25 Things To Do in Tokyo, Japan (Watch This Before You Go)
Get info about things to do, where to stay, and the best food to eat on your visit to Tokyo, Japan. Here's the guide:
Tokyo (東京), Japan, is one of the world's greatest cities, and there's so much to do and see when you visit. From temples and shrines, to gardens and museums, you'll never run out of attractions. Out of all the things you could do, I've chosen a top 25 list for this awesome city (and just so you know food is my first choice in Tokyo)!
1. Ameya-Yokochō (アメヤ横丁) - A giant open air market that offers clothes, cosmetics, food, and restaurants and bars.
2. Meiji Shrine (明治神宮) - This Shinto shrine, surrounded by beautiful forest, is extremely significant.
3. Ryogoku Kokugikan (両国国技館) - Even if it's not fight season, you can go to the free sumo museum and eat sumo chankonabe.
4. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden (新宿御苑) - The garden is a beautiful attraction in Tokyo, with French gardens, Japanese gardens, and a green house.
5. Ginza (銀座) / Yurakucho (有楽町) - Ginza is a great area of town for upscale shopping and dining, while Yurakucho is famous for Izakaya bars and restaurants under the railroad track.
6. Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building (東京都庁舎) - There are a lot of things to do in Tokyo where you have to pay, but here, you can go to the 45th floor for free.
7. Tsukiji Market (築地市場) - One of the most famous attractions in all of Tokyo is the Tsukiji Market (築地市場), the biggest seafood market in the world.
8. Shibuya (渋谷区) - With the busiest intersection in the world, Shibuya (渋谷区) is also home to shopping and restaurant.
9. Sumida River (隅田川) - At Tokyo's Sumida River, you can either just walk around the park and enjoy the riverside views, or you can take the Tokyo Cruise in a boat.
10. Tokyo Imperial Palace (皇居) - This is the home of the emperor of Japan. To enter the grounds, you have to make a tour booking on the official website
11. Ueno Park (上野公園), Tokyo National Museum (東京国立博物館) - Ueno Park is a huge public park in Tokyo with shrines, gardens and a number of museums.
12. Tokyo Skytree (東京スカイツリー) - They call it Tokyo's biggest attractions. It's a huge communications tower with various viewing decks and galleries.
13. Harajuku (原宿), Takeshita Street (竹下通り) - Famous for its street market and cosplay that takes place, this is a place in the city to see and be seen.
14. Senso-ji (金龍山浅草寺) - Visiting this temple is one of the top things to do in Tokyo, frequented by both tourists and religious pilgrims. It's the oldest temple in Tokyo.
15. Edo-Tokyo Museum (江戸東京博物館) - It looks a little like a UFO, but it's one of Tokyo's main museums, that aims to preserve the history of the city.
16. Fine Dining - Let's just face it, Tokyo is one of the best cities in the world for high class dining - atmosphere, presentation, food, it's all just stunning!
17. Akihabara Electric Town (秋葉原電気街) - If you love electronics and gaming, you're going to love the area of Akihabara. You'll also find those infamous maid cafes here.
18. Tokyo Stock Exchange (東京証券取引所) - Another free attraction in Tokyo is to be a guest at the stock exchange where you can see the Japanese Nikkei being traded.
19. Roppongi (六本木) - Home to the Mori Art Museum and a hotspot for nightlife in the city, Roppongi is an exciting area of town.
20. Odaiba (お台場) - This area of Tokyo is full of things to do like Legoland, and Palette Town, an indoor amusement park. It's also known as Tokyo's entertainment island.
21. Yoyogi Park (代々木公園) - Located next to Meiji Shrine, and just a short distance from Harajuku and Shinjuku, this park is popular for exercise and dance.
22. Nezu (根津), Yanaka (谷中 (台東区) - Tokyo is a truly modern city, but there are a couple places like Nezu and Yanaka that have held strong to their traditional and cultural roots.
23. Onsen (温泉) - You've got to strip down naked before you can enter a Japanese public bath.
24. Mount Takao (高尾山) - Just 50 km from central Tokyo, this mountain is popular for climbing and is a sacred religious mountains. Makes a good day trip from Tokyo.
25. Food - Finally, food is the reason I visited Japan, and I think eating is by all means one of the best things to do in Tokyo. Food is everywhere, and not only does it taste amazing, but the care that goes into Japanese cuisine is incredible.
Thank you very much for watching this video that includes some of the best things to do in Tokyo. I hope it will give you inspiration to visit and eat through this amazing city.
Tokyo travel guide for food lovers:
All music in this video courtesy of AudioNetwork.com
Support my videos:
Top 5 Things to do in Tokyo | japan-guide.com
The top 5 things to experience in Japan's capital.
Learn more about Tokyo:
- Video Credits -
Videographer & Narrator: Andrew Marston
Producer: Stefan Schauwecker
Intro Music: Tony Uhm
10 Best Places To Visit In Japan | 2018
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places To Visit In Japan.
