List 8 Tourist Attractions in Munising, Michigan | Travel to United States
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Munising, US State..
There's Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Munising Falls, Pictured Rocks Cruises, Wagner Falls Scenic Site, Grand Island East Channel Light, Tannery Falls, Alger Falls, Munising Front Range Light and more...
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜
Place to Visit in America ➜
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜
Top Cities in the World ➜
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜
Thank you for watching this video about Best Tourist Attractions in Munising, Michigan, USA
Top 12. Best Tourist Attractions in Munising, Michigan
group facebook -
Top 12. Best Tourist Attractions in Munising, Michigan: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Miners Castle Rock, Miners Falls, Wagner Falls, Munising Falls, Sand Point Beach, Grand Island, Tannery Falls, Chapel Rock and Beach, Alger Falls, Spray Falls, Laughing Whitefish Falls
Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Michigan
Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Michigan
Why visit Michigan? In two words: diverse beauty. Michigan’s extraordinarily beautiful places range from beaches and sand dunes, to forests and farm lands, to tens of thousands of lakes, some of which contain islands where horses and bicycles are the only means of transportation. In fact, in Michigan, you are never more than a few hours from a Great Lake, of which the state has four. Apple trees, blueberry farms, and cherry festivals are notorious in Michigan.
Now that I've whet your appetite, let me give you a few specific places in Michigan that you'll absolutely want to go visit. Whether you've been to Michigan before or are thinking about taking a trip for the first time, you won't want to miss these incredible spots.
#5.Munising and the Pictured Rocks National Seashore
#6.Sleeping Bear National Dunes Lakeshore, Glen Arbor
#10.Isle Royal National Park
Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Michigan
Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Michigan - Michigan offers something for just about everyone, from fascinating cultural attractions in its bustling cities to a myriad of outdoor adventures in some of the most stunning areas of the country. To experience the best it has to offer, consider visiting some of these standout places.
Subscribe my Channel :
Great Getaways 10015 State Parks of Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Great Getaways Full Episode #10015 State Parks of Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Travel Planner -
It wasn't until the onset of the twentieth century that things like admiring nature became fashionable in the United States. People like president Theodore Roosevelt, and author John Muir, help to popularize setting aside public lands for the preservation of wildlife and other natural resources. Because of this foresight, Michigan's residents and visitors can enjoy one of the nation's premier park systems.
Let's Visit Munising, MI
Continuing in my adventure in the Upper Peninsula, I head to Munising, MI to check out the downtown area. Munising is home to the Pictured Rock National Lakeshore which is right along Lake Superior. Although I do not cover it, I definitely recommend the Pictured Rock Boat Cruise which starts in Munising.
Later in the video, I head to the small town of Christmas, MI which is a couple miles northwest of Munising along M-28. Even later, I head to a roadside park which provides a beautiful view of Lake Superior from M-28 on the way to Marquette, MI.
18 Tourist Attractions in Michigan USA | Travel Destinations
18 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Michigan
1. Mackinac Island - an island and resort area, covering 3.8 square miles (9.8 km2) in land area, in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is located in Lake Huron.
2. Isle Royale National Park - Beautiful must see island treasure. This island caters to both rugged back packers and those who like a soft bed and hot shower. If you prefer the later, check out the Rock Harbor Lodge. Look for wild bull moose!
3. Pictured Rocks National Seashore - Pictured Rocks is well worth a trip. The views of Lake Superior's clear blue waters and the sandstone cliffs are absolutely gorgeous of course, but we were surprised by the sheer number of different mushrooms and fungus that was growing along the trails.
4. Michigan Historical Museum, Lansing - Beautiful family fun place to visit. Learn about Michigan history. Alot to see for every age level. Wheelchair and stroller accessible.
5. State Capitol - What an absolutely gorgeous building! Just magnificent! Very interesting to watch. Best day to go is on Saturday while they are still giving tours. Parking downtown is also free so you can park right next the capitol building without any problem. The restored dome and glass floor in the rotunda is cool to see.
6. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor - a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
7. Mackinac Bridge - a suspension bridge spanning the Straits of Mackinac to connect the Upper and Lower Peninsulas of the U.S. state of Michigan.
8. Colonial Michilimackinac, mackinaw city - This place was awesome. It has an awesome view of the bridge though and where else can you see two great lakes in one visit.
9. Windmill Island, Holland - Fun place. Good demonstrations and educational. The windmill is awesome and the products ground there are really good.
