Exploring Sonoma: Where to Eat, Drink, Hike and Relax
After spending 48 hours exploring Sonoma County, we compiled this video to show you the highlights that you need to make sure you see when visiting the wine country. Sonoma is the perfect weekend destination in Northern California for relaxing, eating and exploring.
Here are the spots in the video (in order):
- Cornerstone Gardens
- Sonoma Plaza
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Sonoma Plaza (Shops)
- Cottage Inn and Spa
- Sunflower Caffe
- El Dorado Kitchen
- Hopmonk Tavern
- The Girl & The Fig
- Madrone Estate Winery
- Buena Vista Winery
- Lake Sonoma Winery
- Sonoma Springs Brewery
- MacArthur Place
- Jack London State Historic Park
- Cornerstone Gardens
Tobu - Infectious (NCS)
Read more at
Downtown Napa 3 days in 1 minute
Napa Valley, California, USA - Unravel Travel TV
North America's legendary wine and food capital The Napa Valley is a collection of small towns and villages.
The Napa Valley is a name derived from the language of the area's native Wappo Indians, and has come to mean land of plenty. Napa has meant a place of natural abundance for centuries—our rivers full of fish, our forests, rolling hills, wildlife, climate, and fertile land for planting crops all combine to make The Napa Valley a place of singular beauty and productivity. The first written description of the land dates to 1823 and was penned by Padre Jose Altimura who estimated that several thousand Wappo Indians inhabited the area. Word quickly spread about the abundance and temperate climate of The Napa Valley and by the late 1840s the area was teeming with quicksilver mines and lumber mills. The region's popularity grew when steamships began traveling from San Francisco to the city of Napa via the Napa River a trip they could make in about three hours. Soon afterwards, the railroad line became available from the ferry terminal at Vallejo on the shores of San Pablo Bay to the city of Calistoga, creating new access to the healing waters of Calistoga's famed hot springs. The Napa Valley has weathered some tough times in its relatively short history. The Valley's once-famed Silverado Mine was exhausted in 1875 after just three years of operation. In 1893 an outbreak of phylloxera, a serious grapevine disease, crippled many of the valley's 140 wineries. Prohibition, enacted in 1920, dealt the final blow to the early wine industry. Only a handful of wineries survived the thirteen years of Prohibition by selling sacramental wines and by selling grapes to home winemakers. Today, however, with vision and perseverance, the industry has greatly surpassed its earlier golden age, and now boasts nearly 400 wineries producing some of the world's finest wines. The Napa Valley continues to be a thriving agricultural area, a characteristic not typical of communities in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is thanks to a group of concerned citizens who in 1968 had the foresight to create the first Agricultural Preserve in the State, indeed in the entire nation. A land zoning ordinance voted on by a majority of the county's citizens established agriculture and open space as the best use for the land within Napa County. The Ag Preserve, as it is called by locals, has been a model for other areas to follow. In combination with the Napa County Land Trust, more than 438,000 acres within Napa County have been designated as agricultural preserve or watershed protection lands. 2008 marks the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Ag Preserve. The Napa Valley offers new discoveries with each return visit. Enjoy the unique character of each town that dots this 30-mile long Valley, and take time to explore and cherish this land of plenty.
Michael Mondavi, Winemaker and Sara Brooks, General Manager, Historic Napa Mill featured in the video.
The Legendary Napa Valley
5 Things to do in Sonoma County | Travel + Leisure
A wine country staple, California's Sonoma County offers a ton of activity for the casual traveler.
Subscribe to Travel + Leisure! -
T+L is the preeminent voice for the sophisticated, insatiable traveler, serving up expert intelligence and the most immersive, inspiring travel lifestyle content anywhere.
We capture the pure joy of discovering the pleasures the world has to offer—from art and design to shopping and style to food and wine. Whether the experience is in print or digital, T+L offers compelling reasons to get up and go.
Best things to do in Sonoma Valley, California (SoCal Quick Escape): Travel with Kids
Taking a road trip to explore Sonoma Valley, hiking at the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve in Guerneville, learning about history and art at Museums of Sonoma County, checking out Green String Farm in Petaluma, and dining at Ramen Gaijin in Sebastopol.
Plan your trip:
Watch more in the series here.
Santa Rosa Quick Escape:
Santa Rosa with Kids:
Look Who's Blogging is the best family travel vlog that explores SoCal from the kids' perspective. We visit amusement parks, museums, festivals, and other family friendly attractions. Subscribe so you won't miss an episode of our YouTube kids travel videos!
Watch more episodes ►
Support us by shopping:
That's awesome ! Hotels Yountville
Book the Best Yountville Hotels on TripAdvisor: Find 5744 traveler reviews, 3009 candid photos, and prices for 6 hotels in Yountville, California, United States. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. 4 stars. Excellent 4.3 / 5( 395 genuine reviews ) Silverado Resort and Spa. 4 stars. River Terrace Inn - A Noble House Hotel. 4 stars. Embassy Suites Hotel® Napa Valley-Wine Country. 3.5 stars. Hilton Garden Inn Napa. 3 stars. Marriott Napa Valley Hotel & Spa. 3.5 stars. No matter where you end up, the best of Napa Valley is just a few steps away. Lodging / Yountville. Hotel Yountville. Lodging / Yountville. Vintage House. Lodging / Yountville. Napa Valley Lodge. Lodging / Yountville. Villagio Inn & Spa. Lodging / Yountville. Napa Valley Railway Inn. Lodging / Yountville. Lodging / ...
