tip or land's end and Watu means rock, a fitting name for the location of the temple on the Bukit Peninsula along the island's southwestern tip. Like Pura Tanah Lot, sunset is the best time to visit, when the sky and sea glow in the late afternoon light.
7 Waterbom Bali
Waterbom Bali is an action-packed waterpark, in the heart of Kuta, with something for every member of the family. Kids can splash in the swimming pools; drift down the Lazy River; or zoom down one of the many twisting water slides and rides, with names like the Python, Green Viper, and Super Bowl. Moms and dads can relax with a reflexology session, manicure or pedicure, or fish spa therapy. Restaurants and cafes cater to a range of different diets, and the grounds are landscaped with large, shady trees and beautiful tropical gardens, making this a refreshing respite from the heat on a hot tropical day.
Address: Jl. Kartika, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung
8 Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
On a small island along the western shore of Lake Bratan, in the cool highlands of central Bali, the 17th-century Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most picturesque temple complexes. Set against the imposing backdrop of Gunung Bratan, the thatched temples reflect on the lake, and when the water levels rise, they seem to float on its surface. Lake Bratan is one of Bali's main sources of irrigation and drinking water, and the temple complex is dedicated to Dewi Danu, goddess of the sea and lakes.
Other best places are
10 Kuta Beach
kuta beach bali
The Nusa Islands
The Sidemen Valley
sekumpul waterfall bali
tirta empul temple bali
best places to visit in bali 2018 | places to visit in indonesia bali | bali best places to visit | best time to visit bali | top places to visit in bali | bali weather | bali vlog 2018 | Top 10 places to visit in bali 2018 | top 5 tourist attractions in bali | best tourist attractions in bali | top 10 tourist attractions in bali | Top 5 places to visit in bali | bali tour 2018 |
14 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali Indonesia
1. Pura Tanah Lot - About 20 kilometers northwest of Kuta, Pura Tanah Lot (Pura means temple in Balinese) is one of Bali's most iconic temples thanks to its spectacular seaside setting on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves.
2. Mount Batur - Every day in Bali's predawn darkness, hundreds of visitors begin the trek up the 1,700-meter summit of Mount Batur to watch the sun rise above the lush mosaic of mist-shrouded mountains and the caldera far below.
3. Uluwatu Temple - Presiding over plunging sea cliffs above one of Bali's best surf spots, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of the island's most famous temples, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting. In Balinese, Ulu means tip or land's end and Watu means rock, a fitting name for the location of the temple on the Bukit Peninsula along the island's southwestern tip. Like Pura Tanah Lot, sunset is the best time to visit, when the sky and sea glow in the late afternoon light.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest - Only 10 minutes' walk south of the town center in Ubud, the Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, is one of the top attractions in this tourist town and a must-see for animal lovers and photographers.
5. Ubud Art & Culture - Made famous by the book and movie Eat, Pray, Love, Ubud is also the epicenter of Balinese art and culture. This is where the modern Balinese art movement was born, with the surrounding royal palaces and temples acting as the main patrons.
6. Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali - If you're a photographer seeking to capture Bali's beautiful emerald-hued rice fields, the Tegallalang or Jatiluwih rice terraces are a must-see. Tegallalang Rice Terraces are one of the most famous areas to photograph these iconic landscapes and absorb their timeless beauty.
7. Waterbom Bali - Waterbom Bali is an action-packed waterpark, in the heart of Kuta, with something for every member of the family. Kids can splash in the swimming pools; drift down the Lazy River; or zoom down one of the many twisting water slides and rides, with names like the Python, Green Viper, and Super Bowl.
8. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan - On a small island along the western shore of Lake Bratan, in the cool highlands of central Bali, the 17th-century Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is one of Bali's most picturesque temple complexes.
9. Seminyak Shopping - Bali is known for its flamboyant designers and fabulous shopping, and you'll find the best examples of Balinese design along the busy streets of Seminyak. Cutting edge designer fashion, surf and swimwear, jewelry, furniture, and homewares are just some of the items you can buy at the chic shops and busy market stalls here.
10. Kuta Beach - Yes, it's crowded and persistent hawkers stalk the beach, but this famous stretch of sand, along with neighboring Legian and Seminyak Beaches just to the north, is still a fun day out, especially if you're a beginner surfer or you just want to soak up the scene.
11. The Nusa Islands - If you're craving a slower-paced Bali, without the crowds, traffic, and tourist touts, the Nusa Islands are where you'll find it. Surfing, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, and paddle boarding are the main activities here, and the top attractions include beautiful Dream Beach; Mushroom Bay; and the Devil's Tears rock outcrop, with views of crashing surf erupting over the rocks.
12. The Sidemen Valley - About 90 minutes' drive northeast of Ubud, the emerald-hued Sidemen Valley evokes the feel of Old Bali, before the tourist throngs descended on the island.
