Traverse City Michigan Travel Video
Traverse City blew me away with the variety of stunning landscapes, it's quaint city, and it's incredible food and drinks. From the Grand Traverse Lighthouse, to the Cherry Republic, to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, the Traverse City area has so much to offer!
#traversecity #michigantravel #puremichigan #travel #traversecitymichigan #cherryfestival #sleepingbeardunes #slederstavern #grandtraverselighthouse #cherryrepublic
*Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video! My favorite thing about creating this show has been interacting with all of you! So if you enjoyed this episode be sure to hit subscribe and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Even if it’s just a simple hi. Getting to know you guys has been the highlight to what I do!
*Be sure to head over and check out monicagoes.com for every video, blog, and more!
*Hey all! I’m Monica Ortega and I created Monica Goes because I wanted to inspire people to break out of their comfort zones and go on adventures. I want to show that if an everyday, average person like me can do these things, anyone can. My goal is also to show people that you can use your 2nd (or 3rd, or 55th) chance to step back and create a life you truly love!
*Follow me online here:
A visit to beautiful Omena, Michigan
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Buy Omena merchandise here...
Omena is a small unincorporated community in Leelanau Township of Leelanau County in the U.S. state of Michigan. Overlooking Omena Bay, on the western side of Grand Traverse Bay, Omena is home to wineries and farms including a thriving organic farming movement that includes cherries and hops. The area has several wineries featuring some of the region's cherry and grape crop, for which the Grand Traverse and Leelanau areas are known. The nearest substantial city is Traverse City, a (25) minute drive.
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Traverse City, Michigan, USA
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Traverse City, Michigan, USA: 1. Cherry Tree Inn and Suites ***
2. Bayshore Resort ***
3. Best Western Plus Traverse City ***
4. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Traverse City, MI ***
5. Grand Beach Resort Hotel ***
6. Cambria Hotel Traverse City ***
7. The Baywatch Resort ****
8. Comfort Inn Traverse City **
9. Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel ***
10. Hotel Indigo Traverse City ***
1. 2345 Highway US-31 North, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $119 - $345
Cherry Tree Inn enjoys a waterfront location on the East Bay with a backdrop of Old Mission Peninsula hills. It offers water sports facilities along with an indoor pool and spa.
2. 833 East Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $156 - $403
On the shores of West Grand Traverse Bay, this beachside resort features and indoor pool and hot tub. A daily continental breakfast is served, and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.
3. 305 Munson Avenue, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $163 - $377
Featuring a heated indoor swimming pool, this Traverse City, Michigan hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk to Northwestern Michigan College and a 5 minutes’ drive to Clinch Park and beach area on Lake Michigan. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
4. 420 Munson Avenue, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $152 - $325
Offering a deluxe continental breakfast each morning, this hotel is less than 2 mi from central Traverse City and the beaches of Traverse Bay. Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV are included in each room.
5. 1683 North US Highway 31, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $128 - $355
Featuring a private beach and indoor poor, the Grand Beach Resort Hotela also provides guests with a continental breakfast served daily. The resort is less than 0.6 mi from Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf.
6. 255 Munson Avenue (US31), Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $194 - $498
The 100 percent nonsmoking Cambria Hotel Traverse City provides luxury accommodations in the coastal town of Traverse City.
7. 1529 US 31 North, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $191 - $420
Located in Traverse City and with Mt. Holiday Ski Area reachable within 1.7 miles, The Baywatch Resort has concierge services, non-smoking rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi and a shared lounge. This 4-star hotel offers a private beach area and a 24-hour front desk. Local points of interest like Kresge Auditorium and Lucy Craft Laney Museum of Black History are reachable within 29 km and 25 miles, respectively.
8. 460 Munson Avenue (US HWY 31), Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $150 - $365
The 100 percent nonsmoking Comfort Inn hotel is located in the coastal town of Traverse City near several area attractions and local points of interest. Northwestern Michigan College, Cherry Capital Airport, Leelanau Sands Casino and Turtle Creek Casino are all just minutes away from this hotel.
9. 2211 North US Highway 31 North, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States of America, Price range: $180 - $341
Featuring a private beach in scenic Traverse City, Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel also features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Entertainment on Front Street is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
10. 263 West Grandview Parkway, Traverse City, MI 49684, United States of America, Price range: $202 - $1396
Hotel Indigo Traverse City provides rooms in Traverse City near Clinch Park and City Opera House Historical Marker. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom.
Houses and flats for rent
Use this link to list your property (hotel, house, room, etc.) on booking and your first 5 bookings will be commission-free
Northern Michigan Trip
Our trip to Petoskey Michigan during fall folliage. We visited many beautiful places including Tahquamenon Falls State Park, Oswald's Bear Ranch, Elk Sanctuary, Pictured Rocks National Park. When we got back to our hotel, we saw northern lights over the lake, just spectacular.