Visit Newport, Oregon — Pacific Coast Wonderland!
Whatever you love about the Central Oregon Coast — crabbing, fishing, boating, whale watching, arts, shopping, dining and more — you'll discover waiting for you in Newport.
Top 10 Best Places To Live In Oregon For Family
Oregon is a coastal U.S. state in the Pacific Northwest known for its diverse landscape of forests, mountains, farms and beaches.
Many young professionals love the Northwest, but want to narrow down their moving options to a spot that will offer the best places to raise a family in Oregon.
From top-rated school systems to low crime rates, many Oregon cities have a lot to offer.
Lets look at the top options and why they are so family friendly, from raising toddlers to thinking about college.
Where is the best place to live in Oregon? It depends on who you ask, but if you ask consumer research site Niche.com,
your best bet is Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood.
The city of Portland is very famous, avant-garde culture and is home to iconic coffee shops, boutiques, farm-to-table restaurants and microbreweries.
Highlights include the Native American art in the Portland Art Museum, the Japanese Garden and the Lan Su Chinese Garden.
Oregon’s landscape ranges from the windswept Pacific coastline to the Cascade Mountains. Oregon’s economy revolves around technology, tourism and agriculture.
The University of Oregon and Oregon State University are the state’s top colleges.
Today, we turned our analytical eyes toward Oregon. Here is our list of the 10 best cities to raise a family in Oregon in 2017.
2. Cedar Mill.
3. West Linn.
7. Lake Oswego.
10. Oak Hills.
Thank you for watching this video, I hope it's useful for you.(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact:
►Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oregon's Top Places To Visit
More people moved to Oregon than moved out last year, marking the second straight year Oregon has topped the list of destinations for people looking to relocate.
Check out Newport Oregon HERE:
10 Best Places to Visit in Oregon
10 Best Places to Visit in Oregon: Astoria, Cannon Beach, Cascade Lakes Scenic Byway, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake National Park, Hells Canyon Recreational Area, Mount Hood, Portland, Yachats, Wallowa Lake
27 Best Tourist Attractions in Oregon USA
27 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Oregon
1. Crater Lake National Park - There is beauty in destruction. Definitely a must see. There is a scenic road around the lake with plenty of pull offs for sight seeing. There are also hiking trails for better views as well.
2. Multnomah Falls - The falls are absolutely stunning. Absolutely a must for any trips to the Columbia gorge area.
3. Cannon Beach
4. The Town of Bend - The City of Bend serves the community, focusing on core services such as public safety, utilities, economic and community development.
5. Washington Park, Portland - This is a beautiful quiet space located just outside of Portland down town district. It is a great place to take children. It has many spaces for taking a short walk or just sitting to relax.
6. Mount Hood National Forest - Beautiful views here. The hike to the lake is easy for beginners, with a rewarding view on the side of the lake. Dispersed camping available in a pristine spot.
7. Oregon Caves National Monument
8. Oregon Coast Trail - a long distance hiking route along the Pacific coast of Oregon in the United States.
9. Willamette National Forest - Very beautiful forest. Roads were not bad at all. Very quiet and peaceful.
11. Willamette Heritage Center at The Mill - This place is awesome. So much to see that it will take some serious investment of time. Very much worth the price of admission.
12. Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art - explore this lovely Art Museum. It offers a nice variety and was a fantastic thing to do on a rainy day. Is fun to walk around the campus and enjoy the gorgeous trees.
13. Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area - Great hike. Nice trail then dunes then forest and then land on the beach. The Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area encompasses so much.
14. Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area - Awesome place, highly recommend making time for this gem. Beautiful scenery, great lakes, and wonderful vista views make this place a must see.
15. High Desert Museum
16. Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area - The view of the gorge was breathtaking.
17. Oregon Coast Aquarium - Unique aquarium. A great place to take kids of all ages including yourself.
18. Oregon Museum of Science and Industry - Excellent museum. Lots of activities for kids and still a bit to cater to the adults.