From glimmering skyscrapers and neon lights, to traditional tea shops and geisha, Japan is a charming confluence of new and old with a distinct character that separates it from the rest of Asia. With so much to see and do it can be difficult to know where to start, so to help inspire you we’ve listed ten of the very best places to visit.
5. Kinosaki Onsen
Thanks for watching!
Top 10 Places to Visit in Tokyo | Things To Do in Tokyo (2018)
Here are top 10 places to visit in Tokyo, Japan
1. Tokyo Disneyland
The park has seven themed areas: the World Bazaar; the four traditional Disney lands Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland; and two mini-lands: Critter Country and Mickey's Toontown.
2. Tokyo Skytree
Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower in Sumida. The sky tree is one of the most famous and magnificent landmarks in Tokyo.
3. Imperial Palace Gardens
The Palace Gardens are especially beautiful during the cherry blossom season, and also during plum blossom (March and April). This area is very popular for Hanami Cherry Blossom viewing.
Odaiba is a popular shopping and entertainment district on a man-made island in Tokyo Bay. Odaiba is Tokyo's one of the most popular tourist attractions.
5. Tokyo Tower
Tokyo Tower is a communications and observation tower in the Shiba-Koen district of Minato Tokyo. Tokyo Tower's height, 332.9 m
6. Tokyo National Museum
The Tokyo National Museum established in 1872, is the oldest Japanese national museum, the largest art museum in Japan and one of the largest art museums in the world.
7. Inokashira Park
This park is famous for cherry blossoms tree. The cherry blossoms usually bloom in Tokyo in the last week of March and the first week of April.
8. Mount Takao
Mount Takao offering beautiful scenery, an interesting temple, and attractive hiking opportunities.
9. Tokyo Sea Life Park
Displaying rare marine life collected from the Pacific, Indian Ocean, Atlantic, Arctic, and the Antarctic.
10. Nakamise Shopping Street
Nakamise Shopping Street is one of the most popular tourist attractions. It's a nice street for shopping souvenirs and snacks.
►Things you don’t want to forget to pack: Umbrella, Mobile Power Bank/Charger, Laptop power cord, Medical Prescriptions(if required), Sunglasses, Sunscreen lotion, Long-sleeve shirt, Extra undergarments, Bathing suit, Belt, Passport or driver’s license, Hand sanitizer, Snacks & Cash.
►If you enjoyed watching subscribe for a new video every day.
►Travelling To Tokyo? Make Sure To Be Travel Ready With Following Recommended Things:
► Spacious Suitcase: /
► Mobile Power Bank/Charger: /
► Perfect Backpack: /
► Best boAt Headset: /
► Anti Theft Waterproof Backpack: /
► For Digital Storage While Travelling: /
► For More info visit
► Like Us on Facebook:
► Follow us on Twitter:
► Thanks for Watching Our Video
Tokyo tourism packages
top 10 Tokyo attractions
tourist places near Tokyo
places to visit in Tokyo with girlfriend
Tokyo tourist spots
places to visit Tokyo
places to visit in Tokyo for 1 day
best places to visit in Tokyo with friends
Tokyo shopping places
tourist places near Tokyo in a rainy season
tourist places near Tokyo in summer
places to visit in Tokyo for 2 days
places to visit in Tokyo at night
Tokyo points of interest
journey to Tokyo
places to visit near Tokyo
Tokyo colleges and universities
Top 10 Places To Visit In Tokyo
Tokyo, Japan’s busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum).
Contact-011-47011111 (100 lines )
10 Best Places to Visit in Tokyo! [Watch This Before You Go] | bondLingo selection
Check - Top 10 Things to DO in SHINJUKU Tokyo
10:渋谷 - Shibuya
9:ワンピース - On piece
8:あきば - Akihabara
7:六本木 - Roppongi
6:東京タワー - Tokyo tower
5:なかのアイス - 8 layers ice cream
4:お台場 - Odaiba
3:あさくさ - Asakusa
2:ぽけもん - pokemon
Learn more Japanese ?
Get FREE account ▶
The Comprehensive Japanese course is aimed for Beginner to Pre-Advanced level students. In this course, students will be able to comprehensively study grammar and vocabulary and they will be able to practice what they have learned.
#japanese #nihongo #hiragana #ญี่ปุ่น #日语 #일본어 #katakana #LearnJapanese #Japon #giapponese #Japaneselesson #японский #Japones #lesson #Japonais #Japao #japaneselanguage #JLPT #bondlingo #Nhật #jepang #studyjapanese
Top 10 Hidden Gems in Tokyo
Top 10 Hidden Gems in Tokyo
Climbing the Tokyo Tower and seeing the Imperial Palace are amazing, but this city has even more to offer. Welcome to MojoTravels and today we're counting down our picks for the Top 10 Hidden Gems in Paris.
For this list, we’re looking at the spots that savvy travellers and locals love in this eclectic Japanese city.
#10: Akihabara’s Secret Shrine
#9: Caretta Shiodome Observatory
#7: Mandarake Complex
#6: Golden Gai
#5: Tokyu Hands
#4: Kit Kat Chocolatory
#3, #2, #1 . . . ??
