Singaraja Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places to Visit
Planning to visit Singaraja? Check out our Singaraja Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Singaraja.
Top Places to visit in Singaraja (Indonesia):
Sekumpul Waterfalls, Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Gitgit Waterfall, Banjar Hot Springs, Lemukih Waterfall, Dalem Jagaraga Temple, Yeh Sanih Spring, Kroya Waterfall, Buleleng Museum, Ling Gwang Kiong Chinese Temple
For more information, Visit:
Best Things To Do in Singaraja, Indonesia
Singaraja Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Singaraja . We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Singaraja for You. Discover Singaraja as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Singaraja .
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Singaraja .
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Singaraja , Indonesia
Kirani Salon and Spa
Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
Banjar Hot Springs
Red Tartare Cooking S
Bali Vespa Tour - Day Tours
WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Looking for the best things to do in Bali, Must See Places In Bali, Bali Tourist Attractions, Visit Bali, Bali Must See Sights, Best Places To Visit In Bali, Top Ten Sights To See In Bali, Places You Must See in Bali, Bali Sight Seeing, Sight Seeing Places In Bali, Sight Seeing In Bali, Bali Sights To See, Must See Sights In Bali, Places Must See In Bali, Top Sights To See In Bali, Best Sights To See In Bali, Sight Seeing Bali, Must See Bali Sights, Must See Places In Bali,
1. Sekumpul Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Amazing, this is one of Bali's most scenic natural attractions.
2. Melanting Waterfalls (Munduk) - Very necessary and guaranteed you will be satisfied to visit the waterfall melanting.
3. Nungnung Waterfall (Nungnung) - To reach this place we have to go down through 560 stairs.
4. Gitgit Waterfall (Singaraja) - Gitgit waterfall is located in Gitgit Village, Buleleng. It is about 90minutes drive from Denpasar.
5. Tegenungan Waterfall (Ubud) - Beautiful waterfalls
6. Munduk Waterfall (Buleleng) - Awesome
7. Kanto Lampo Waterfall (Gianyar) - Nice view, nice spot
8. Les Waterfall (Tejakula) - Very nice waterfall and very refreshing, bring your bathing suit with you. Also very good good on the way
9. Aling-Aling Waterfall (Buleleng) - hidden paradise, beauty of Bali
10. Banyumala Twin Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Great Waterfall
11. Tukad Cepung Waterfall (Tembuku) - Small and hidden waterfall
12. Tibumana Waterfall (Bangli) - Must see
13. Peguyangan Waterfall (Nusa Penida) - amazing beautiful island. Swimming in natural pool but please do not swim in the Spring water.
14. Lemukih Waterfall (Singaraja) - Really good atmosfer, great experience, countryside, trekking along ricefield, big river, waterfalls.
15. Blahmantung Waterfall (Tabanan) - Very pretty. The water is cool and fresh.
16. Kuning Waterfall (Bangli) - So beautifull
17. Sambangan Waterfall (Singaraja) - Amazing valley full of waterfall after waterfall and more jumping spots than you can imagine.
18. Kroya Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome! You can slide of the waterfall with a life vest and it is so amazing!
19. Pengempu Waterfall (Tabanan) - Hidden waterfall
20. Colek Pamor Waterfalls (Singaraja) - Very beautiful waterfall!
21. Yeh Mampeh Waterfall (Buleleng) - Waterfall is spectacular well worth the hike
22. Blangsinga Waterfall (Gianyar) - Awesome
23. Tangkup Waterfall (Tembuku) - Hidden and great place for trekking! Green canyon and tangkup watefall locate in Dusun Undisan, close to Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
24. Pucak Sari Waterfall (Singaraja) - Must see
25. Pucak Manik Waterfall (Singaraja) - Awesome, so big difference. Lush tropical rain forest
26. Jagasatru Waterfall (Karangasem) - It's located in Duda Timur village, Bebandem distric, Karangasem regency.
27. Love Waterfall (Buleleng) - Beautiful waterfalls
28. Jembong Waterfall (Buleleng) - Very beautiful waterfall!
29. Seganing Waterfall Hike - It's not for anyone only for the people who's looking for a challenge. The descending path is kinda hard but it deserves every single hard moment. amazing scenery and very relaxing atmosphere.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 Best Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
22 Best Tourist Attractions in Lombok, Indonesia
20 Best Tourist Attractions in Istanbul, Turkey
12 Best Game Reserves in Africa
29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Most Visited Places For Day Tour in Buleleng Bali
#buleleng #singaraja #bali #sekumpulwaterfall
There are many places to explore at North Bali Buleleng that will make your trip memorable and unforgettable. This video present the to do list while you are visiting Bali.
