10 Best Places To Live In Alaska | USA
10 Best Places To Live In Alaska
Alaska is the largest and northernmost state of the United States of America. There are many best places to live in Alaska. Its economy circles oil, fishing, gas and tourism. That is why you will see many people moving to Alaska every year. Alaska has no tax sales, which is one of the greatest benefits people in Alaska enjoy. It boasts 50 beautiful parks and amazing sceneries. It hosts many popular events annually like the World Ice Art Championships and the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
Whether you are planning to relocate or just want to hang around there for a few months, be acquainted of the best places to live in Alaska. Here are the top 10 locations in Alaska to make a note of:
Tobu - Mesmerize [NCS Release]
Electro-Light - Symbolism [NCS Release]
Ahrix - Nova [NCS Release]
Top 13 Tourist Attractions in Fairbanks - Travel Alaska
Top 13 Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Fairbanks - Travel Alaska:
Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, Running Reindeer Ranch, Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center, University of Alaska Museum of the North, Bouchard's International Dog Mushing and Sled Museum, The Aurora Ice Museum, Pioneer Park, Georgeson Botanical Garden, McKinley Explorer, Chena River State Recreation Area, Large Animal Research Station, Palace Theatre, Chena Indian Village
BEST PLACE IN ALASKA (TO VISIT AND TO LIVE)
-- best place to live in alaska, best place in alaska to see northern lights --
This is a video about Best Place In Alaska, contain 7 best place in Cebu and 7 best destination in Alaska for tourist. Our Version of the best destination in Alaska to tourism visits also named as a Top 5 place in Alaska, top 7 place in Alaska, top 10 Place In Alaska.
This is 7 Best Places To Live in Alaska, not 10 Best Places To Live in Alaska. What its like to live in Alaska? This video not just provide you an information about best place to visit in Alaska as a tourism, but also you can see Alaska is one of the best place to living at. So, you want to live in Alaska? Make sure you watch this to make your final decision about living in Alaska. After watch this video, you will know what activities you can do in Alaska and how do people people live in cold Alaska. You know, Alaska is awesome, very awesome. Even, there's a video in the Youtube which said that you can get paid just to live in alaska, go search Get Paid To Live In Alaska on Youtube. Although Alaska is the one of 5 Most Dangerous US States To Live In (you know, there's brown bear, an extreme wild lifestyles, etc), but it can't make your desire to live in alaska shrinked. The beauty of Alaska can broke the fact that Alaska is the one of 5 Most Dangerous US States To Live in. Okay that's all the reasons to live in Alaska. Before you finalizing your decision, make sure you know your financial status to make it happen. And you must know a financial level in Alaska, like how much does it cost to live in Alaska, how much cost of living in Alaska and many more!
Alaska is located in US.
Best place in Alaska to visit as a tourism:
1. Denali National Park
2. Anchorage City
4. Glacier Bay
5. Gate Of Arctic
6. Katmai National Park
7. North Pole
Recap! This is some reasons why you should be visiting Alaska:
Alaska is the best place to visit in United States of America for holiday, to celebrate new years, for honeymoon, for vacation with family and friends, and many more reasons.
The information in this video maybe innacurrate or maybe hasn't enough explanation. That's why we have Google! :)
This is our version, what about yours? Write it in the comment below!
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to Alaska. Stay till the end, please. Battle of Attu.
Top 10 reasons NOT to move to Alaska. Stay until the end, please. Battle of Attu, Alaska.
If you like to travel or looking to relocate this is the channel for you.
New channel: Win a $25 Amazon gift card every month.
Thanks for stopping by The channel, my name is Briggs and I make lists. Not just lists of random stuff, I make them about places in the United States (Canada soon as well). I post once a week and sometimes twice, so please subscribe and enjoy.
Sling Bag :
Business email: Graveyardsjim@gmail.com
Travel books you need to read.
1K places to see before you die:
Travels with Charley in Search of America:
Do you want to make videos like I do on this channel? This is all you need:
DJI Iphone Gimbal:
DJI Phantom 3:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Royalty Free Images Stock
Top 10 Snowiest Cities on Earth
10. Buffalo: Located just east of Lake Erie, which borders the winter wonderland known as Canada, Buffalo experiences more snow than most major Canadian cities, which tend to be known for long, snowy winters. Buffalo residents also experience increased production of snow due to the meteorological pattern known as “lake-effect snow”, which drastically increases overall snowfall.
9. Rochester: located fairly close to Canada, south of Lake Ontario, Rochester deals with large amounts of lake-effect snow that occasionally leads to blizzards. Sustained winds that exceeded 60 mph battered the regions, blowing snow from the lake. Snow drifts of up to 30 feet accumulated in some areas.
8. Akita: Home of Akita Castle, a fortification built around 733 A.D., Akita has a population of more than 320,000 residents. It achieved the designation of a “core city” of Japan in 1997. The first two months of the year tend to dump the most snow on the people of Akita, with an average of 54.3 inches in January and 42.5 inches in February – over 90% of its average annual snowfall.
7. Saguenay: Saguenay is located about 120 miles north of Quebec City, capital of the province of Quebec. Formed through a merger of four smaller cities – La Baie, Laterriere, Chicoutimi and Jonquiere – Saguenay has a population of more than 144,000 Francophones living close to the Saguenay River and Lac Saint-Jean.
