Trun is a municipality in the Surselva Region in the canton of Graubünden in Switzerland. The municipality of Schlans merged on 1 January 2012 into the municipality of Trun. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. TrümmelbachfälleLauterbrunnen The Trümmelbach Falls in Switzerland are a series of ten glacier-fed waterfalls inside the mountain made accessible by a tunnel-funicular, built 1913, stairs, and illumination. Located in the Lauterbrunnen Valley, the creek called Trümmelbach alone drains the glacier defiles of Eiger , Mönch , and Jungfrau and carries more than 20,000 tons of boulder detritus per year.Its drainage area is 24 square kilometres , half of it covered by snow and glaciers. The falls carry up to 20,000 litres of water per second.After the hamlet of the same name on the valley floor the Trümmelbach feed into the Weisse Lütschine, which heads north through the valley and the village of Lauterbrunnen further down to join after 7 kilometres its sister river, the Schwarze Lütschine at Zweilütschinen, where the... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Aare GorgeMeiringen The Aare Gorge is a section of the river Aare that carves through a limestone ridge near the town of Meiringen, in the Bernese Oberland region of Switzerland. The gorge is an indirect product of glaciation; 10,000 years ago, just as the Ice Age was coming to an end, torrential runoff water from melting glaciers eroded a deep, narrow chasm through the limestone barrier. Although barely one mile long, this passage is bordered by sheer cliffs up to 165 feet high on either side. The gorge varies in width from some 30 metres at its widest to just 1 metre at its narrowest.The gorge is a popular tourist attraction, many visitors attracted by the nearby Reichenbach Falls, which Sir Arthur Conan Doyle selected as the setting for Sherlock Holmes' murder by Professor Moriarty. Permission to build wal... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Lauterbrunnen Valley WaterfallsLauterbrunnen Lauterbrunnen is a village and a municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the canton of Bern in Switzerland. The municipality comprises the major Lauterbrunnen Valley , the Soustal, the Sefinental, the upper Lauterbrunnen Valley with Untersteinberg including several glaciers, such as the Tschingelfirn and the Rottalgletscher, many Alpine meadows and peaks, such as Schilthorn, Bietenhorn, Schwarzmönch, and Silberhorn, and finally the villages Lauterbrunnen, Wengen, Mürren, Gimmelwald, Stechelberg, and Isenfluh, and several hamlets. The population of the village Lauterbrunnen is less than that of Wengen, but larger than that of the others. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Staubbach FallLauterbrunnen The Staubbach Fall is a waterfall in Switzerland, located just west above Lauterbrunnen in the Bernese Highlands. The waterfall drops 297 metres from a hanging valley that ends in overhanging cliffs above the Weisse Lütschine.The stream, on reaching the verge of the rocky walls of the valley, forms a cascade so high that it is almost lost in spray before it reaches the level of the valley. After rain, and early in the season when fed by the melting snows, the Staubbach Fall is a very striking object. The force of the stream above the fall at such times is sufficient to carry the water clear of the precipice, and the whole mass descends in a condition of liquid dust, between spray and cloud, that sways to-and-fro with the gentlest breeze. In a dry summer, when the supply of water is much r... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Reichenbach FallsMeiringen The Reichenbach Falls are a waterfall cascade of seven steps on the creek called Rychenbach in the Bernese Oberland region of Switzerland. They drop over a total change of altitude of about 250 metres . At 110 metres , of which the Grand Reichenbach Fall , the upper one, is by far the largest one and one of the higher waterfalls in the Alps and among the forty highest in Switzerland. The Rychenbach loses 290 metres of height from the top of the falls to the valley floor of the Haslital. Today, a hydro-electric power company harnesses the flow of the Reichenbach Falls during certain times of year, reducing its flow.In popular literature, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle gave the Grand Reichenbach Fall as the location of the final physical altercation between his hero Sherlock Holmes and his greatest ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
This simply furnished hostel in the heart of Lucerne is next to the Lion Monument and a 5-minute walk from Lake Lucerne. It offers 3 large verandas and free Wi-Fi in public areas and is a low-budget solution for Lucerne.
Latitude 47.0591088308294, Longitude 8.309311196208, zip 6000, County Switzerland, City Lucerne, Address Zürichstrasse 57
Korean Street Foods Grilled Scallops With Cheese
Grilled Scallops, korea, Korean food, Korean st foods, food in korea, korea, asian, asian st foods, st foods, saigon, chinese food,
Ooty dark night travel
Mai ye ooty ka ghat utar raha hu aur bahut hi andhera tha .mane 8 baje ghat uatarna suru kiya aur ye mera faisala bilkul hi galat tha qki muje pata hi nahi tha raste mai gadiya bilkul hi nai rahati aur thoda dar bhi lag raha tha. Road ke trun to pata hi nai chal rahe the