13. Sekumpul Waterfall - In the Singaraja region in Bali's north, Sekumpul Waterfall, actually a series of about seven falls, is considered by many to be Bali's most beautiful falls.
14. Tirta Empul Temple - Dating from around 960 AD, Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul) in the lush tropical forest of Central Bali, offers a glimpse into a sacred purification ritual. This important temple complex, a national cultural heritage site, is divided into three courtyards, and the focal point is the large rectangular pool, fed by a holy mountain spring, where locals come to pray and soak in the healing waters that gush from a series of sculpted spouts.
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
10 Best Places To Visit In Bali | The Best Places for Tourist to Visit Bali Indonesia
10 Best Places To Visit In Bali | The Best Places for Tourist to Visit Bali Indonesia
Planning to visit Bali Beaches? Check out our Bali Beaches Travel Guide video & see top Tourist Attractions in Bali. 10 Best places to visit Bali | Best Places in Indonesia
Sanur Beach, Nusa Lembongan, Lovina Beach, Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, Mount Batur, Kuta Beach, Pura Besakih Hindu Temple, Seminyak, Tanah Lot Hindu Temple, Ubud
places to visit in Bali | things to do in Bali | what to do in Bali | Bali tourism | Bali points of interest | 10 Best places to visit Bali | things to see and do in Bali | Bali destinations
1 Uluwatu Temple – Pura Luhur
2 Pura Tanah Lot
3 Pura Ulun Danu Bratan (Bali’s temple by the lake)
4 Dolphin sightings at Lovina
6 Party at Kuta Beach
7 Ayana bar on rocks
8 Private luxury at Nusa Dua beach
9 Hike/Climb Mount Batur at Kintamani
10Coffee plantation at Bali Pulina Agro Tourism
10 Best places to visit Bali | Best Places in Indonesia
10 Best Places to Visit in Bali
Credit: Free youtube Music available to Monetize
Please Subscribe to watch more videos from IB Travel
Please like and share videos with friends
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN BALI
Here are the top 10 places to see in Bali. Indonesia is an amazing country and is a must visit place if you are traveling around Southeast Asia. I talk about everything from surfing, waterfalls, the nightlife and where you in find everything from kuta, seminyak, canggu to ubud!
WATCH THE WHOLE BALI SERIES:
FOLLOW ME I N S T A G R A M:
BOOKING A VILLA? Get $45 in credit with this link on Airbnb: airbnb.ca/c/laurar1207
Best Tour Guide In Bali (use them everytime):
Check out my friend Meagan!!
Great nightlife spots to check out:
Kuta: Skygarden nightclub, Vi Ai Pi (live music), Apache (reggae bar)
Seminyak: La Favela, Potato Head, Mrs Sippy, Motel Mexicola
Canggu: Old Man’s, The Lawn, Pretty Poison
HOW TO HAGGLE FOR BEGINNERS:
Where I get all my music for my videos:
Sign up and get a 30 day free trial with that link!!
T W I T T E R: @laurareidd
S N A P C H A T: LauraReidYT
V L O G C H A N N E L:
F A C E B O O K: LauraReidYT
WHAT THIS VIDEO WAS SHOT ON:
WHAT EQUIPMENT I USE:
Hello Guys! I'm Laura and I make lots of videos about fashion, lifestyle, DIY, clothing hacks, travel vlogs and travel highlight videos!
⇢ ATTENTION: For all business inquires feel free to email me at email@example.com
Tanah Lot in Bali - EXPECTATION vs REALITY
Wondering what to do in Indonesia? Try Tanah Lot in Bali. There are many things to do in Indonesia but if you're looking for temples then you will probably like Tanah Lot. Hope you enjoy our family friendly videos. Have a great day and keep smiling! :)
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS -
EMAIL BUDDIES - By subscribing to our email list, you will get to know us better, receive special updates and opportunities, and get notifications of meetups.
LEARN HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER -
CAMERAS AND GEAR WE USE
✩ Main vlogging camera
✩ Complete gear and tool list
FOLLOW US :)
✩ Facebook -
✩ Instagram -
✩ Twitter -
✩ Website -
✩ Our Church -
SEND US MAIL:
Martin and Julie Johnson
P.O. Box 1016
Yogyakarta, DIY 55000
Have a great day and Keep Smiling! :)
Tanah Lot Temple in Bali Indonesia 4K
This is a virtual tour of Tanah Lot temple in Bali Indonesia. Many people walk out to this temple by cross the shallow ocean waters arriving at a rock island where the walk up to the temple. Tanah lot also has a shopping and cultural area where you can take in your surroundings of the Indian ocean.
Island Hopper TV is a travel resource for adventure seekers looking to discover many destinations across the planet. Having been encouraged to explore the world outside of the United States I have traveled many places solo and through Island Hopper TV I share the experience.