Things to do in Buleleng Bali :
• Lovina beach Away from the mass tourism sites such as Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua. Lovina Beach offers visitors the chance to relax on the black sand beaches with nearby few hotels, restaurants, and boutiques.
• Banjar Natural Hot spring pools provide 3 main hot spring pool for public and and 5 private Jacuzzi pool for visitor privilege.
• Singaraja – is ranked Bali’s 2nd largest city. It has kept traces of colonialism period. Gedond Kirtya Library and Beleleng Museum, composed of 3 small houses will give the opportunity for tourists to see a collection of thousand ancient Balinese documents called “Lontar”, made from leaves of the palm trees. It is consisting of Balinese literature, medical texts, even comic strips called ‘prasi’.
• Munduk Waterfall located in the deep forest of Batukaru mountains and surrounded by many kinds of tropical plantations and old trees. Walking distance 15 minutes from the main street then 70meters waterfall will blow the mind.
• Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temples – this Hindu-Buddhist temples complex consists of two temples dedicated to Dewi Danu (goddess of water), which are built on small isles. Worshipped by all Balinese Hindu from all over Bali and become 2nd most visited place in Bali.
• Lake Buyan and Tamblingan Adore the scenery of the smallest lake – Buyan Lake, and the Tamblingan Lake next to it. They are called by Bali Twin Lake and there is always cool weather at Tamblingan Lake due to the fog from the high land with hills and rainforest surrounding it.
• Kopi Luwak coffee tasting It is a place to see various tropical plantations and a place where you can find the famous Kopi Luwak or civet coffee, widely recognized as the most expensive coffee in the world. It is a coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet and other related civets, passed through its digestive tract.
• Menjangan Island Also named as Deer Island, is surrounded by hectares of beautiful coral reef gardens with diverse eco biology, which makes it a favorite destination for snorkelers as well as divers.
• Deep Sea Snorkelling Seize the opportunity to see a high diversity of coral species and encounter many kinds of colourful, tropical fish! The Hawkesbill Turtle is sighted frequently in the area too. Package includes: standard snorkeling set (snorkel, life jacket and fins).
• ATV ride situated at Krisna Adventure where provide activity that pump your adrenaline. ATV ride is available for single or tandem and the ride is automatic.
• Brahmavihara-Arama the largest religious temple of Buddhist in Bali. Brahmavihara-Arama Buddhist Temple Banjar stands in a mountainous region with a calm and peaceful atmosphere, so it is very suitable as a location for spiritual areas. Also known as the gate of Nirvana.
The list of thing to do at Buleleng Bali make traveler have choice of what to do. Having shore excursion from this port is easy since there is tour operator which able to guided you around. Bali Lovina Tours serve your shore excursions at north Bali from anywhere in Bali for best and memorable experience in a day or so. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you at anytime 24/7 customer care.
▶ Follow us on IG :
▶ Visit our site :
▶ Facebook :
Places to Visit at Bali - Experience of Exotic Baliness
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago, with good reason. Here you’ll experience a fine combination of sandy beaches and rolling surf, an ancient culture known for its warm hospitality, and exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops. Travel inland and towering volcanoes and pristine jungles await with plenty to see and do, although most can’t stay away from the beach for long. Meal times on Bali offer endless choice of local or far-flung cuisine and, after sunset, famous hotspots come to life offering exciting clubbing scenes and packed dancefloors.
Follow us on social media & website:
10 Tempat Wisata Baru di Bali 2019
Ini adalah 10 Tempat Wisata Paling Populer Bali tahun 2016 yang wajib di kunjungi saat berlibur akhir tahun,, Tempat wisata yang sudah tidak asing lagi diantaranya, Pantai Pandawa , GWK, Tanah Lot, Padang- Padang ,Uluwatu, Nusa Dua ,waterblow, Ubud, Kuta,,Dreamland.