6. Syracuse: Syracuse is located in the state of New York, situated close to a lake – in this case both Lake Ontario and Onondaga Lake. Metropolitan Syracuse has a population of more than 144,000 in the city with more than 662,000 people living in the surrounding metropolitan region.
5. Quebec City: The second biggest city in the province of Quebec, Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America and features some of the most beautiful architecture and culture inspired by the city’s French and European roots.. Quebec celebrates the winter with the annual Quebec Winter Carnival. This year marks the carnival’s 60th anniversary.
4. St. John’s: St. John’s is located in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and receives the most snow on average than any major Canadian city. This city is believed to be the oldest in North America and sprung from some of the first wave of settlements from European interlopers.
3. Toyama: This area of Japan receives so much snow on an annual basis that that the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route – Yuki no Otani – features giant walls of snow on both sides that tower over all drivers, completely blocking the view. Toyama is the capital of the Toyay Prefecture and is home to over 417,000 residents.
2. Sapporo: Sapporo is the largest city on this list, with a population of nearly 2 million. The fourth biggest city in Japan is the second snowiest on earth, with nearly 17 feet of snow per year on average. Similar to Quebec City, Sapporo puts on an annual festival, known as the Sapporo Snow Festival, welcoming about two million tourists during the event.
1. Aomori City: By far the snowiest city on earth is Aomori City in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. This location averages a whopping 26 feet of snow per year, more than a 100 inches more than Sapporo, the next snowiest city. The reason Aomori City receives an incredible amount of snow is its location in high elevation among the Hakkoda Mountains, Aomori Bay and Mutsu Bay, combining cold northern air with snow production aided by adjacent bodies of water.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
Life in Iqaluit Nunavut
Our very last stop on our social media powered exploration of Canada and the United States took us to the remote northern territory of Nunavut in Canada. The very new territory is little known by most North Americans, so we set out to explore and share our findings for your behalf. Watch as we walk around the city of Iqaluit (Nunavut's capital city) and discover all sorts of interesting and sometimes quirky things.
The Most Beautiful Towns in America | Top List 2019
These are The Most Beautiful Towns in America.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Asheville, North Carolina
Lake Placid, New York
St. Augustine, Florida
Big Sur, California
Newport, Rhode Island
Friday Harbor, Washington
Santa Barbara, California
Taos, New Mexico
Traverse City, Michigan
Please leave your comments or feel free to discuss in the comments section. Your feedback will be appreciated. Thanks for watching!!
Like! Share! Comment! Subscribe!
10 Places To Visit Before They Disappear
10 Places To Visit Before They Disappear
10. The North Pole
9. The Everglades, Florida, United States
7. Columbia Glacier, Alaska
6. Great Barrier Reef, Australia
5. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
4. Havana, Cuba
3. Venice, Italy
2. The Maldives
1. The Glacier on the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Watch more videos here:
Thanks for watching and don't forget to like, share and subscribe :)
Visiting Portage Glacier, Glacier in Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Portage Glacier is a glacier on the Kenai Peninsula of the U.S. state of Alaska and is included within the Chugach National Forest. It is located south of Portage Lake and 6 km (4 mi) west of Whittier. For more info, visit this link:
Half Bit by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Commercial Use Allowed
Antti T. Nissinen
U.S. Department of Agriculture
portage glacier cruise review,
portage glacier visitor center,
portage glacier hike,
portage glacier photo,
portage glacier map,
portage glacier ice,
portage glacier tour,
portage glacier camping,
portage glacier boat tour,
portage glacier facts,
how to get to portage glacier,
portage lake glacier,
gray line portage glacier cruise
portage glacier alaska
weather portage glacier alaska
portage glacier pictures
portage glacier images
portage glacier ice
portage lake glacier
icebergs scenery portage glacier
icebergs scenery alaska
portage lake alaska
visiting portage glacier
portage glacier video
portage glacier youtube
portage glacier facebook
portage glacier twitter
portage glacier instagram
portage glacier pinterest
portage glacier images
portage glacier pictures
portage glacier photos
portage glacier trip
portage glacier tours
portage glacier tripadvisor
portage glacier lonely planet
the best sight in alaska
the best site in alaska
the best place in alaska
the amazing place in alaska
the amazing sight in alaska
the amazing park in alaska
1:05 AM with 24 hours of daylight | Barrow Alaska
Please subscribe and share! YOU MAY NEVER PASS THIS WAY AGAIN....
320 miles north of the arctic circle lies the most northern city in the United States, the 11th most northern public community in the world and the small rural northern Alaska city known as Barrow.
Stay tuned and be sure to subscribe and share so you don't miss out on the rare opportunity to see what is going on at the top of the world!
YOU MAY NEVER PASS THIS WAY AGAIN.....
I'm quite certain I'll bring you lots of amazing things you won't see in many places.
THINK BOWHEAD WHALES.... POLAR BEARS... ARCTIC FOX....
ARCTIC OCEAN.... KAYAKS..... -75 BELOW ZERO TEMPERATURES....
Oh yeah, you won't want to miss out on this!