19. Oregon Zoo - Beautiful zoo. Display areas are thoughtfully designed to provide good habitat for the animals.
20. Portland Children's Museum
21. Portland Japanese Garden
22. Oneonta Gorge Oregon - Oneonta gorge is one of the major attraction near Portland, OR. Trail starts with crossing log jam (difficult part of this trek). Many turned down seeing the huge log pile up. (risky to climb and cross) still doable.
23. Trillium Lake - Trillium lake has an excellent view of Mt. Hood and the campsite was clean and spacious. Both sunset and sunrise was breath taking. The hike around the lake was easy and refreshing.
24. Pittock Mansion - Beautiful Mansion and amazing city views
25. Celestial Falls in Wasco County, Oregon
26. Wallowa Lake - Stunning scener
27. City of Pendleton
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
Top 10 in Oregon, Best Oregon Tours, Oregon Vacation Travel Guide, Things to do in Oregon, Oregon Travel Guide, Visit Oregon, Favorite places in Oregon, Tourism information, Best Sights Seeing in Oregon, Things to do in Oregon, City Oregon, What to see in Oregon, Oregon USA, Restaurants in Oregon, Museums in Oregon, Explore Oregon, Oregon Vacation, Top 10 Places in Oregon, Oregon Travel Destinations, Top Destinations in Oregon, Amazing Destinations in Oregon, Best places to visit in Oregon, Oregon's Top Places To Visit, Oregon Vacation Travel Guide,
27 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Oregon
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
TOP 20 Must Stops In Central Oregon In 2016
Here Is The Top 20 (MUST STOPS) In Central Oregon In 2016.
1.Whitewater River Rafting with Sun Country Tours
2.Tour And Tasting at Deschutes Brewery
3.Cool Art in the High Desert
4.Year Round Things to do at the Sunriver Resort
5.Ghost Tree Invitational Golf Tournament
6.Bar Hopping Via Bikes with Let It Ride
7.Yummy Eats at Bonta Gelato
8.Things to do Year Round at Mt. Bachelor
9.Off-Road Biking with Cog Wild Bicycle Tours
10.Turkeys Gobbling at Rainshadow Organics
11.Wine Tasting at Maragas Winery
12.Fly Fishing with Still Water Fly Shop
13.Golfing at Juniper Golf Course
14.Climbing Smith Rock with Chockstone Climbing
15.Eagle Crest Resort
16.Fun For the Family at Deschutes Fair & Expo
17.Lots of Local Music Options
18.Local Farm Tour at DD Ranch
19.Primal Cuts Meat Market
20.Must try Oregon Spirit Distillers WATCH FREE:
california travel tips, The 47 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in California
California is the most crowded state in the United States and the third most broad by region. Situated on the western (Pacific Ocean) shoreline of the U.S., California is circumscribed by Oregon toward the north, Nevada, toward the east and upper east, Arizona toward the southeast and it imparts a worldwide outskirt to the Mexican condition of Baja California toward the south. The state capital is Sacramento. Los Angeles is California's most crowded city, and the nation's second biggest after New York City. The Greater Los Angeles Area and the San Francisco Bay Area are the country's second-and fifth-most crowded urban areas, separately. California likewise has the country's most crowded region, Los Angeles County, and its biggest district by region, San Bernardino County.More information about California please visit at :
California most beautifule places we're visiting lists bellow:
Golden Gate San Francisco,
Yosemite National Park,
Napa Valley AVA,
Death Valley National Park,
Santa Catalina Island,
channel Islands National Park,
Sequoia National Park,
Carmel By The Sea,
Big Bear Lake,
Redwood National and State Park,
South Lake Tahoe,
Anza Borrego Desert State Park,
Koi Pond At Fresno,
Joshua Tree National Park,
San Luis Obispo,
Jedediah Smith Redwoods State park,
Half Moon Bay
If you would like to contact us please welcome to by other social nework such as
Please Like ,subscribe and share my videos ,if you want more all amazing places from the world and you want i fellback to your channel too.(absolutely)
Thank you for copperated,Good Luck Job.
