Tourist Places in Sylhet, Bangladesh | Sylhet Tour | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #SylhetTour #BangladeshTour
Best 20 Tourist Places in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Sylhet is a city in eastern Bangladesh, on the Surma River. It’s known for its Sufi shrines, like the ornate tomb and mosque of 14th-century saint Hazrat Shah Jalal, now a major pilgrimage site near Dargah Gate. The tiny Museum of Rajas contains belongings of the local folk poet Hasan Raja.
1. Ratargul Swamp Forest Sylhet:Ratargul Swamp Forest is a little Pantanal in Bangladesh. It is also called as Amazon of Bangladesh or Deshi Amazon or you can say Banglar Amazon.
2. Lawachara National Park Sreemangal:Lawachara is one of the best national sanctuary in Bangladesh. In 1997 Bangladesh government declared it a National Park.
3. Jaflong Sylhet:Jaflong is one of the best natural tourist spot in the Division of Sylhet, Bangladesh. Jaflong is situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya. It’s about 60 km far from Sylhet town and takes two hours’ drive to reach there.
4. Bisnakandi Sylhet :Bisnakandi is a village situated in Rustompur Union under GuainghatUpazilla. This is where many layers of the Khasimountain meet at a single point from both sides.
5. Madhabpur Lake Sreemangal:MadhobpurLake is a lake in Sreemangal, Maulvi Bazar District, Bangladesh. It is one of the popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.
6. Madhabkunda Waterfall Maulvibazar:It is situated in BarlekhaUpazila in Moulvibazar District, Sylhet Division. The waterfall is a popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.
7. Shahjalal Dorgha Sylhet:ShāhJalāl ad-Dīn al-Mujarrad al-Naqshbandi popularly known as Hazrat Shah Jalal, শাহজালাল, Sylhetiis a celebrated Sufi Muslim figure in Bengal.
8. Pangthumai Waterfall Sylhet:The Barahillfalls is located actually in between Bangladesh-India border. The waterfall belongs to India and the lake belongs to Bangladesh.
9. Ali Amjad Clock Tower Sylhet:Ali Amjad's Clock is the oldest clock tower located on the bank of Surma River in Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is known as the Big Ben of Sylhet and is a popular attraction, near to the Keane Bridge.
10. Tanguar Haor Sunamganj:Tanguarhaor (Bengali: টাঙ্গুয়ারহাওর), (also called Tanguahaor), located in the Dharmapasha and Tahirpurupazilas of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh.
11. Khadimnagar National Park Sylhet:Khadimnagar National park is located very close to Sylhet city. Khadimnagar tea garden is one the old famous tea gardens in Sylhet.
12. Srimangal Tea Garden:Sreemangal is known as the tea capital of Bangladesh. It covers an overall are of 450 sq. km. The opulent green tea plantation attracts most tourists. It has overall 163 tea plantations.
13. Ham Ham Waterfall Sreemangal:It’s in Srimangol, Sylhet, Bangladesh. One of Bangladesh's highest waterfall. Take 3 to 4 hours of trekking to reach there. Very rough path. The path is muddy, hilly, sometimes you've to walk on big rocks. In rainy season you need to swim to reach the fall.
14. BaikkaBeel Wetland Sanctuary Sreemangal:Baikkabeel is another bird sanctuary of this region. It is on the eastern part of the Hail haor. Hail haor is a large wetland encompassing about 100 hectares. It is about 20km from the Moulvibazar town. Baikkabeel was declared to be a sanctuary for fishes in 2003.
15. Hakaluki Haor Maulvibazar:Hakalukihaor is situated in the eastern part of Bangladesh adjacent to the Assam-Bangladesh border. 5 upzillas comprise this haors total area. 3 of them Kulaura, Juri and Baralekha are under Moulvibazar district. While the other 2 upzillas – Golapganj and Fenchuganj are under Sylhet division
16. Satchari National Park Sylhet:Satchari National Park is a national park in Habiganj District, Bangladesh. After the 1974 Wild Life Preservation Act, in 2005 Satchari National Park was built on 243 hectares of land.
