Dry Prong is a village in central Grant Parish, Louisiana, United States. It is part of the Alexandria, Louisiana Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 436 at the 2010 census. Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. The Myrtles PlantationSaint Francisville This is a list of locations in the United States which have been reported to be haunted by ghosts or other supernatural beings, including demons. States with several haunted locations are listed on separate pages, linked from this page. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. Coushatta Casino ResortKinder The Coushatta Tribe of Louisiana is one of three federally recognized tribes of Koasati people. They are located in Allen and Jefferson Davis Parishes, Louisiana. The tribe hosts an annual pow wow during the second weekend in July. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Rosedown Plantation State Historic SiteSaint Francisville Rosedown Plantation State Historic Site is an 8,000-square-foot historic home and former plantation located in St. Francisville, Louisiana, United States. Built in 1835 by cotton planters Daniel and Martha Turnbull, it is one of the most documented and intact plantation complexes in the South and is known for its extensive formal gardens surrounding the house. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife RefugeMonroe Louisiana Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge is one of five refuges managed in the North Louisiana Refuge Complex and one of 545 refuges in the National Wildlife Refuge System. It was established in 1997 through a unique partnership with the city of Monroe, Louisiana. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has a free 99-year lease to manage the city-owned lake. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Clark Creek Natural AreaWoodville Mississippi Clark Creek Natural Area is a publicly owned, natural preservation area encompassing 700 acres off Mississippi Highway 24 approximately 20 miles west of Woodville, Mississippi. The state park features approximately 50 waterfalls, some with up to 30-foot drops. The park is used for hiking, bird watching, and geocaching. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Dry Prong Videos
Trucks Gone Wild - Louisiana Mud Fest Part 4
Big Trucks Mudding, along with ATV's and other custom off road vehicles. Dirt bikes and yes even 3 wheelers make it into the mix here in Louisiana. Situated in the flood plain valley of the old riverbed of the red River in Colfax, La This park is perfect for Mud. Also Check out
The Bird Man of East Texas - Texas Parks & Wildlife [Official]
The Bird Man of East Texas Ever wonder what that brilliantly blue bird is in your backyard or how to make hummingbird food? Just ask state ornithologist Cliff Shackelford on Red River Radio during his call in show, “Bird Calls.” The hour-long call-in show airs every month and reaches four states answering questions, giving tips and providing conservation methods about the avian species. Learn more about birding at
PBS Show Grubh’s Bugs, Bird Calls & Shotgun Tips, #2602
Program 2602. Air dates October 22-18, 2017 & April 22-18, 2018 Grubh’s Bugs, Bird Calls & Shotgun Tips
Grubh’s Bugs Meet a biologist that studies aquatic invertebrates. He’s Dr. Arches Grubh, and he loves bugs. Check out some of the two-thousand different types of aquatic invertebrates living in the rivers, streams, and creeks of Texas.
The Birdman of East Texas Ever wonder what that brilliantly blue bird is in your backyard or how to make hummingbird food? Just ask state ornithologist Cliff Shackelford on Red River Radio during his call in show, “Bird Calls.” The hour-long call-in show airs every month and reaches four states answering questions, giving tips and providing conservation methods about the avian species.
Skill Builder: Top Tips for Shotgunning Improve the accuracy of your shotgun shooting with three everyday exercises: The Flashlight Drill, The Three-Bullet Drill, and other mounting exercises.
Manchaca Monarchs Monarch butterflies roost each year among the trees in Manchaca, Texas, just south of Austin.
Postcard From Texas Turkeys go about their morning activities on the Wild Wings Ranch.
Find out where to watch 'Texas Parks & Wildlife' at