THINGS TO DO IN ASTORIA ORGEON
Things to do in Astoria, Oregon. Astoria Trolley and BowPicker Fish and Chips in Astoria, Oregon are must see.
Old 300 was built in 1913 by the American Car Company of St. Louis, Mo., for the San Antonio Traction Company in Texas. This group of cars was numbered 300 to 313 and had composite car bodies constructed from both wood and steel. Similar cars, 314 – 325, came from American Car in 1914 and had steel bodies. In 1917 the San Antonio Traction Co. became part of The San Antonio Public Service Co.
Streetcar service in San Antonio officially ended April 29, 1933, though some cars remained in service occasionally through the July 4th weekend. This was due to slow delivery of new buses and a higher than expected rate of breakdowns of buses.
Car 300 was presented to the Witte Museum on Sunday, April 29, 1933 with great fanfare. The car was run onto the museum grounds under its own power and parked. (Witte Museum is the precursor, and an important part now, of the San Antonio Museum Association.) Old 300 was left outside, with little maintenance, until 1948. It then received housing and a superficial restoration, including filling rotted areas with plaster. Traction motors, air compressor, and resistors were loaned out to another operation during World War II and never returned. In 1968, after the San Antonio World’s Fair, a Transportation Museum was developed at the downtown fairground. Car 300 was again placed on outdoor, unsheltered display until 1980, by which time it had a rather terminal case of rot.
The initial 1980-81 restoration ultimately required the use of car body 311, which had been scrapped in 1933. It had been placed under a metal shed and served as a woman’s residence until 1978, when she entered a rest home. Mrs. Rhoda Billings donated her home for this restoration. 300’s interior fittings and brass window sashes were used in this restoration. Broad-gauge New Orleans trucks and traction motors were acquired in Shreveport and “standard gauged,” which means that the wheels were spaced 4’ 8 1/2” apart to fit on standard tracks.
Old 300 is still the property of the San Antonio Museum Association. However, it has been in the Pacific Northwest for more than 10 years. For about five years, Old 300 ran on the Willamette Shore Trolley line from Portland to Lake Oswego. Then for the next five years the trolley went to Gales Creek, where another restoration was begun and Old 300 ran at the Glenwood Trolley Park. The Glenwood Trolley Park was shutting down operations when the City of Astoria was made aware of the availability of Old 300. Old 300 was leased from San Antonio for five years at $1 per year, and brought to the MERTS facility in December 1998 for restoration.
The most recent restoration of Old 300 was completed by an all-volunteer group of Astoria residents during the first five months of 1999. Considerable wood rot on one side below the windows was repaired. The exterior canvas roof of the trolley was re-covered, the interior bead-board ceiling installed, and the electrical systems repaired. The interior and exterior were painted. A diesel generator was acquired, and the generator trailer fabricated. More than $20,000 was raised (and spent), and nearly 3,000 man-hours were donated. As motormen and conductors, we all share a burden of responsibility not only for the safety of our passengers, but also for the continued preservation of Old 300.
Bowpicker Fish & Chips
Beer battered Albacore tuna and steak fries!
--- The breaded fish at Bowpicker is 100 percent Pacific Coast albacore tuna, the steak of the sea, caught by local fishermen and fried lightly in a golden batter. Firm chunks of Albacore tuna lightly beer battered and fried to perfection by Ron and Linda. They stand ready to soak up malt vinegar and scoop tartar sauce. The bed of thick steak fries, crunchy outside and tender inside, are much more than a side dish. For $11, you get five chunks of breaded albacore on top of a bed of steak fries.