17. Rema-Kalenga Wildlife Sanctuary Sylhet:Rema-Kalenga Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected forest and wildlife sanctuary in Bangladesh. This is a dry and evergreen forest. It is located in the Chunarughat of Habiganj district.
18. Jadukata River Sylhet:Jadukata River and BarikTila are located in the same place. Jadukata River is another blue river at Sunamganj. Jadukata River is originated from the Meghalaya Hills of India & flows into Bangladesh.
19. Osmany Museum Sylhet:Osmani Museum is a museum in Kotwali Thana of Sylhet, Bangladesh. The ancestors' home of Bangabir General Muhammad AtaulGaniOsmani, the Commander-in-Chief of Bangladesh Forces has been transformed into today's famous Osmani Museum.
20. Dreamland Amusement Park Sylhet:Dreamland Amusement &Water Park is located at Hilalpur, Golapgonj, Sylhet. Besides this amusement park, there are three more amusement parks listed in Sylhet.
শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমন পর্ব-১ | Sreemangal Tour Episode-1 | 7Layer Tea | Grand Sultan | Service Apartment++
This is the first video of my sreemangal tour. To know more about sreemangal & sylhet watch my other videos of sreemangal, madhop pur waterfall, bisanakandi, ratargul, sylhet town.
For more exciting videos about traveling please subscribe my YouTube channel Fuad Khan The traveler
Host- Fuad Khan
music-my go away dream....musician-not the king
music-derp nugget...............musician-kevin macleod
related tags- #grand_sultan_tea_resort grand sultan tea resort & golf ,Lawachara National Park, Madhabpur Lake, Shitesh Babu's Zoo, panshi restaurant, service appartment, low cost cheap, nurjahan tea garden, grand sultan tea resort & golf, hotel ujanvati, panshi restaurant, nilkantha tea cabin, sylhet tour, sylhet tour package price, sylhet tour packages in bangladesh, dhaka to srimangal, dhaka to sreemangal tour package, eco tour guide in srimangal, sreemangal hotels, sreemangal hotel and resort, sreemangal weather, sreemangal temperature, sreemangal tea resort, sreemangal tea garden, sreemangal wikitravel, dhaka to sreemangal, sylhet, bangladesh, srimongal, sreemangal, tea gardens, visit bangladesh, beautiful bangladesh, holiday, srimongol, maulvibazar, sreemangal tourist place, srimangal bangladesh, beautiful sreemangal, srimangal tea resort, srimangal tourist spot, wetlands, waterfalls, lawachara national park, tribal village, pineapple gardens, lemon groves, tea capital of bangladesh, documentary, tourist spot of bangladesh, travel srimangal travels in srimongal, 5 star hotel, 2019, tea resort and golf, hotel grand sultan, bangla food, bangladeshi food, travel in bangladesh bangladeshi food, nilkantha tea cabin, kutumbari, 7 layer tea, 2019 2020 2021
srimangal tea resort, srimangal road trip,travel srimangal, srimangal tea garden bangladesh, tour to srimongol sylhet, family tour in sreemongal, best sylhet tour, sylhet tour 2019, tour group bd, travel,top 10 tourist place in sylhet, best place in sylhet, sreemangal tourist place, sreemangal, sreemangal tour, srimangal tour, sylhet tour, tour to sreemangal, sreemangal tourist place, srimangal tour guide, srimangal, tour vlog, srimangal tourist spot, sreemangal vlog, shreemangal tour, sylhet sreemangal tour, sreemangal tour by jeep car, dhaka to sreemangal tour, sreemongol tour, dhaka to sreemangal, beautiful sreemangal, sreemangal bangladesh, bangladesh tour, dhaka to sreemangal road trip, srimangal tour package,srimongol
