Turkmenistan Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Turkmenistan? Check out our Turkmenistan Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Turkmenistan.
Top Places to visit in Turkmenistan:
Door to Hell Gas Deposit, Ancient Merv, Monument of Neutrality, Nisa, Turkmen Carpet Museum, Ashgabat National Museum of History, Gonur Tepe, Oguzkhan Palace, Turkmenbashi Ruhy Mosque, Ertugrul Gazi Mosque
Visit our Website:
Tour of Turkmenistan
Highlights of our March 2015 Nawruz tour of Turkmenistan. We visited Ashgabat, Nohur, Darvaza, Merv, Gonur Depe, Mary and more.
Check out our upcoming dates: lupinetravel.co.uk
Music: Tracks 1,2,3 by Jusup Aisaev. Track 4 unknown.
Turkmenistan Tourism, Facts – Ashgabat Tourist Attractions | Places to Visit Turkmenistan
The history of Turkmenistan is largely mysterious on with the arrival of many invaders right from Arab invasion Russian Colonization, Revolution and Civil War up to the Soviet Union. They got their independence with the dismemberment of USSR. The city-state which was an epitome of the country was Merv for being a transit hub on the Silk Road. Turkmenistan was a country listed to be the least visited country in World and now Turkmenistan tourism is attracting visitors for its rich historical and cultural attractions. Some of the top Turkmenistan tourist attractions are Gates of Hell, Ashgabat, Ancient city of Merv, Karakum desert, Dasoguz Province, Gypjak Mosque, Turkmen carpet museum, Parthian settlement of Nisa, Wedding Palace.
Why should you visit Turkmenistan?
Ancient Turkmenistan attractions
The Fresh Appeal
Bathe in an Underwater Cave
City of Love
• Holds the Guinness World Record for the largest indoor Ferris wheel
• Turkmenistan has the 6th largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world
• Ashgabat holds the Guinness World Record for the most public pools in a single place
Dook international is the biggest DMC for CIS and European countries. Recently, Dook has just launched Turkmenistan tour packages: Turkmenistan 4 Nights 5 Days and Turkmenistan 3 Nights 4 Days. These packages are inclusion of Visa support (LOI), Transfer and transport, Guide-translator Entrance fees, Excursions per program, Traditional Dinner, Accommodation in hotel with breakfast, Indian food Lunch and Dinner at restaurants.
For more details of Turkmenistan Tour Package, Visit:
Follow Us on Social media platforms:
#Turkmenistan #Tourist #Attractions
Best Things To Do in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Ashgabat Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Ashgabat. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Ashgabat for You. Discover Ashgabat as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Ashgabat.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Ashgabat.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Ashgabat
Turkmen Carpet Museum
Parthian Settlement of Nisa
Turkmenistan Independence Monument
Ashgabat National Museum of History
Monument Arch of Neutrality
Ertugrul Gazi Mosque
Turkmen Museum of Fine Arts
TURKMENISTAN TOURISM - The travel destination
Welcome in Turkmenistan....,
Turkmenistan is located in Central Asia and borders directly with Iran in the south, Afghanistan to the southeast, Uzbekistan to the north, Kazakhstan to the northwest and the Caspian Sea in the west. Most of the area is a stretch Karakum desert.
the state capital is Ashgabat, a city known as the city clad in white marble. The capital and largest city in Turkmenistan has many magnificent buildings were mostly clad in imported Italian marble. In fact, not uncommon charm of opulence at some buildings are coated with gold.
Various kinds of buildings with amazing architecture such wide streets, green parks, residential towers, government buildings, mosques and museums. One of the most famous of the Ferris wheel Ashgabat. Indoor Ferris wheel in the world's largest recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2012. Ferris was decorated with giant circle is placed in front of 10 flag Turkmenistan.
Turkmenistan famous horse farms. Is the famous horse farm Akhal-Teke horse farm located in the southern part of Turkmenistan. In Turkmenistan there is a crater Darvaza, namely holes / craters gaping issuing of natural gas and is always lit for more than 40 years. This hole is called the gates of hell. This crater width of 60 m and depth of 20 m and a man-made hole. In Turkmenistan built garden encircled the fountain and monument of independence and there are also statues and monuments, especially the pahlawanan statues, including the statue Ghaz Khan (the ancestor of the Turk) and Bairan Khan.
Turkmenistan has a lot of natural reserves, ie natural reserve Köpet Dag in the mountains near Ashgabat, Syunt Hasarday in the mountains south of the road Ashgabat, Esenguly in the Caspian Sea, Krasnovodsk in desert Karakum, Quzilqum along with Amur Darja on the border with Uzbekistan, Repetek in the desert on the way between Mary and türkmenabat, and Kugitang on the mountain in southeastern Turkmenistan.
