3. Chateau de ViandenVianden Vianden Castle , located in Vianden in the north of Luxembourg, is one of the largest fortified castles west of the Rhine. With origins dating from the 10th century, the castle was built in the Romanesque style from the 11th to 14th centuries. Gothic transformations and trimmings were added at the end of this period. A Renaissance mansion was added in the 17th century but thereafter the castle was allowed to fall into ruins. It has, however, recently been fully restored and is open to visitors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
4. National Museum of Military HistoryDiekirch The National Museum of Military History , abbreviated to MNMH, is a national museum in Diekirch, in north-eastern Luxembourg, that includes amongst its exhibits military vehicles and weaponry, a photographic archive, and lifesize dioramas displaying military servicemen and actions. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. The Family of ManClervaux The Family of Man was an ambitious photography exhibition curated by Edward Steichen, the director of the Museum of Modern Art's Department of Photography. It was first shown in 1955 from January 24 to May 8 at the New York MoMA, then toured the world for eight years to record-breaking audience numbers. According to Steichen, the exhibition represented the culmination of his career.The physical collection is archived and displayed at Clervaux Castle in Luxembourg . It was first presented there in 1994 after restoration of the prints.In 2003 the Family of Man photographic collection was added to UNESCO's Memory of the World Register in recognition of its historical value. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Chateau de ClervauxClervaux Urspelt Castle is located in the little village of Urspelt some 3 km north-east of Clervaux in northern Luxembourg. Though the castle has a history going back at least three centuries, today's building dates from 1860. After comprehensive restoration work and additions, it recently opened as a hotel and meeting centre. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
7. Bourscheid CastleBourscheid Bourscheid Castle is located near the village of Bourscheid in north-eastern Luxembourg. The medieval castle stands on a site with archeological evidence of structures dating back to Roman times. Standing majestically some 150 metres above the River Sûre, it is enclosed by a circular wall with 11 watchtowers. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Luxembourg for Families
Luxembourg is extremely child-friendly and nothing is spared to ensure that kids have a good time while visiting. In every corner of the country you’ll find a large number of places and activities devoted to making them happy. No matter what the weather is like, there are a variety of ideas to ensure that young people of all ages have something fun to do and that the whole family can enjoy the outings.
luxembourg - shopping center
2012-08-18 weekend au Luxembourg avec Moto Plaisir
Chaud, chaud, caniculaire. Mais à l'ombre des sous-bois dans les virolos et les épingles à cheveux, une quinzaine de copains et copines ont passé un merveilleux weekend, y compris à l'hôtel et aux repas. Du Moto Plaisisir pur jus, grand millésime.