Top 05 Best Hotels In California 2017
Top 05 best hotels in California here. In bellows we provide details information..
01. Auberge du Soleil :- This French-inspired, adults-only house is four.7 miles from downtown St. state capital and twelve.6 miles from Las Posadas State Forest. Country-chic rooms associate with terraces, fireplaces, luxury bedding, and soaking tubs. All feature flat-screen TVs, Blu-ray players, Satyendra Nath Bose sound systems and Nespresso machines. area unita network|WLAN|wireless fidelity|WiFi|local area network|LAN} and snacks are free. Upgraded rooms supply custom furnishings and heated floors. Suites add minifridges and wine coolers. There are a pair of villas.
# Cost :- $850 For One Day.
# Address :- 180 180 Rutherford Hill Rd, Rutherford, CA 94573
02. Hotel Yountville :- Hotel Yountville has rigorously curated the simplest of Tuscany, Provence and therefore the crucifer vale, by capturing the essence of what it's to expertise a really unforgettable, romantic and exciting destination resort and spa. enclosed by miles of vineyards, breathless scenery, and therefore the most sensible stars within the wine and food universe, there's very little doubt that your reside edifice Yountville can exceed your expectations in each manner.
# Cost :- $350 For One Day.
# Address :- 6462 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599-1408
03. Terranea - L.A.'s geological formation Resort :- assault 102 geological formation acres, this upscale Mediterranean-style resort is fourteen.9 miles from urban center. the luxury rooms have non-public balconies/patios with ocean views, and Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks. Suites add living/dining rooms and fridges. The 1- or 2-bedroom bungalows have full kitchens, and indoor and out of doors fireplaces, and are available with free breakfast, lunch and spa access. There are 3-bedroom homes and villas.
# Cost :- $395 For One Day.
# Address :- 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
04. The Fairmont San Jose :- This upmarket high-rise edifice in geographical region may be a 2-minute walk from the San Jose repository of Art and three minutes' walk from the technical school repository of Innovation. that includes free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat screen TVs, the subtle rooms additionally provide desks, coffeemakers and space service. Some rooms have non-public patios with direct access to the pool. Suites add living areas, and a few keep company with pull-out sofas and/or whirlpool tubs.
# Cost :- $188 For One Day.
# Address :- 170 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113
05. JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort :- A 2.8-mile drive from interstate ten, this luxury building, spa and golf resort in Palm Desert is four.3 miles from the El walk searching district. Contemporary-style rooms have de luxe nut suite bogs, and free Wi-Fi, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, and minifridges, and tea and coffeemaking instrumentality. Upgraded rooms add balconies and sitting areas with pull-out sofas; some suites feature parlor grand pianos.
# Cost :- $299 For One Day.
# Address :- 74-855 Country Club Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260
Like us on Facebook Page :
Subscribe us on Youtube :
Follow us on Twitter :
Follow us on Google+ :
Like, Comment, share on our videos. Enjoy and stay connected with us !!
Spa Villagio at The Vintage Estate, Yountville, CA - in the Heart of Napa Valley
A residential feel describes our spa experience. Architecturally engaging, Spa Villagio's soothing fountains, cascading waterfalls, and serene reflecting pools lead to Napa Valley fieldstone and hewn wood interior spaces. Our spa guests are enveloped in an atmosphere of quietude and creature comfort from the moment of entry into the central reception atrium. Separate men's and women's spa areas are designed for ultimate privacy and comfort. 16 luxurious state-of-the-art treatment rooms and 5 private spa suites present an array of exceptional amenities. Spa Villagio was recently named one of the World's Best Spas, ranking #8 in Travel + Leisure Magazine's World's Best Awards 2011 Readers' Survey.
5 Best Weekend Getaways from San Francisco | US State Holidays Guide
5 Best Weekend Getaways from San Francisco, US State
Whether you are looking to relax on the beach, spend a day at a spa, go biking, kayaking, whale watching or wine tasting, there is plenty to choose from near San Francisco.
1. The Mendocino Coast
2. Monterey & Carmel
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Thanks for watching video about 5 Top Weekend Getaways from San Francisco.
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Napa Valley Lodge, Yountville Hotels - California
#Napa_Valley Lodge 4 Stars #Yountville, #California Within US Travel Directory One of our bestsellers in Yountville! Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, this hotel offers on-site spa treatments and a continental Champagne breakfast. A heated outdoor pool and hot tub are featured. Each luxurious room includes free Wi-Fi.
A flat-screen TV with cable is included in each spacious room at Napa Valley Lodge. All rooms boast tea and coffee-making facilities, and a minibar. A bathrobe and slippers are provided.
A deluxe continental breakfast featuring pastries, fresh fruit and cheese is served daily. Bagels, yogurt and waffles are available. Tea, juice, and coffee is included. Afternoon tea and biscuits are served in lounge.
Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace complete with garden views and lounge chairs. Bocce ball offers entertainment.
Robert Mondavi and Domaine Chandon wineries are 5.6 km from this hotel. Restaurants, shops and hot air balloon rides are available in Yountville city centre 15 minutes’ walk away.
Hotel Location :
Napa Valley Lodge, 2230 Madison Street CA 94599, USA
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
California Hotels List YouTube Channel :