Turkmenistan is also rich with buildings and monuments, the monument Abivert (a medieval town from the 11th century to 18), the tomb of Abu Said Mithkene (age 11-15), Astana-baba, Dayakhaty, Darganata, Dekhistan, Devkesengala, cave Ekedeshik, Geok-Tepe, Imukshir, Konye Urgench, the tomb of Baba Mane, husky, Sarakhs, Seyitdzhemaledin mosque, the mosque Shakhsenem, Talkhatan-baba, and Tasharvat.
Travel to : Turkmenistan !!!
Best places to visit in Turkmenistan !
Thanks for watching !
Most UNUSUAL places: 20+ beautiful & exotic travel destinations to visit
Travelling and looking for new adventures belong to the list of the most popular hobbies and ways of relaxation. But nowadays, when it seems that most of the travel destinations and tourist routes seem to be too commonplace, finding new distant locations of the world, which have something unique and exciting about them seems to be a real challenge.
But the tourism is a multi-dollar industry nowadays, so many agencies and private guides are trying to present new, fresh and unconventional places to have a vacation or an active trip. However, in the age of the Internet, new awesome places everyone has got to see become very popular, so make sure you visit them first.
We have just put together a list of incredible travel destinations and unique places of the world that will be incredibly interesting for many people. All the destinations are briefly reviewed in a form of an interactive video presentation.
Please note that all the footage and images are used either on the terms of fair use or are licensed by the creative commons. We have listed all the credits and sources in the end of the clip. Please let us know, if you have any questions.
For our clip we have picked out such unusual places of the world:
- Darvaza (Door to Hell) in the Karakum Desert (Turkmenistan);
- picturesque To Sua Ocean Trench with bright Samoan sunshine (great clip here: youtube.com/watch?v=992DbEFBWpE);
- weird pink lake in Australia - Lake Hillier (learn more here: youtube.com/watch?v=qxsGXHKEqh0);
- spectacular blue cave (grotto) in Bisevo, Croatia (detailed information here: youtube.com/watch?v=GbDQBaTUAQs and here: youtube.com/watch?v=asZN45CcWAk);
- surreal landscape of Cappadocia, Turkey (a full review here: youtube.com/watch?v=iRXt_F7xgqQ and here: youtube.com/watch?v=ByeNGYfoBYA);
- Svmnafellsjvkull Crystal/Ice Cave in Iceland;
- Alofaaga Blowholes attract visitors, who witness how the blowholes propel huge amount of water into the air (more stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=rFZGp-2dhqo and here:
- an extraordinary natural display at Horsetail Fall (USA) - more about this place: youtube.com/watch?v=SanASnynRJQ;
- Gothic-style Devil's Bridge in Germany (Kromlauer Park) - more cool info: youtube.com/watch?v=VwdqQvL50Ek;
- sand dunes and seasonal lagoons at Lencois Maranhenses (learn about it here: youtube.com/watch?v=zRrCnz0oBd4);
- largest salt flat that Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia turns into a spectacular natural mirror;
- shiny Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand;
- ancient Honghe Hani Rice Terraces in China that are protected by the UNESCO;
- a maze of abstract shapes – the Antelope Canyon in Arizona;
- human tower competition in Tarragona, Spain (also take a look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=ihwGdupzp1w);
- Cotton Castle Pamukkale in Turkey;
- Great Blue Hole on Lighthouse Reef Atoll, Belize;
- the Wave, sandstone rock formation in Arizona (to find out more go here: youtube.com/watch?v=f547FEfCXtc);
- remote monasteries of Meteora situated on Greek rock pinnacles;
- Jigokudani Park with real monkey (macaque) spa, Japan;
- cloud inversion over the Grand canyon;
Please leave your thoughts and ideas below.
Thanks for watching!
Beauty Of Turkmenistan
Beauty Of Turkmenistan !!!
Turkmenistan is a republican state in the south-western part of Central Asia. In response to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan before, Afghanistan and Iran to the south and Caspian Sea to the west. Wikipedia
Area: 189,657 mi²
T currency: Turkmenistan manat
Population: 5.374 million (2015) World Bank
T official language: Turkmen language
10 Cheapest Countries in the World
Think travel is expensive? Think again! ... Here are the top 10 cheapest countries in the world from my experiences!!
Do you have any other countries to add to this list? Comment below!
Music: Epidemic Sound
► Subscribe for more travel videos:
► Travel Blog:
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook: (I post daily videos there!)
MORE ABOUT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com
Tajikistan Tourist Attractions: 15 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Tajikistan? Check out our Tajikistan Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Tajikistan.
Top Places to visit in Tajikistan:
Ismaili Center, Iskanderkul, Sarez Lake, Fann Mountains, Rudaki Park, Pamir Highway, Statue of Ismoil Somoni, Flagpole with the Flag of Tajikistan, Varzob (Dushanbe) River, National Museum of Tajikistan, Nurek Dam, Karakul Lake, Victory Park, Seven Lakes, Noor Art Gallery
Visit our Website: