Top10 Recommended Hotels in Budva, Montenegro
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Budva, Montenegro: 1. Hotel Kadmo ****
2. Dukley Hotel & Resort *****
3. Hotel Budva ****
4. Splendid Conference & Spa Resort *****
5. Hotel Moskva ****
6. Meridian Hotel ****
7. Hotel Adria ****
8. Hotel Bracera ****
9. Hotel Majestic ****
10. Iberostar Bellevue - All Inclusive ****
1. Svatovska, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $87 - $291
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Kadmo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Budva, 400 m from Slovenska Beach and 0.9 mi from Mogren Beach. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.
2. Jadranski Put 31, Zavala, 85315 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $273 - $1286
The elegant and luxury Dukley Gardens features a private beach area and offers a secluded location in Budva, with views of a crystal-clear sea. Each apartment comes with a furnished terrace, air conditioning and free WiFi.
3. Slovenska obala, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $74 - $259
Offering an outdoor swimming pool fitted with deck chairs and parasols, Hotel Budva is set in the center of Budva, right on the seaside promenade and just steps away from the sandy Slovenska Beach and Marina. It features an on-site restaurant, bar and a wellness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
4. Bečići b.b., Becici, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $89 - $391
The luxurious 5-star hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort is set directly on a long sandy beach in the heart of Bečići, just 1.2 mi from Budva’s Old Town. Supreme spa area with heated indoor pools, saunas, hot tubs and steam baths with Swarovski crystals is at guests' disposal.
5. Topliski put bb, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $54 - $234
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Moskva is located in Budva. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
6. Rafailovići b.b., 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $45 - $245
The newly built Meridian Hotel is set in Budva, only 50 m from the popular Bečići Beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it offers an outdoor pool, sauna and air-conditioned accommodations consisting of a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony with sea views.
7. 22. novembra bb, 85351 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $84 - $250
Offering a sun terrace, Hotel Adria is centrally located in Budva, only 350 m from the beach. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Old Town Budva is at a distance of 701 m.
8. Donji bulevar bb, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $55 - $307
Offering spa and wellness center and featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Bracera offers accommodations 200 m from Slovenska Beach in Budva. Free private parking is available on site.
9. Slovenska Obala 11, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $69 - $302
Located 200 m from Budva Old Town, Hotel Majestic offers elegantly furnished rooms, a restaurant and a bar. Slovenska Beach is 250 m from the property. Free WiFi access is provided in all areas.
10. Bečići b.b., Becici, 85310 Budva, Montenegro, Price range: $86 - $296
Overlooking the beach, Hotel Iberostar Bellevue is 1.2 mi from Budva next to Becici Beach, surrounded by hilly gardens. It offers spacious and comfortable rooms with satellite TV and sea views.
Houses and flats for rent
Top 10 Best Things to do in Budva Municipality, Montenegro
In this video our travel specialists have listed some of the best things to do in Budva Municipality . We have tried to do some extensive research before giving the listing of Things To Do in Budva Municipality.
If you want Things to do List in some other area, feel free to ask us in comment box, we will try to make the video of that region also.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Budva Municipality, Montenegro
Altstadt (Old Town) Budva
Ballet Dancer Statue
Budva City Walls
Tunnel Between Budva and Becici
Island of St. Nicholas
Budva & Kotor - Things to do in Montenegro (Balkan Road Trip 04)
Come with us as we explore Budva and Kotor on our Balkan Road Trip - these towns are the top things to do in Montenegro at the coast in summer!
--- equipment used to produce this video ---
Sony NEX 5
Zoom H2n Audio Recorder
SDHC Memory Card
Waterproof Memory Card Case
Backpack Osprey Farpoint 40
Beside beautiful old town with narrow streets the beaches and bays along the Adriatic are worth a visit.
Budva and Kotor are located along the Mediterranean coast of Montenegro and easily accessible from Dubrovnik in Croatia or the capital Podgorica.
Most of the best things to do in Montenegro can be found along the coastline - in summer this place is the hot spots for locals and tourists alike.
The following spots have been our favorite things to do in Montenegro:
- old town of Budva
- Island Sveti Nikola
- venetian walls and citadele of Budva
- old town of Kotor
- Bay of Kotor
- Fortifications of Kotor / Tvrđave Kotora or the Castle of San Giovanni
In the next episode of our Balkan Road Trip we'll visit Dubrovnik in Croatia!
--- my travel equipment ---
Online Language Course
My favorite Hotels & Hostels:
Budva Montenegro - Budva Old Town and beaches
Budva Montenegro - Budva Old Town and beaches
As the jewel of the Montenegrin coast, Budva is well protected by the breathtaking mountains offering magnificent views of the Adriatic sea. Nestled among the 15 th century Venetian walls, Budva's Old Town is considerer to be a hedonistic paradise, and one of the most popular tourist destinations of Montenegro. The Budva Riviera bustles with natural resources, primarily beaches and little islands, but also with rich nightlife, social events, festivals, carnivals and exceptional restaurants. The cultural heritage and numerous monuments, archaeological sites, fortresses, monasteries and churches reveal a fascinating history of this fortified town dating back to the ancient times.
What to see and do:
- Budva Old town: The main attraction of Budva's Old Town complex is surrounded by ancient walls. Colorful, narrow and winding streets walled by small Mediterranean-stylehouses, small squares, stone-paved sidewalks, and other colorful places of the Old City attract many tourists.
- Mogren beach consist of two smaller beaches, and nestled against a backdrop of the Spas hill and lush Mediterranean greenery. Situated 200m away from the Old Town, it can be easly reached by narrow concrete path.