শ্রীমঙ্গলের দর্শনীয় স্থান, জাতীয় উদ্যান, শীতেসবাবুর ছিড়িয়াখানা, মাধপুর লেক, সাত রঙ চা, সাত রং চা, সাত লেয়ার চা, পানসি রেস্টূরেন্ট , শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ খরচ, সিলেট থেকে শ্রীমঙ্গল এর দূরত্ব, সিলেট থেকে শ্রীমঙ্গল যাওয়ার উপায়, একদিনের শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ, সিলেট ট্যুর প্ল্যান, শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমন গাইড, সিলেট ভ্রমণ ২০১৯, সিলেট ভ্রমণ পরিকল্পনা, ২০২০, ২০২১, শ্রীমঙ্গলের সকল দর্শনীয় স্থান, শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ খরচ, শ্রীমঙ্গল ট্যুর প্ল্যান, কম খরচে শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ, শ্রীমঙ্গল হোটেল ভাড়া, শ্রীমঙ্গল রিসোর্ট, শ্রীমঙ্গল ঘুরার জায়গা, শ্রীমঙ্গলে থাকার জায়গা, একদিনের শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ, শ্রীমঙ্গল হোটেল,সিলেট,শ্রীমঙ্গল চা বাগান,চা বাগান,শ্রীমঙ্গল রিসোর্ট,বাংলাদেশ,শ্রীমঙ্গল হোটেল ভাড়া,জাফলং,মাধবপুর লেক,ভ্রমণ, শ্রীমঙ্গল,শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ,সিলেট,চা বাগান,বাংলাদেশ,শ্রীমঙ্গল ট্যুর,শ্রীমঙ্গল হোটেল,রাতারগুল,শ্রীমঙ্গল রিসোর্ট,শ্রীমঙ্গল চা বাগান,সিলেট শ্রীমঙ্গল,ঝর্ণা ।
Dhaka to Sreemangal Road Trip(Lawachara Nation Park, Tea Gardens, Bodhavumi 71)
Sreemangal is a hilly area covered with tea estates. There are 47 tea gardens in Sreemangal. A large portion of world’s highest quality tea is grown here. It is also called the city of ‘two leaves and a bud. Sreemangal is famous for nature, forests and wildlife.
Location: This little town is located about 200 KM northeast of Dhaka.
Historical events: Once Sreemangal was a part of the Tripura State. The great earthquake of 1897 caused a massive change in the physiography of the area.
Tourists Attraction: Main attraction are the Lawachara National Park (tropical rain forest), Madhabpur lake (the lake of lotus), Tea gardens, Monipuri & Khashia tribal villages, Baikkabeel (wetland of seasonal birds) and also the world famous 7 layer-color tea cabin.
Other Sight seen:
Madhabkunda Waterfall (highest waterfall in Bangladesh)
Lawachara National Park
Humhum Waterfall (new discovered exclusive waterfall)
Satchari National Park
Hakaluki Haor (wetland).
Lawachara National Park : (Bengali: লাউয়াছড়া)
is a major national park and nature reserve in Bangladesh. The park is located at Kamalganj Upazila, Maulvi Bazar District in the northeastern region of the country. It is located within the 2,740 ha (27.4 km2) West Bhanugach Reserved Forest. Lawachara National Park covers approximately 1,250 ha (12.5 km2) of semi-evergreen forests Biome and mixed deciduous forests Biome. The land was declared a national park by the Bangladesh government on 7 July 1996 under the Wildlife Act of 1974.
7 Layer Tea:
Sataranga tea is very near the Bangladeshi janaprayi, this tea has been written about the spread of newspapers in Europe and America. But no one has been able to penetrate the mystery. This has been the secret of making tea and coffee sataranga, the rules will also create sataranga tea house.Anyone who went to visit the tourist district of Moulvibazar XXXV seven colors of the few who did not drink tea can be heard. Ramesh then broke mystery or two places in the country to create more satarana tea. Satati arranged at different levels of tea is still a mystery. Glass transparent glass. Shifting more to do with a spoon ghute not mix one level to another level. It will be the first of its tea to think it will be difficult.
Sreemangal another vedio link:
My Social Networks:
cannon g7x mark2
Top 10 Tourist place in Sylhet ! Top 6 waterfalls in Sylhet ! sylhet tour best places to visit.
Top 10 Tourist place in Sylhet ! Top 6 waterfalls in Sylhet ! sylhet tour best places to visit.
Top 15 Tourist place in Sylhet ! Top 6 waterfalls in Sylhet ! sylhet tour best places to visit.
