Attractions & Things to Do in Pismo Beach, CA. TOP 12
Attractions & Things to Do in Pismo Beach, CA. List: Monarch Butterfly Grove, Dinosaur Caves Park, Pismo Pier, Oceano Dunes State Recreation Area, Margo Dodd Park, Eldwaylen Ocean Park, Pismo Beach Premium Outlets, Pismo Beach Farmer's Market, Price Historical Park, Pismo Beach Surf Shop, Tastes of the Valleys Wine Bar & Shop
Escape the city in Pismo Beach
Ocean adventure, great food, and fresh-from-the-vine wine are the optimal antidote to hectic city life. At Pismo Beach, you can pair a heavy dose of adventure with some shoreline treasure hunting, forever horizons, and fresh air for the ideal wind-down from amped-up living.
* This video is proudly produced in partnership with SLO CAL and Pismo Beach CVB.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
MORE FROM MATADOR NETWORK
ABOUT MATADOR NETWORK
MatadorNetwork.com and its social channels are the #1 digital destination for affluent millennial travelers and adventurers. With over 9 million monthly uniques and millions of social followers, we are the world's leading independent travel media outlet.
ABOUT MATADOR MEDIA HOUSE
MATADOR MEDIA HOUSE specializes in ideating, producing and distributing the most engaging branded video content on the Web. We work with some of the most talented filmmakers in the world to create broadcast quality video content for use across digital, social or broadcast.
TRAVEL | ADVENTURE | TRAVEL CULTURE | #TRAVELSTOKE
Pismo Beach #Photowalk: Central California Coast
Jefferson Graham's #Photowalk cameras go to Pismo Beach to show where the top photo spots are in this Central California coastal town and to show tips on how to get the best shots in Pismo.
Look to dramatic cliffs, caves, high and low tides and riding your car on the sand.
Watch Morro Bay #Photowalk
The #Photowalk series looks to bring postcards to life in photos and video, by opening our eyes to how to capture great places and light up our social media.
Featured in this video:
--The Splash Cafe
--The Kon Tiki Inn
--The Shore Cliff Inn
--The beaches of Pismo!
Past #Photowalk videos have gone to Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes, Huntington Beach, Balboa Island, Hollywood Walk of Fame, San Francisco's North Beach, the Los Angeles Arts District, Kauai and Tokyo.
Next up is the Redondo Beach Pier, for a #Photowalk shot exclusively on the new Google Pixel 3 smartphone.
Subscribe to Photowalks:
More Photowalk videos:
HOW TO SHOOT THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME PHOTOWALK
HERMOSA BEACH PHOTOWALK
KAUAI HAWAII PHOTOWALK:
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE:
PHOTOWALK, OSAKA, JAPAN
Gear used on this video
GoPro Hero 6
iPhone 8 Plus
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Get in touch:
Thanks for watching!
Driving on the Beach (Things to do in Pismo Beach): Travel with Kids
Visiting Pismo Beach, California: Having breakfast at Surfside Donuts, Hiking with Land Conservancy of San Luis Obispo County, Eating lunch at Cool Cat Cafe, Driving through Oceano Dunes, Dining at Wooly's, and Playing pool at Hot Shots Entertainment Center.
Plan your trip:
Look Who's Blogging is the best family travel vlog that explores SoCal from the kids' perspective. We visit amusement parks, museums, festivals, and other family friendly attractions. Subscribe so you won't miss an episode of our YouTube kids travel videos!
Watch more episodes ►
Support us by shopping:
#familytravel #travelwithkids #pismobeach #kidifornia
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Pismo Beach, California, USA
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Pismo Beach, California, USA: 1. Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa ****
2. Inn at the Cove ***
3. SeaCrest Oceanfront Hotel ***
4. Shore Cliff Hotel ***
5. Pismo Lighthouse Suites ***
6. Inn at the Pier ****
7. Cottage Inn by the Sea ***
8. Spyglass Inn ***
9. SeaVenture Beach Hotel ***
10. Oxford Suites Pismo Beach ***
1. 2727 Shell Beach Road, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $410 - $795
Located less than a kilometer from the Palasades Bluff Walkway, this oceanfront resort features an infinity pool and hot tub. Rooms include a full kitchen and a private balcony.
2. 2651 Price Street, Pismo Beach, 93449, United States of America, Price range: $232 - $448
Offering rooms with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and free Wi-Fi access, the Inn at the Cove features an on-site heated pool and hot tub. Pismo Beach Pier and city center are 2 mi away. A complimentary continental breakfast is served every day.
3. 2241 Price Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $225 - $447
Located along 5 acres of Pismo Beach sands, this oceanfront hotel features a pool and 3 hot tubs with views over the water. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are also available.
4. 2555 Price Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $229 - $461
Located on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Shore Cliff Hotel offers spacious guest rooms with free WiFi and panoramic views. It features a heated outdoor oceanfront pool, a hot tub and offers massage services. Pismo Beach town center is 1 mi away.
5. 2411 Price Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93420 , United States of America, Price range: $255 - $559
Located on the shores of Pismo Beach, Pismo Lighthouse Suites boasts a putting green and a year around outdoor pool and hot tub. This dog-friendly accommodation features suites with free WiFi. Pismo Beach Pier is 1.6 km away.