- Ricardova glava beach: Along the stretch of coast between the walls of the Old Town and Mogren beach, in front of Avala hotel, lies Ricardova glava beach. Beach is around 100m long.
- Dukley lounge beach: A small stretch of sand located in cove at the beginning of Zavala Cape, facing west towards Budva, has been dubbed the Dukley Lounge Beach. The beach can be reached by a footpath from Budva or Becici. It is 80m long and covers an area of 950m2.
- St. Nicholas Island: Island of St. Nicholas is the largest in the southern part of the Adriatic Sea. Its 2km in length and with its geographical position closes the bay of Budva and has three sandy beaches. Tourist from Budva are transported the pier on the islan by ferry.
- Slovenska plaza beach: The largest beach in Budva extends from city marina to the Hotel Park. Mainly pebbly, but sandy in parts, divided into several leased beaches, with many cafes and restaurants. There is a promenade running from the Old Town, throught the Zavala tunnel, and along Becici beach, all the way to Kamenovo. The city beach is 1,600 m long.
Budva is must visit place in Montenegro and the whole city is dedicated to provide best tourist offer. From best events to best hotels, from best restaurants to best discotheques,something for everyone … Everything can be found in Budva and everyone can enjoy in great holiday!
If you like what you see, subscribe and click the bell to enable notifications for more travel videos.
I really appreciate your support! ❤️❤️❤️
The content of this channel, including: videos, images and graphics must not be downloaded for the purpose of being re-uploaded to YouTube or another 3rd party website. No part of this channel may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author. Copyright © Very Nice Travel. All rights reserved.
20 Najboljih plaza u Crnoj Gori - Crna Gora Montenegro Promo HD
MONTENEGRO CRNA GORA - 20 Najboljih mjesta i plaza koje morate posjetiti - Crna Gora Montenegro Promo HD
Novi video: Smijeh do Suza 1 Dio Crnogorac uci TV ekipu kako da snima, Husnija Hulja Pepic Rozaje:
Smijeh do suza 2 Dio Crnogorac uci TV ekipu kako da snima, Husnija Hulja Pepic Rozaje:
Montenegro Crna Gora Wikipedia
Budva Jaz fest sea dance music festival 2016 2017
Budva, Becici, Rafailovici, Sveti Stefan. Petrovac, Sutomore, Tivat, Kotor, Ulcinj, Canj, Kraljicina Plaza, Bar, Susanj, Crna Gora, Montenegro, Crna Gora, Montenegro, Promo HD, Budva, Becici, Sveti Stefan, Rafailovici, Herceg Novi, Petrovac, Bar, Ulcinj, Utjeha, Dobre Vode, Podgorica, Tivat, Kotor, Sutomore, Susanj, Canj,Buljarica, Przno, Jaz, Trsteno, Ada Bojana, Velika Plaza, Mala Plaza, Valdanos, Slovenska Plaza, Crna Gora Apartmani, Crna Gora Ljetovanje, Montenegro Apartments hotels.
Rafailovici resort review. Best of Montenegro. Paradise place for rest.
The best resort of Montenegro - Rafailovici village located on one coastline with the Becici resort. The former fishing village has become a real tourist center of Montenegro with fashionable restaurants and cozy cafes. All the conditions for a family holiday, shopping and active sports.
In Montenegro there are many fishing villages, one of which is the village of Rafailovici. This is a land of the picturesque landscapes with beautiful golden beach at the edge of the sea. There are three beaches around the Rafailovici - Becici beach resort, Kamenovo and Rafailovici on the rocks.
The resort of Rafailovici in Montenegro is famous for mild subtropical climate, lush Mediterranean vegetation and clear warm sea. There is huge potential in the country for scuba diving and white water rafting, as well as the standard beach activities. Also we found aqua park on the another side of Becici beach. Have a nice rest and thanx for your comments!
JOIN VSP GROUP PARTNER PROGRAM:
Top 10 resorts in Montenegro
Top 10 resorts in Montenegro. This video presents 10 of the most popular resorts in Montenegro.
Montenegro Budva Beach / Monténégro Budva Plages
One man, one camera, 197 country around the world
Click here to subscribe
The majority of journalists around the world have chosen to develop their subject on controversial and sensational themes: violence, war, crime. But all these facts represent only 1% of our world and its inhabitants, forgetting the remaining 99% of which we never speak.
I chose to visit every country on the planet and film them to present them in High Definition format but in a raw way, without music, without comment. Simply, reality in all its truth. Thus, you will be able to make your own idea of the world in which you live.
Currently, I have already visited nearly 170 countries and my world tour continues thanks to you who follow me.
If you like my job, subscribe to my channel. You will be the first to know about new publications.
Cliquez ici pour vous abonner
La majorité des journalistes dans le monde ont choisi de développer leur sujet sur des thèmes polémiques et sensationnels : violence, guerre, criminalité. Mais tous ces faits ne représentent que 1 % de notre monde et de ses habitants, en oubliant les 99 % restant dont on ne parle jamais.
J’ai choisi de visiter chaque pays de la planète et de les filmer pour vous les présenter en format Haute définition mais de manière brute, sans musique, sans commentaire. Simplement, la réalité dans toute sa vérité. Ainsi, vous pourrez vous faire votre propre idée sur le monde dans lequel vous vivez.
Actuellement, j’ai déjà visité près de 170 pays et mon tour du monde continue grâce à vous qui me suivez.
Si vous aimez mon travail, abonnez-vous à ma chaîne. Vous serez ainsi les premiers informés des nouvelles publications.
Rafailovici, Budva, Montenegro - March 2014.
Free music at audionautix.com (Jason Cole Shaw)