Sylhet is the Travel Hub of Bangladesh. There are some descriptions for all;
1.Bisnakandi: Bichnakandi is a village in Rustompur Union in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District in Bangladesh.Bichnakandi is a quarry spot that is used to collect rocks from the riverbed.It is the place where many layers of the Khasi mountains from both sides meet at one point.In recent years there has been an influx of tourists to its river and one of the most crowded tourist spot of sylhet.
2. Tea Capital Sreemongal: Srimangal is an Upazila of Maulvibazar District.It is also called the capital of Tea or ‘two leaves and a bud’in Bangladesh. A large portion of world’s highest quality tea is grown here. Sreemangal is famous for its nature, forests and wildlife.
3.Madhobpur Lake: Madhobpur Lake is a lake in Maulvi Bazar District of Bangladesh. It is one of the most visited popular tourist spot in Bangladesh. This lake also famos for its blue lotus and tea garden.
4.Tanguar haor: Tanguar haor located in the Dharmapasha and Tahirpur upazilas of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh.The area of Tanguar haor including 46 villages & is a unique wetland ecosystem.Every winter the haor is home to about 200 types of migratory birds.Now Days it's one of the most attractive place for the travelers.
5. Jaflong: Jaflong is a hill station and popular tourist destination in the Division of Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is located in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District and situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya,
6. Ratargul Swamp Forest: Ratargul Swamp Forest is a freshwater swamp forest located in Gowainghat, Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is the only swamp forest located in Bangladesh and one of the few freshwater swamp forest in the world. Most of the trees growing here are the Millettia pinnata
7. Madhabkunda waterfall:It is situated in Barlekha Upazila in Moulvibazar District, Sylhet Division. The waterfall is a popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.On the way visitors can see the greenish beauty of tea garden, the hills and the zigzag road through the hills. Rubber and lemon plantations form a beautiful landscape
Follow Me on Facebook
Humhum Waterfall Hum Hum waterfall, Moulvibazar, Sylhet District, Bangladesh || হামহাম ঝর্ণা
Humhum is a waterfall in Moulvibazar, Bangladesh. It was discovered in 2010. It is situated in Razkandi reserve forest, Maulvibazar district, Sylhet. The height of the fall is about 150 to 160 feet. Humhum waterfall is hidden beauty of Bangladesh, the way of humhum is very thrilling.
Top 10 Resorts In Sylhat, Bangladesh | 4 Star to 5 Star with Per Night Cost
Top 10 Resorts In Sylhat, Bangladesh
4 Star to 5 Star with
10. Tea Villa Luxury Resort ****
The “Tea villa Luxury Resort” is located in Bhairabgonj, nearly 10 kilometers away from the tea capital “Sreemangal”. The travelers can breathe away from the crowd cities in the gentle breeze of the resort.
Room Type – (Presidential Suite)-(Full Villa)
1Night Cost – 10000/- to 40000/- (more+)
09. Lemon Garden Resort ****
Its a wonderful unique hill side resort in Lawachara Srimangal.
Locaton – Lawachara, Sreemangal, Moulvibazar, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Room Type - (Economy) to (Luxury Suits)
1Night Cost – N/A in (online)
08. Regent Park Resort ****
Regent Park Resort is an eco-friendly leisure and activity retreat located ay just 7KM away from Sylhet city center.
Location - Shilam,South Surma Sylhet, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Room Type - (Standard Single) to (Forest Lodge)
1 Night Cost – 5000/- to 20000/- (more+)
07. Rangauti Resort ****
Ranguati resort resort is designed for people who are in desperate need for relaxation and spending some time with natural environment.
Location : Taltola bazar, Kulaura Road, Moulivibazar
*Room Type – (Deluxe Twin) to (Suite Jolo Jochona)
*1 Night Cost – 4800/- to 12000/-(more)
06. Nazimgarh Resorts****
Nazimgarh Resorts is a premier hotel and resort destination of Bangladesh. Its different properties in the northeast district of Sylhet offer places to stay in tea garden, forest and adventure locations.