6. 601 Cypress Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $242 - $500
Located in Pismo Beach, Inn at the Pier offers beachfront accommodations 2.6 km from Pismo Beach Outlet Shopping Center and provides facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has room service and a concierge service for guests.
7. 2351 Price Street, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $197 - $502
Located on the ocean front, the Cottage Inn by the Sea is located in Pismo Beach, California. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and parking is available on site.
8. 2705 Spyglass Drive, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $193 - $483
Located off Highway 101, this hotel is a 12-minute walk from Palasades Bluff Walkway. It features an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.
9. 100 Ocean View Avenue, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $224 - $550
Just 10 minutes’ walk to Downtown Pismo Beach, SeaVenture Beach Hotel offers guests relaxation and convenience. An on site restaurant and a spa are available. Rooms feature a private terrace with a hot tub.
10. 651 Five Cities Drive, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, United States of America, Price range: $150 - $279
Featuring a lagoon-shaped outdoor pool, this Pismo Beach hotel features a free hot breakfast and a free evening reception daily. Free Wi-Fi and free parking is available. Pismo Beach is a 25-minute walk away.
Houses and flats for rent
Use this link to list your property (hotel, house, room, etc.) on booking and your first 5 bookings will be commission-free
30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes
California has so many amazing places to explore, so I wanted to spotlight 30 great spots that you could visit in 2019. Let me know how many of these you have been to in the comments and if you have additional suggestions of what to see in California.
Read more about all of these spots below or at
1. Visit Yosemite Valley -
2. Road trip Big Sur -
3. Lava Beds National Monument -
4. Take the boat to the Channel Islands -
5. Visit the California Railroad Museum -
6. Hike to Hollywood Sign -
7. Watch the sunrise over Emerald Bay -
8. Explore Angels Island -
9. See the stars at Griffith Observatory -
10. Marvel at Burney Falls -
11. Hike the Rubicon Trail in Lake Tahoe -
12. Visit the ghost town of Bodie -
13. Kayak in the La Jolla Cove -
14. Photograph the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge -
15. Spend a day with the statues of Anza Borrego -
16. Wander through Monterey Aquarium -
17. Drive on the sand in Pismo Beach -
18. Stroll the Venice Canals -
19. Road trip to Salvation Mountain -
20. Wine taste in Sonoma -
21. Experience Badwater Basin -
22. Tour Hearst Castle -
23. Walk along the beach at Torrey Pines -
24. Ride a cable car -
25. Tour the Broad Museum -
26. Experience sunset in Joshua Tree National Park -
27. Stare up at the Redwoods -
28. Hang out with the elephant seals -
29. Explore the museums of Balboa Park -
30. Ride the Palm Springs Tram -
See all the gear I use here
California Road Trip | Pismo Beach, Monterey, San Francisco
In mid-May we took a roadtrip up the coast to Central California. We drove along Highway 1 and stopped in Solvang, Pismo Beach, Monterey, Paso Robles, San Francisco and Napa Valley.
We enjoyed delicious food from different sub-cultures, tasted wine and visited historic sight such as Hearst Castle and Alcatraz Island.
This community on Youtube has been incredible in giving support and advice as I learn as I go. I have so many wonderful things I plan to share with you in 2017 so stick around!
For more info: thisgirlhikes.blogspot.com
Pacific Crest Trail Hikes:
Catch up on my Weekly Vlogs:
SUBSCRIBE FOR A NEW VIDEO REGULARLY!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @THIS_GIRL_HIKES #THISGIRLHIKES
SHOT ON SONY ALPHA 5100 and GOPRO HERO 5
12 Things to do in Cambria: A Travel Guide
Cambria is a small coastal town located on Pacific Coast Highway almost exactly in the middle of Los Angeles and San Francisco. Amie and I have been coming here for years as it is a great spot to relax with amazing adventures all around the city and amazing food in downtown Cambria. Here are some of our favorite spots to explore in Cambria and thanks to Visit Cambria for sponsoring this video (
Here are the spots:
1. Moonstone Beach Drive
2. Fiscalini Ranch Preserve
3. Nitt Witt Ridge
4. Hearst Castle
5. Elephant Seal Overlook
6. Piedras Blancas Light Station
7. Cambria Wineries (Stolo & Cutruzzola)
8. Stepladder Ranch and Creamery
9. Linn's Farm Store
10. Breakfast (Creekside Gardens & Lily's)
11. Lunch (Boni's Tacos, Red Moose & Linn's)
12. Dinner (Robins & Sow's Ear)
Read more at
See all the gear I use here
HIGHWAY 1, PISMO BEACH UND FETTE SEE-ELEFANTEN - USA Vlog 5
Wir sind von Santa Barbara weiter zum Pismo Beach gefahren. Was wir dort alles gesehen haben, erfahrt ihr im Video.
► Mein aktuelles Smartphone
Ich reise mit Philipp:
Wenn du meine Videos feierst, dann gib mir unbedingt einen Daumen hoch und lasse ein Abo da :)
Top 15. Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Sonoma, California
Top 15. Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Sonoma, California: Sonoma Valley, Simraceway Performance Driving Center, Sonoma Plaza, Jacuzzi Family Vineyards, Cline Cellars, Buena Vista Winery, Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves, Sonoma Coast State Beach, Gundlach Bundschu Winery, Ravenswood Winery, Nicholson Ranch, Viansa Winery and Italian Marketplace, Sonoma Train Town, Larson Family Winery, WALT Wines