Vinno Jogot The Great Tourist Place In Rangpur Bangladesh
Travel Show, Travel World, Travel Bangladesh, Sheikh The Traveler
Travel in Beautiful Bangladesh: Land of Stories & Rivers #bookingMentor
Bangladesh is one of the beautiful country in Asia, full of fun loving people. The beauty is not in the city. You have to travel to the country side to get the stories of Bangladesh. The land of river and land of hope eating people.
Bangladesh is in South Asia zone, mostly surrounded by India, bordering Myanmar in the southeast and the Bay of Bengal to the south side. The country is known as country of riverland it is primarily a low-lying plain of about 144,000 km2, situated on deltas of large rivers flowing from the Himalayas. It’s fertile and mostly flat farmland and, with the exception of Chittagong Hill Tracts, rarely exceeds 10 meters above sea level, making it dangerously susceptible to a rise in sea level.
The national language of Bangladesh is Bengali (Bangla) and is spoken everywhere, English is the foreign (2nd) language. It's an Indo-Aryan language derived from Prakit, Pali and Sanskrit which is written in its own script. Many Bangladeshis understand only limited English Language such as basic affirmatives, negatives, and some numbers. Some offices are using English as a 2nd language. Learning a few Bengali words ahead of your trip will prove very useful in the area.
Bangladesh is a beautiful country with its nature. The country as a vacation land has many facets. Her tourist attractions include historic mosques and monuments, archaeological sites, picnic spots, resorts, beaches, forest and wildlife. It has the world's largest sea beach Cox's Bazar whis is almost 120 KM long with out any divide. Bangladesh offers opportunities for angling, river cruising, water-skiing, rowing, surfing, hiking, yachting and sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with Mother Nature. She is also rich in wildlife and game birds.
Follow us Social Media:
1. The Glorious Archaeology in Bangladesh - Places Must Visit !!:
2. Tourism in Beautiful Bangladesh - Land of Stories & Rivers:
3. Bangladesh Travel - Explore Natural Beauties of Bangladesh:
4. Travel in Bangladesh: Beauty of Tajhat Jamidar Bari, Rangpur:
5. Tourism in Beautiful Bangladesh - Land of Stories & Rivers:
#wonderful_places #amazingplaces #beautifulplaces #timeoutsociety #coffeewithasliceoflife #bbctravel #forbestravel #travelgram #tourism #instago #passportready #ilovetravel #writetotravel #instatravelling travel in beautiful bangladesh,land of stories & rivers,bangladesh tour,travel beautiful bangladesh,visit bangladesh,bangladesh tourism,tourism in bangladesh,top 10 places to visit in bangladesh,travel guide in bangladesh
১ হাজার টাকায় রংপুর ঘুরোঘুরি | সোলেমান হাজারী | Soleman Hazari | Travel Show
সোলেমান হাজারী। ঘুরে বেড়ানোয় যিনি দক্ষ। হাজারী কিন্তু উনার নাম না। হাজারী হল পদবী। আর এই পদবী পাওয়ার কারণ হল যে তিনি বাংলাদেশের সব শহর মাত্র এক হাজার টাকায় ঘুরে দেখেন। দ্রব্যমূল্যের উর্ধ্বগতিতে যখন সাধারণ মানুষের নাভিশ্বাস, তখন এই নামমাত্র টাকায় সম্পূর্ণ একটি জেলা ঘুরে দেখাই হাজারীর বিশেষ সেই দক্ষতা।
এক দিন, একটি শহর, মাত্র এক হাজার টাকা। সারাদিন সেই শহরের বিভিন্ন দর্শনীয় জায়গায় যাওয়া। সাথে খাওয়া, আনন্দ করা আর সামান্য কিছু কেনাকাটাও হয় বেশ। নতুন নতুন মানুষের সাথে হয় পরিচয়। মোটকথা, তৈরি হয় একটি স্মৃতিময় দিন।
দেখুন কিভাবে মাত্র এক হাজার টাকায় দিনাজপুর ভ্রমন করেছে সোলেমান হাজারী।
নাগরিক টিভির পর্দায় দেখুন কিভাবে বাজি ধরে ১০০০ টাকায় পুরো একটি শহর ঘুরছে সোলেমান হাজারী। আপনিও ধরতে পারেন বাজি। ভ্রমন বিষয়ক অনুষ্ঠান ‘সোলেমান হাজারী’।
#Travel #Bangladesh #Soleman_Hazari
Visit Nagorik TV Website
পর্যটন মোটেল রংপুর | Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation , Rangpur
পর্যটন মোটেল রংপুর
আর, কে রোড, রংপুর
ফোনঃ ০৫২১-৬৩৬৮১, ফ্যাক্সঃ ০৫২১-৬৩৬৮১
Videography and Editing by Shatta Basak
Song: Fredji - Flying High (Travel Music No Copyright)
Music provided by Travel Music.