Astoria Oregon | BowPicker Astoria | things to do in astoria | things to see in Astoria Oregon | what to do in Astoria Oregon | Astoria Riverfront Trolley | BowPicker | Astoria Oregon Restaurants | bowpicker astoria oregon
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon, USA
Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon, USA: 1. Pelican Shores Inn ***
2. Looking Glass Inn ***
3. Shearwater Inn ****
4. The Coho Oceanfront Lodge ****
5. Inn at Wecoma ***
6. Surftides Lincoln City ****
7. D Sands Condominium Motel ***
8. Inn at Spanish Head Resort Hotel ****
9. Sandcastle Beachfront Motel ***
10. Sailor Jack Oceanfront Motel **
Houses and flats for rent in Lincoln City
Look for cheap airline tickets to Lincoln City
1. 2645 Northwest Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 92
This Pacific coast hotel features direct access to the beach and an indoor pool. Located one kilometer from Chinook Winds Casino, it offers suites with ocean views and kitchenettes.
2. 861 South West 51st Street, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 84
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from the coast of the Pacific Ocean, this hotel is located in the Historical Taft District of Lincoln City, Oregon. It features beach access and some suites with spa baths and gas fireplaces.
3. 120 Inlet Court, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 75
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Each of the accommodations at this Lincoln City hotel feature ocean views and a gas fireplace. A hot tub is available at the hotel. Devils Lake State Park is a 5-minute drive away.
4. 1635 NorthWest Harbor, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 75
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Lincoln City Beach, this oceanfront hotel features an on-site spa and a free shuttle service to the Chinook Winds Casino. The modern studios feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV.
5. 2945 Northwest Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 58
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. On Highway 101, this hotel provides a free weekend shuttle to Chinook Winds Casino just 1.6 km away. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.
6. 2945 Northwest Jetty Avenue, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 76
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront hotel is located in Lincoln City, Oregon, 3.2 km from Devils Lake Golf Course. It features an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room Wi-Fi.
7. 171 Southwest Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 100
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the center of Lincoln City along the Pacific Ocean, the 'D' Sands Motel offers beachfront views from every suite. Free Wi-Fi and a beachfront indoor pool and hot tub are featured.
8. 4009 Southwest Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 193
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on the Pacific Ocean coast, this hotel is 0.6 km from Taft Park. It features an on-site oceanfront restaurant and offers a balcony with ocean view in each room.
9. 3417 Southwest Anchor Avenue, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 70
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on the beach, this Lincoln City motel just 6.4 km from Chinook Winds Casino has free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest use.
10. 1035 Northwest Harbor Avenue, Lincoln City, OR 97367, United States of America, From € 55
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront Lincoln City motel features guest rooms with Pacific Ocean views, beach access and free Wi-Fi. A free casino shuttle is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday beginning at 4:00 pm.
Oregon Travel Guide 2018 | Sony a7iii
Oregon is such a beautiful state with experiences for everyone. Oregon both have upcoming big cities such as Portland. Portland is with no doubt a place to visit due to their fascinating culture and a funny slogan “Keep Portland Weird”. When in Oregon you should also make adventures in the stunning nature and go explore waterfalls and vigorous forests. During our trip, we visited among others Susan Creek Falls, Watson Falls and Multnomah Falls and it was an experience for life. When in Oregon you should definitely also visit Craker Lake; one of Oregon’s Seven Wonders. Also, you must experience the very scenic coastline of Oregon with smaller cities such as Florence and Newport which trademarks are surfing, windy sea, beer, and wine. We visited the headquarter of the famous craft beer Rogue Ales like we went horse-riding on the beach.
*This video is made in cooperation with Pacific Tours, Iceland Air, Autoeurope and Travel Oregon.
All said is OUR true opinions.
If you like to see some photos from our trip, you can find them on our Instagram accounts.
This video is produced by
Casper Janning & Cecilie Høgh Rasmussen
We hope you enjoyed watching this video, like it if you did and subscribe if you want to see more.
See you next time