30 Tempat Wisata Baru di Bali yang Lagi Hits 2017/2018 Pantai Suluban di Uluwatu yang pantes banget dijuluki surga tersembunyi di Bali, 10 Tempat Wisata Baru di Bali 2019,
5 Tempat Wisata Baru di Bali 2019 UNTUK SUNSET
Pantai Nusa Dua, water blow nusa dua, Dreamland bali, Uluwatu Bali, Padang-padang Bali, GWK bali, Ubud Bali, Pantai Pandawa, Kuta Bali, Pantai Kuta, Ubud, wisata bali, wisata balikpapan, wisata bali utara, wisata bali selatan, wisata bali barat, wisata bali timur, wisata bali murah, wisata bali untuk anak, wisata bali anti mainstream, wisata bali tengah, wisata balige, wisata bali ramah anak, wisata bali nusa penida, wisata bali ubud, wisata bali kuta, wisata bali dekat bandara, wisata bali baru, wisata bali terkenal, wisata bali yang terkenal, wisata bali denpasar, wisata bali seminyak, wisata bali anak, wisata bali alam
Top Bali, Indonesia Travel Guide l Kuta Beach l Taman Ayun l Sangeh l Twin Lakes
Top Bali, Indonesia Travel Guide
Hello Everyone this is my Trip to Bali, Indonesia
I hope you like this video......
Kuta is the best known tourist area on the island of Bali in Indonesia and offers a decent surfing beach, despite being chronically overdeveloped. Visitors who feel overwhelmed by aggressive hawkers, American fast food and traffic jams should base themselves further along the coast towards nearby Seminyak.
-Hard Rock Hotel Bali
Hard Rock Hotels span the globe with an uncompromised dedication to hospitality that promises so much more than merely a place to stay. We embrace the culture and character of each of our all-inclusive resorts collection locations with an energy and enthusiasm only found at Hard Rock.
-Taman Ayun Temple
Pura Taman Ayun is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Henk Schulte Nordholt wrote in his book Negara Mengwi that Taman Ayun was renovated in 1750. The architect’s name is given as Hobin Ho. The temple garden was featured on the television program Around the World in 80 Gardens.
-Sangeh Monkey Forest
Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. There are around 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group.
-Twin Lakes - Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan
located in Buleleng Regency, Bali. The lake is located at the foot of Mount Lesung in Munduk administrative village, Banjar subdistrict, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia. The lake is one of the three lakes that formed inside an ancient caldera, the other lakes to the east of Lake Tamblingan are Lake Buyan and Lake Bratan. Tamblingan lake is a pristine lake surrounded with dense rainforest and archaeological remnants of the 10th-century Tamblingan civilization. The lake and the surrounding settlements is designated as a spiritual tourism area protected from modern development by the government.
Beachwalk Shopping Center is a shopping centre located in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. It was built on the former site of Sahid Hotel which was demolished in 2009, and opened in 2012. The shopping centre is connected with the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, and there is a hotel named Harris Resort Kuta which is located behind the shopping centre.
-Sunset at Kuta Beach
take your time to enjoyed sunset at Kuta Beach at Evening, this very wonderful and you won't missed it.
Thanks for Watching
Please Share, Like & Subscribe
#mikeandty #travel #travelling #vacation #vlog #travelvlog #trip #jalanjalan #holliday #food #foodvloger #makan #bali #indonesia #indonesiatravel #balitravel #kuta #bedugul #hardrockcafe #denpasar #beachwalk #beach #sangeh #monkeyforest
Thanks for Watching
Please Share, Like, Subscribe & Follow
Find Me at:
E-mail Mike email@example.com or Mikeandty2016@gmail.com
See u at my other videos......:D
-Itro - Skyward Bound
-DEAMN - Summer Love
-DEAMN - Give Me Your Love
Please watch: The Amazing Big Buddha Phuket Thailand - Thailand Vacation Days
Best Things To Do in Pangandaran, Indonesia
Pangandaran Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Pangandaran. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Pangandaranfor You. Discover Pangandaranas per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Pangandaran.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Pangandaran.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of updates Immediately.