Bogra - The Heart of North Bengal । বগুড়া ভ্রমণ গাইড। শহর পর্ব
Bogra is a northern district of Bangladesh, in the Rajshahi Division.
It is called the gateway to North Bengal.
It is also a bridge between Rajshahi Division and Rangpur Division.
Bogra is an industrial city where many small and mid-sized industries are sited.
Mahasthangarh, the earliest urban archaeological site so far discovered in Bangladesh is located in Bogra.
Former Diplomat and Prime Minister of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Bogra was born in Bogra.
This is the First Part of our Travel Documentary on Bogra..Hope you enjoy it..and friends don't forget to subscribe our channel for more update :-)
Director's Contact Info :
ANP Facebook ID :
Grand Palace Rangpur 1st Anniversary News on SATV 03032019
Grand Palace Hotel & Resorts Ltd. Rangpur celebrates its first year anniversary. Catch a glimpse of the first year experience of our patrons. News by SATV.
Bangladesh Top 20 Tourist Attractions | Alimur Reja |
#AlimurReja #FlyingBird #Bangladesh #BangladeshTour
Top 20 tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Sundarban Mangrove Forest: Sundarban is the world’s largest mangrove forest. It is one of the beautiful natural wonders of the whole world and world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1997.
2. Kuakata Sea Beach: Kuakata is situated in the southeastern part of Beautiful Bangladesh. It is located in Kalapara Upazila of Patuakhali District of Bangladesh and about 320 KM (200 mi) south of Dhaka city.
3. Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach: Cox’s Bazar sea beach is the world’s largest sea beach and unbroken sandy beach. The length of this unbroken sandy beach is 125 km long. The beach has a gentle slope into the sea. Cox’s Bazar is located in the South Eastern part of Bangladesh along the Bay of Bengal.
4. Saint Martin Island: Saint Martin is the mind-blowing coral Island of the Bay of Bengal. If you are a beach lover then Saint Martin is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh.
5. Rangamati Hill Tracts: Rangamati is one of the best hilly places to visit in Beautiful Bangladesh. Rangamati resides in the district of Chittagong Hill Tracts area.
6. Kaptai Lake: The reason behind the travailing to Rangamati is to see the Kaptai Lake. Though Kaptai Lake is a manmade lake you will be surprised seeing the natural beauty of the place.
7. Jaflong-Sylhet: Sylhet is situated in the northwestern part of beautiful Bangladesh. It is on the best naturally beautiful places to visit in Bangladesh. There are too many wonderful places to visit in the Sylhet district. First of all, you can visit Jaflong. Jaflong is the stone collecting area. You will enjoy the natural beauty of Jaflong because of the combination of Surma River and large hills of the Meghalaya state of India. Sylhet is close to the Meghalaya state of India.
8. Sixty Dome Mosques: Bagerhat is in the Khulna Division, founded in the 15th century. Bagerhat founded by a Turkish general. In Bagerhat there are a lot of amazing historic mosques. Among all the beautiful mosques the Sixty Dome Mosque is most attractive.
9. Srimangal-Sylhet: Srimangal is in the northwestern part of Bangladesh. It is the number one tea capital in the country. Anywhere in that region, you will go, just find the lush tea gardens. When you will go to visit the tea gardens you may not find anyone else without you so you can enjoy the beauty in your own way.
10. Paharpur Somapura Mahabhihara: Paharpur a tiny little place is in the northwestern part of Beautiful Bangladesh.
11. Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is in the Sajek union of Baghaichhari Upazila in Rangamati district. Sajek Valley is one of the emerging places to visit in Bangladesh. It is located in the hills of Kasalong. The name of this place came from the name of Sajek River.