10. Outdoor Discovery Center of Wildlife Unlimited, holland - Very cool place. Lots of schools do field trips here.
11. Castle Rock - This place is awesome. Great view of the area from a wonderful vantage point.
12. Detroit Institute of Arts - Lovely museum with a terrific collection. The highlight for me were the spectacular Diego Rivera murals commissioned by Ford, as well as important pieces by Van Gogh, Degas, Picasso & Matisse.
13. Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park - One of the finest gardens you will ever visit in the whole country. Make sure you have on your must see list. It is easy to view the garden by foot or by the shuttles that are provided. The shuttle drivers are very good at telling the history/story of each landscape artwork and the history of the gardens development itself.
14. Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum - Fantastic museum. A must see if you are in the area. The main feature is, of course, the Edmund Fitzgerald but you will learn about a lot of other shipwrecks as well.
15. Lake Huron Michigan - What a pleasant surprise in the morning when we looked out at the lake and saw fog. It gave us the opportunity to walk the edge, experience the quiet, and photograph the grasses at water's edge.
16. Lake Michigan - One of the five Great Lakes of North America and the only one located entirely within the United States.
17. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore - This is a great place to bike with a paved bike trail running through most of the park.
18. The Henry Ford - Absolutely incredible museum. The staff is always friendly, and helpful. The exhibits are always updating, the museum is always clean, and there is a lot of very interesting things to see.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
Top 10 in Michigan, Best Michigan Tours, Michigan Vacation Travel Guide, Things to do in Michigan, Michigan Travel Guide, Visit Michigan, Favorite places in Michigan, Tourism information, Best Sights Seeing in Michigan, Things to do in Michigan, City Michigan, What to see in Michigan, Michigan usa, Restaurants in Michigan, Museums in Michigan, Explore Michigan, Michigan Vacation, Top 10 Places in Michigan, Michigan Travel Destinations, Top Destinations in Michigan, Amazing Destinations in Michigan, Best places to visit in Michigan
18 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Michigan
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
Upper Peninsula Travel Diary || Northern Michigan US
Enjoy the GORGEOUS scenery the Upper Peninsula of Michigan has to offer!! I had so much fun on my early trip with my family, I hope you enjoy seeing what we did!
Camera: CanonPowerShot ELPH 360 HS
I'm Alison and I'm married to an amazing guy named Luke. We're currently trying to get pregnant, and we're trusting God on this journey. Oh and my favorite animal is my German Shorthaired Pointer Sadie! I love connecting with other women because I think community and supporting one another is very important. If you have any video suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments!
Glass Bottom Shipwreck Tour Munising, Michigan
DescriptionBrad has a great time at Glass Bottom Ship Wreck Tours in Munising, MI. Bald Eagles, lighthouses, shipwrecks, and more!
Thanks to the staff and crew for the great experience! We will be back!
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - MICE Destination - Unravel Travel TV
Consider Grand Rapids, Michigan as host for your next meeting or convention. With over 7,000 hotel rooms county-wide, 1,400 plus rooms downtown and covered access to collaborative meeting space, hotels, ballroom spaces and DeVos Place convention Center. The convention center has 162,000 sq ft of meeting space with 30+ breakout rooms and a 40,000 sq ft of ballroom located along the Grand River. The Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) flies to 20 plus major destinations with over 120 daily direct flights. Grand Rapids is affordable and accessible.
Grand Rapids, Michigan exp
Experience the creative energy of Grand Rapids: dazzling art and culture, awesome dining and nightlife, inspiring natural beauty and exhilarating community spirit. The very walkable downtown is jam-packed with more than 90 restaurants, clubs, theaters and museums and every autumn, it hosts 250,000 artists and spectators for ArtPrize, the world’s richest art competition. Food is an art form here, too. A top-notch culinary school and endless agricultural bounty set the table for first-class farm-to-table dining throughout the city, while local craft breweries and coffee shops garner national acclaim. This cosmopolitan cool is matched by an equally impressive outdoor élan: Grand Rapids offers great golf courses, fishing spots, hiking and biking trails, even downhill skiing. Plus, the city is just minutes away from the sugar-sand beaches of Lake Michigan.
Unravel Travel TV
Unravel Travel TV on You Tube
Unravel Travel TV Twitter
Unravel Travel TV Pinterest
Unravel Travel TV Website
Unravel Travel TV Snapchat traveltv