Room Type – (Delux Room) to (Tree Top Suite)
1Night Cost – 11500/- to 44000/- (more+)
05. Novem Ecoresort****
Novem Eco Resort is located in the tea capital Sreemangal, one of the closest destinations to experience the tropical paradise of Bangladesh
Room Type – (Tent Non-AC) to (Duplex Family Villa)
1 Night Cost – 5500/- to 12500/- (more)
04. Dusai Resort & Spa *****
DuSai Resort & Spa is the first world class 5 star standard boutique Villa Resort & Spa in Bangladesh nestled within a small tropical forest on hillocks with thousands of trees and flanked by a 1000 feet long serpentine lake on the south and two large fish ponds on the north side, just beside the largest concentration of tea gardens in Moulvibazar District about 190 km north-east of Dhaka.
Room Type – (Superior King) to (Presidential Villa)
1 Night Cost – 10000/- to 60000/- (more++)
03. Grand Sultan Tea Resort & Golf*****
The one & only five star resort in the Sylhet region of Bangladesh. Equipped with all modern state of the art amenities and facilities, located in Srimongal (the tea capital of Bangladesh), around four hours drive from Dhaka. This resort is the true combination of ultimate luxury, gracious hospitality and admirable greenery. Classified in 08 categories with 135 hotel rooms and suites Grand Sultan welcomes you in Sylhet to enjoy your holiday or vacation with comfort and luxury.
Room Type – (King Deluxe) to (Presidential Suite- Raj Prashad)
1 Night Cost – 24000/- to 77600/- (more)
02. Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort*****
The Grand Sylhet hotel & resort is a stunning 5* landmark development in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Boasting state of the art facilities in luxurious surroundings with all the amenities a guest could desire located on site.
Room Type -
1 Night cost - Under developing
01. The Palace (Luxury Resort)*****
The palace the largest resort in Bangladesh in the heart of breathtaking pristine nature. Indulge in a regal experience like no other at The Palace Luxury Resort in Bahubal, Habiganj
Room Type – (Executive King) to (Presidential Villa)
1 Night Cost – 10000/- to 120000/- more+
NB: all information are collected form online.
Thanks for watching.
Subscribe The #HIKING Channel.
Best Attractive Tourist Place & Tea State in Sreemangal, Bangladesh
Sreemangal is the best attractive tourist area of Moulvibazar at Sylhet division in Bangladesh. It is famous for tea and it’s called the tea capital of Bangladesh. Million of tourist and visitor visit hear. There are many hotel motel and good transportation system for tourist and visitors. Hotel Grand Sultan is the most beautiful and expensive hotel here. It is like 5 star hotel, you can get all opportunity from Hotel Grand Sultan. You will see in Sreemangal, the decorated tea garden and can test world famous 7 layer tea.
Please watch: Taking Care of Baby Like Chicken | WHAT???
TRAVEL SRIMANGAL | শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ | THE LAND OF TEA GARDEN | Beautiful Bangladesh by Shishir bindu
TRAVEL SRIMANGAL | শ্রীমঙ্গল ভ্রমণ | THE LAND OF TEA GARDEN | Beautiful Bangladesh by Shishir bindu
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more such videos:
And like on our Facebook page:
Srimangal is an Upazila of Maulvibazar District in the Division of Sylhet, Bangladesh. Srimangal is called the Tea Capital of Bangladesh. This picturesque hilly region is wrapped with endless tea gardens. A good portion of world's highest quality tea is grown and exported from here. Attractions of Srimangal are tea estates, lemon groves, pineapple gardens, rubber gardens, tribal villages, Lawachara National Park, Waterfalls, wet-lands, rolling hills, sloping landscape, forest sanctuaries and wildlife
About Shishir Bindu Production House:
Shishir Bindu Production House basically make Wildlife Documentary, Short Films, Drama, Music Videos, Action Films, Animation Films and many More. Hope you guys enjoy all of my videos Please subscribe my channel Thank you
Sony HXR NX70P Camcorder Camera: For journalists, documentary makers and anyone else who needs capture superb content whatever the conditions, the dust and rain-proof HXR-NX70P is the perfect compact camcorder.
GoPro Hero 4 Black
Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
adobe after effects cc
VISIT OF DHAKA BANGLADESH
Dhaka is the most beautiful and historic city in South Asia. A trip of Dhaka is an unforgettable journey.