Why Japan Was The Best Place To Travel In 2018
Travel + Leisure named Japan the number one place to visit in 2018. Here are some of Japan's top restaurants, attractions, and thrills.
#Japan #Travel #Insider
INSIDER is great journalism about what passionate people actually want to know. That’s everything from news to food, celebrity to science, politics to sports and all the rest. It’s smart. It’s fearless. It’s fun. We push the boundaries of digital storytelling. Our mission is to inform and inspire.
Subscribe to our channel and visit us at:
INSIDER on Facebook:
INSIDER on Instagram:
INSIDER on Twitter:
INSIDER on Snapchat:
Why Japan Was The Best Place To Travel In 2018
18 BEST INSTAGRAM PLACES IN TOKYO, SECRET PHOTO TRICKS | Tokyo Travel Guide
Tokyo is a fast paced urban jungle, cutting edge and avant garde innovations rest upon traditional Japanese culture. There’s lots things to do see and eat in this cosmopolitan city, too much to list - so I’m going to share my Tokyo travel guide of best things to do in Tokyo, by taking you through the best Instagram places in Tokyo.
Best Instagram spots of Tokyo: :
➱ YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
Tokyo Travel Guides:
Join Japan Instameets :
Hai & Jessica | Notes of Nomads
➱ FREE MUSIC ✈
+ Join Epidemic Sound (one month of FREE music):
➱ FILMING ✈
What's in my Camera Bag ▶
+ FAVE VLOG CAM ▶
+ FAVE LENS ▶
+ My Travel Insurance ▶
MY FULL TRAVEL GEAR & EQUIPMENT LIST
➱ FOLLOW ME ✈
+ GRRRLTRAVELER SITE ▶ GRRRLTRAVELER.COM
+ FACEBOOK ▶
+ INSTAGRAM ▶
➱ JOIN MY PATREON GRRR FAM
Thank you to my Patreon patrons for your belief and support in my solo travel and food videos. You are my silent GRRR rockstars ✈
Best Things to Do in Tokyo | Tokyo Travel Guide
Shinjuku is known for its large shopping and business district, its busy metro hub and its infamous Kabukicho.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
If you want one of the best 360 views of Tokyo , the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building offers them for free.
Omoide yokocho is a historical landmark whisking you back to prewar Tokyo.
Capsule hotels were once historically for salarymen who worked late or missed the last train home. I’ve stayed at 5 different capsule hotels during my stay in Tokyo and each place was Insta-worthy.
Looking for a more historical Japan, Asakusa is one of the oldest parts of Tokyo.
One of best Instagrammable places in Tokyo where you can get a photo of red torii gates.
Harajuku is a playful neighborhood to explore with cafes, shopping, and food. kNown for its vibrant, colorful and avant garde Harajuku fashion, you’ll find Tokyo insta-worthy places, showcasing quirky and cool.
Harajuku Sweets & Snacks
Colorful creativity extends to Harajuku's sweet street snacks, where can enjoy snacks which are jaw-dropping, yummy, innovative. Definitely Insta-worthy.
TOKYU PLAZA OMOTESANDO HARAJUKU
Located on the corner of Omotesando Harajuku crossing is Tokyo PLaza. Designed by 1. Hiroshi Nakamura, the mall houses is a glass archway at tis entrance that has become a favorite Instagram spot.
OMOTESANDO HARAJUKU Crossing
On the 6th floor of Tokyo Plaza is you’ll find a patio view with a lovely view of Omoetaesando- Harajuku.
Tokyo seems to have a thematic cafe for just about everything. From cute Cat and Hedgehog cafes, to wildly colored Kawaii Monster Cafes , if you can think of it or even if you can’t, Tokyo has a cafe for it.
Kawaii Monster Cafe
Yoyogi Park torii gate - Crossing Yoyogi park bridge you’ll find a giant tori gate welcoming you into the park. I
Sake Jars are an interesting backdrop for a shot as well.
Meiji Shrine- This historical shrine is dedicated to the Emperor Meiji and his empress wive. Exploring the grounds will yield you many iconic photographs of a traditional Shinto shrine and its rituals.
highlights are maneki neko, beckoning cats, figures that are believed to bring good luck .
Shibuya is best for its youth and shopping. It also has the biggest street crossing in the world- Shibuya Crossing.
Across the station, you can get another view of the crossing from the Starbucks in the Tsutaya building
Mount Fuji (Fuji San)
One of the truly best Instagram spots of Tokyo is Mount Fuji. It is an iconic image of Japanese art.
PLACES TO VISIT IN TOKYO, JAPAN 2019
PLACES TO VISIT AND THINGS TO DO IN TOKYO, JAPAN 2019 // In this video I will show you some of my favorite places I went and some of my favorite things to do in Tokyo, Japan. Everywhere from Ikebukuro to Shinjuku and everything from Maricar to the Tsukiji Fish Market.
Song: Peritune - Sakuya2 is under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY)
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:
PeriTune - Hanagoyomi [Japanese Music] is free to use in any platform.
Music provided by BreakingCopyright:
A WAY FOR ME by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library