List of Best Things to do in Pangandaran, Indonesia
Pangandaran National Park
Batu Karas Beach
Pasir Putih Beach
East Pangandaran Beach
Karang Nini Beach
Jojogan Wonder Hill
Bukit Lembah Putri
EXPLORING NORTH BALI PART 1 - 5 HIDDEN PARADISE #BaliGoLiveAdventure #BaliGoLiveDestination
North Bali has everything, from historical sites, breathtaking scenery to cultural attractions. North Bali consists mainly of the district of Buleleng.
Sheltered by the mountains that divide Bali from east to west. Due to this for a long time the northern region has been isolated from the rest of Bali. This accounts for the fact that North Bali still has its own, typical rites and customs. Also called ‘the other side paradise of Bali’, North Bali is an interesting destination for those who love authentic culture and pristine nature with tranquil, rural surroundings.
Follow us on social media for more about Bali
Top 10 Must Visit Places in Bali 2015.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Bali for few years awarded as the world best island by
The International Travel Magazine. There, however, are still many people who do not know in depth about the uniqueness of Balinese culture. Life in Bali is always related to Tri Hita Karana or a tripartite concept that include the spiritual relationship between human and God, and their environment.
The rapid growth of development in tourism has had a big impact and influences to Bali tradition and lifestyle. Interestingly, Balinese culture is still as what it was, growing along with the of globalization. It is the Balinese civilization what makes the island different from other destination.
Among 17,500 islands across the Indonesian archipelago, Bali is one of the 33 provinces of the Republic of Indonesia, the largest archipelagic country in the world, made up of 2,000,000 km2 of land with a chain of islands stretching over 500,000 km from Sumatra to Papua, and covers territorial waters of more than 5,000,000 km2.
Situated between Java and Lombok, the island of Bali is located 8 to 9 degrees south of the equator with the Java Sea to the north, the Indian Ocean to the south. Bali’s covers an area of 5,636 km2 or 0.29% of Indonesia, measuring just 90km long the north-south axis and less than about 140km from west to east.
Divided into three areas of water, the North Bali Sea is about 3,168km2, the East about 3.350km2, and the West about 2,982km2. Bali Sea covers an area of 9,500km2. The North Bali sea runs along the coastline of Buleleng, the East Bali Sea runs along the coastline of Karangasem, Klungkung and Gianyar, and the West Bali Sea include the coastline of Badung Tabanan and Jembrana.
With sunshine shining throughout the year, Bali has a tropical monsoon climate, with pleasant day temperatures between 20 to 33 degrees Celsius or 68 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit. Rainy season starts from October to March, when the West monsoon brings heavy showers and high humidity. June to September is considered the driest season, with low humidity and it can be fairly cold in the evenings, the best time for any outdoor activities.Something unique can be found about climate in Bali. Even when it rains most times in the most parts of Bali you can often enjoy sunny days on the “Bukit”, the hill south of Jimbaran. On the other hand, you may expect cloudy skies and drips throughout the year in Ubud and the mountainous areas. Most interestingly perhaps, the international weather reports for “Denpasar” or “Bali” mention showers and rain storms all times of the year. In higher regions such as in Bedugul or Kintamani you’ll expect to wear either a sweater or jacket when evening falls.Bali’s population of over 3,000,000 souls spread over the whole island, including those in the smaller islands of Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Lembongan, Serangan and Menjangan Island. The overwhelming majority of Balinese are Hindus, with the increasing number on non-Hindu migrating from the closest neighboring islands of Java and Lombok.
The coastal areas in the south are the most populous area with over 370,000 people living in various professions in the capital of Denpasar. Farming has been the primary way of living in Balinese life. Where else fishing, trading and craftsmanship are also in fashion from generation to generation. Yet with the fast growing of tourism since past few decades, young people start to build up a new touch in their living culture.
Life in Bali is very communal under the organization of villages. Temple ceremonies, marriage, cremation, farming and even the creative art festivals are decided by the local community institution called “Banjar”. The responsibilities in the day-to-day life are normally administered by both the Banjar and the government. The local government mostly responsible for schools, health clinics, hospitals and roads, and Banjar is responsible for all other aspects of life. There is another association exists in the banjar named “Subak” that concerns to the production of rice and organizes the complex irrigation system. Every family who owns a rice field must be a member of their local Subak, which then ensures that every member gets his fair distribution of water. A banjar consists of an average of 50 to 150 family members, owning a meeting venue called the Bale Banjar, which is used for regular gatherings and a center for local gamelan orchestras and drama groups.