12. Inani Beach: Inani Beach is located in the UkhiaUpazila of Cox’s Bazar district of beautiful Bangladesh. This sea beach is 18 kilometers long. This long sea beach is featured with a lot of coral stones.
13. Lalbagh Fort: The Lalbagh Fort is situated in front of the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka district. It is a 17th-century fort with art and antiques. The fort includes 1600s fort complex with three buildings. 14. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is at Kumartoli, Dhaka. Kumartoli is located along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka city. The Ahsan Manzil constructed as the official presidential palace of the Nawab of Dhaka city. The construction work of Ahsan Manzil started in 1859.
15. Puthia (Village in Rajshahi): Want to visit a place full of beautiful Hindu Temples? In the Rajshahi district, there is a small village in Puthia which is full of historical Hindu temples. The design of the temples of Puthia is very unique than other temples of Bangladesh.
16. Sonargaon Panam City: In the Medieval period, the Sonargaon city was considered as the capital of Bengal. You can easily spend a day in Sonargaon by enjoying the architectural buildings made by the architect of that time.
17. Bandarban: You can explore Bandarbans to search tribal people with natural beauty inside Bangladesh. Inside Bandarban, you will find amazing Sangu River. Where you can find pure tranquility with amazing nature.
18. Potenga Beach: Truly amazing beach to visit with not overcrowded tourist place in Chattogram. You can find second sea beach inside Beautiful Bangladesh there. As time passes more and more beautiful and luxurious Motel and Hotels are rising to make a comfortable stay of Tourists.
19. Moynamoti: Old heritage searchers will definitely love Moynamoti inside Comilla District. 20. Capital city-Dhaka: Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh, in southern Asia. Set beside the Buriganga River, it’s at the center of national government, trade and culture.
BANGLADESH Top 50 Tourist Places | Bangladesh Tourism
Bangladesh (Things to do - Places to Visit) - BANGLADESH Top Tourist Places
Country in South Asia
Bangladesh, to the east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is a South Asian country marked by lush greenery and many waterways. Its Padma (Ganges), Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile plains, and travel by boat is common.
On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, an enormous mangrove forest shared with Eastern India, is home to the royal Bengal tiger.
BANGLADESH Top 50 Tourist Places | Bangladesh Tourism
Things to do in BANGLADESH - Places to Visit in Bangladesh
Follow us on Twitter
For Top Tourist Places, Videos Subscribe us on Youtube
Follow us on Facebook
BANGLADESH Top 50 Tourist Places - Bangladesh, South Asia
Top 10 Places To Visit In Bangladesh
Beautiful Panchagarh | পঞ্চগড় | Rangpur Division | Beautiful Bangladesh
পঞ্চগড় জেলায় বেশ কিছু গড় রয়েছে তাদের মাঝে উল্লেখ করার মত গড় হল ভিতরগড়, মিরগড়, রাজনগড়, হোসেনগড়, দেবনগড়। ‘পঞ্চ’ অর্থ পাঁচ, আর ‘গড়’ অর্থ বন বা জঙ্গল। ‘পঞ্চগড়’ নামটি এভাবেই এসেছে। বিশ্বাস করা কঠিন হলেও সত্য দেশ বিভাগের আগেও এই অঞ্চলটি ছিল জনমানুষ বিরল বন-জঙ্গল পূর্ণ, সে জঙ্গলে বাঘও ছিল। মানুষের সংখ্যা বারার সাথে সাথে পরিবর্তন এসেছে দ্রুত।
Panchagarh (Bengali: পঞ্চগড়) means five forts). The existence of fifteen garhs (fortifications) has hitherto been traced, of which the most noted are Bhitargarh, Hosaingarh, Mirgarh, Rajangarh and Devengarh. Panchagarh is named after these five garhs. Here Panch stands for five.
Panchagarhis a district of Rangpur division in the extreme northern part of Bangladesh with an area of 1404.62 square km. Its soil is sandy, alluvial and bears close affinity with the soil of the oldHimalayan basin. On the northern part of the district there exists underground layer of pebbles. It is 150 feet (46 m) high from the sea level. Panchagarh has 16 rivers. Among them some main rivers are Karatoya, Atrai, Tista, Nagor, Mahananda, Tangon, Dahuk, Pathraj, Bhulli, Talma, Chawai, Kurum, Versa, Tirnoi, and Chilka.