Places to Visit in Bali | Things To Do in Bali, Indonesia (2018)
Whatever type of tour one may opt for, be it a tour for entertainment or pilgrimage, there is an element of education in it. Man learns a lot while traveling and it was travel that has brought the early man this far. Every place has a message and every tour has an element of education, entertainment & of course fun. However, there are certain locations that stand apart for the sheer excellence they have to offer in terms of natural beauty or manmade wonders. Bali is one such place and if it is your choice destination for this year’s vacation, takes some time to go through the places to visit in Bali that you are not supposed to miss on your sightseeing tour in Bali.
1. Tanah Lot
Tanah Lot must be the island’s most iconic temple, Tanah Lot
is one of the most famous Hindu temples in Bali.
2. Pura Luhur Uluwatu
Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of the nine major Hindu temples on the island.
3. Nusa Dua Beach
The water is crystal clear for snorkeling. For surfers, Dreamy beachfront settings overlooking clean white sand beaches make Nusa Dua an idyllic place for honeymooners Nusa Dua an ideal beach destination for families.
4. Sanur Beach
This beach is located at the coast of village Sanur.
5. Bali Safari & Marine Park
One of the island’s largest and most visited animal theme parks, Bali Safari & Marine Park’s collection are 80 species and around 400 specimens.
6. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park established of a landmark or mascot of Bali, construction of the giant statue of Lord Vishnu who was riding his mount Garuda, as high as 120 metr is currently going on.
7. Goa Gajah
Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’ is an archaeological site of significant historical value that makes it a special place to visit Various structures reveal Hindu influences dating back to the 10th century. This site was added to the UNESCO World Heritage
8. Mount Batur
Climbing to the top of Mount Batur to watch the sunrise is a popular activity.
9. Besakih Temple
Besakih Temple, also known as the ‘mother temple’ of Bali sits on the slopes of Mount Agung.
10. Tirta Empul
There are many visitors from domestic tourist, or foreign tourist visited Tampak Siring temple. At Tampak Siring holy spring water temple Bali.
►If you enjoyed watching subscribe for a new video every day.
#PlacestoVisitinBali #balitourism #Baliguide
bali tourism packages
top 10 bali attractions
tourist places near bali
places to visit in bali with girlfriend
bali tourist spots
places to visit bali
places to visit in bali for 1 day
best places to visit in bali with friends
bali shopping places
tourist places near bali in rainy season
tourist places near bali in summer
places to visit in bali for 2 days
places to visit in bali at night
bali points of interest
journey to bali
hotels in bali
places to visit near bali
bali colleges and universities
► For more information visit:
► Like Us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Music provided by WidthSound-NC.
► Thanks for Watching Our Video
► Laptop - Mic - Headphones - I used? Links Given Below
Best Sunset - Tanah Lot Temple in Bali, Indonesia - 3rd Day with the Besties
I hope you enjoyed my vvvvlog!
Please Subscribe to my Channel
and also follow me:
F A C E B O O K :
I N S T A G R A M :
25 Best Places to Visit in Bali | Things to do
Best places to visit in Bali (Bali attractions) or things to do in this beautiful island. There are innumerable spot that popular not just in Bali or Indonesia, but around the world.
The top places to visit in Bali most of them are beaches. We can find different types of beach in Bali. The beach for sunrise spot like Sanur Beach. The beach for sunset spot like Kuta beach, Legian beach, Padang Padang beach, Dreamland beach etc. The beach to doing all watersports activities such as Tanjung Benoa Watersports. Or the beach with amazing view such as Blue Point Beach, Melasti Beach or Pandawa Beach.
In Bali Island, there are innumerable temple or sacred places around the island. The most popular temple in Bali is Tanah Lot Temple, Uluwatu Temple and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Not forget to mention Taman Ayun Temple, one of beautiful place in Bali that you must visit.
So, enjoy this video and makes your decision about where you want to go if you spend your holiday in Bali. There are so many other best places in Bali that i'm not mention in this video. My concern is this 25 places, because i have visited all this places before and pictured it myself.
So, enjoy to watching this slideshow video about 25 best places in Bali (Bali attractions), the most popular or beautiful places that you must visit.
TOP 5 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
Planning a trip to Bali? Watch this video about TOP-5 best places to visit in Bali, Indonesia 2017 and find out which places you should visit for sure! All video was filmed on GoPro Hero 5 Black.
Thanks for checking out my channel and if you enjoyed this video please make sure to like and subscribe to see more places around the world!
Планируете поездку на Бали? Смотрите это видео про ТОП-5 лучших мест для посещения на Бали и узнайте, какие места вам обязательно стоит посетить!
Ставьте лайки и подписывайтесь на канал, что бы увидеть еще больше мест по всему миру! Спасибо!
Follow me on instagram:
Tonez&Re-C - Kyoto by @TONEZPRO (OFFICIAL)
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library