Please watch: LED DISPLAY FROM METRO KARACHI | Vlog #28
Never Miss To visit there | The most wonderful places in Bangladesh| Bangladesh tourist zone review
1 Sundarbans Mangrove Forest: Khulna Division, Bangladesh West Bengal, India
2 Chittagong Hill-Tracts The Chittagong Hill Tracts are an area within the Chattogram Division in southeastern Bangladesh, bordering India and Myanmar
3 Srimangal Maulvibazar District, Sylhet Division
4 Rangamati Rangamati is a district in south-eastern Bangladesh
5 Paharpur Somapura Mahavihara in Paharpur, Badalgachhi Upazila, Naogaon District Bangladesh is among the best known Buddhist viharas in the Indian Subcontinent and is one of the most important archaeological sites in the country. It was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985
6 St. Martin’s Island St. Martin's Island is a small island in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the tip of the Cox's Bazar-Teknaf peninsula, and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh. There is a small adjoining island that is separated at high tide, called Chera Dwip.
7 Gaur is a ruined city on the India-Bangladesh Border.
8 Sylhet This Is a division of Bangladesh. sylhet is called the queen of hills.
9 Barisal, officially known as Barishal, Bengali: বরিশাল
10 Puthia Puthia is an Upazila of Rajshahi District in the Division of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
11 Mosque City Bagerhat The Mosque City of Bagerhat is a formerly lost city, located in the suburbs of Bagerhat city in Bagerhat District, in the Khulna Division of southwest of Bangladesh.
12 Cox’s Bazar Cox’s Bazar is a town on the southeast coast of Bangladesh. It’s known for its very long, sandy beachfront, stretching from Sea Beach in the north to Kolatoli Beach in the south. Aggameda Khyang monastery is home to bronze statues and centuries-old Buddhist manuscripts. South of town, the tropical rainforest of Himchari National Park has waterfalls and many birds. North, sea turtles breed on nearby Sonadia Island.
13 Sonargaon Sonargaon was a historic administrative, commercial and maritime center in Bengal. Situated in the center of the Ganges delta, it was the seat of the medieval Muslim rulers and governors of eastern Bengal.
14 Kuakata Kalapara, Barisal Division Kuakata is a town known for its panoramic sea beach. It is in southeastern Bangladesh and is the number two tourist destination in the country. Kuakata beach is a sandy expanse 18 kilometers long and 3 kilometers wide.
15 Bandarban also called Rwadawmro in the Marma and Arakanese languages is a district in South-Eastern Bangladesh and a part of the Chittagong Division.
16 Khagrachari Khagrachhari, also known as Chengmi is a district in Chittagong Division, south-eastern Bangladesh and the Chittagong Hill Tracts. Khagrachhari is also known as Phalanx Htaung or the Mong Circle.
17 Teknaf Sea Beach Teknaf Peninsula or Teknaf Sea Beach is one of the longest sandy beach ecosystems (80 km) in the world.
18 Nilachal Bandarban Its very near to Bandarban town. It takes 10-15 min by car. People gather here to enjoy the beautiful sunset over the hill. There is a small resort on the top of the hill.
19 Kaptai Lake Rangamati Kaptai Lake is the largest man-made a lake in Bangladesh. It is located in the Kaptai Upazila under Rangamati District of Chittagong Division.
20 Lalbagh Fort Lalbagh Rd, Dhaka 1211 Lalbagh Fort is an incomplete 17th-century Mughal fort complex that stands before the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka, Bangladesh. The construction was started in 1678 AD by Mughal Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah who was the son of Emperor Aurangzeb and later emperor himself.
21 Dhakeshwari National Temple Dhakeshwari Rd, Dhaka Dhakeshwari National Temple is a Hindu temple in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is state-owned, giving it the distinction of being Bangladesh's 'National Temple'. The name Dhakeshwari means Goddess of Dhaka.
22 Kaptai Lake At Monsoon
23 Hammam Falls Sylhet division Hammam Falls in the beautiful Lilabhumi Molevibazar Kamalganj Upazila. The water of the mountain, like a mirror, is rolling on the big stones.
This channel is made for the learner. We are committed to teaching with genius every time. As a new channel, we make your recommended content first.
track: Tobu - Hope [NCS Release]
Musice provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream:
Follow Us On Facebook:
Follow Us On Instagram:
Intro Credit Goes to :
Chennel:Tech Freakz (