1. Stalag Luft III Prisoner Camp MuseumZagan Stalag Luft III was a Luftwaffe-run prisoner of war camp during World War II, which held captured Western Allied air force personnel. The Stalag was established in March 1942 in the German province of Lower Silesia near the town of Sagan , 160 kilometres south-east of Berlin. The site was selected because its sandy soil made it difficult for POWs to escape by tunnelling. It is best known for two escape plots by Allied POWs. One in 1943 that became the basis of a fictionalised film, The Wooden Horse , based on a book by escapee Eric Williams. The so-called Great Escape of March 1944, which was conceived by Royal Air Force Squadron Leader Roger Bushell, and was authorised by the senior British officer at Stalag Luft III, Herbert Massey. A heavily fictionalised version of the escape was depic... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
2. Park of MiniaturesKowary A miniature park is an open space that displays miniature buildings and models, and is usually open to the public. A miniature park may contain a model of a single city or town, often called a miniature city or model village, or it can contain a number of different sets of models. They have been developed as recreational and tourist attractions, with possible roots in Japanese miniature gardens. Most examples are located in landscaped outdoor spaces, but the definition has widened in recent years to encompass large-scale miniature landscapes indoors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
3. Czocha CastleLesna Czocha Castle is a defensive castle in the village of Czocha , Lubań County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in southwestern Poland. The castle is located on the Lake Leśnia, near the Kwisa river, in what is now the Polish part of Upper Lusatia. Czocha castle was built on gneiss rock, and its oldest part is the keep, to which housing structures were later added. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
6. Grodziec CastleZagrodno Grodziec [ˈɡrɔd͡ʑet͡s] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zagrodno, within Złotoryja County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. It lies approximately 6 kilometres west of Zagrodno, 11 kilometres north-west of Złotoryja, and 88 kilometres west of the regional capital Wrocław. The village has a population of 520. It is home of Grodziec castle. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Neu Juliansdorf & Waldenburg Schlesien polnisch Nowy Julianow & Wałbrzych 17.4.2014
Der Weg ist das Ziel... komm fahr mit in meinem Goggomobil =G= Sightseeing in Krisenregionen, Armenviertel, Bürgerkriegsgebieten. Along radioactive Death-Zones, MOAs, No-Go and Civil-War Areas.