New York tourist attractions, Top 43 Things To Do In New York of the United State
New York is a state in the northeastern United States.
New York was one of the first thirteen settlements that framed
the United States. With an expected 19.85 million occupants in 2017,it is the fourth most crowded state in the United States.
More information about New York please visit at :
New York most beautifule places we're visiting lists bellow:
New York City,
Letchworth State Park,
Saratoga Springs ,
Beacon New York,
Sag Harbor New York,
new york city,
new york times,
new york new york,
new york airport,
a new yorker,
new york city blog,
new york city subway,
new york city c,
new york city subway c train,
new york drone,
new york daily news,
new york eats,
new york excelsior overwatch,
new york edit,
new york food,
new york flag,
new york history,
new york hoods,
new york house,
new york hotels,
new york homeless,
new york high,
new york i love you,
new york islanders,
new york lights,
new york movie,
new york marathon 2017 live,
new york mafia,
new york memes,
new york mom,
new york new years eve 2018 live,
new york new year live,
new york new york cover,
new york new york lyrics,
new york new york piano,
new york nights,
new york new york dance,
new york dolls puss n boots,
new yorkers try in n out,
new york rock n roll ensemble,
new york dolls rock n roll,
new york n.y,
new york on,
new york pizza,
new york people,
new york party,
new york piano,
new york queens accent,
new york queens city,
new york road rage,
new york state,
new york state of mind cover,
new york movie s,
new york terrorist,
new york tour,
new york trip,
new york travel,
new york video,
new york vines,
new york winter,
new york weather,
new york water,
new york weed,
new york walk,
new york wheel,
new york woman,
If you would like to contact us please welcome to by other social nework such as
Please Like ,subscribe and share my videos ,if you want more all amazing places from the world and you want i fellback to your channel too.(absolutely)
Thank you for copperated,Good Luck Job.
Waterfalls of Upstate NY
This video presents our still images and videos gathered on our trek across upstate New York. It features locations including Lake Champlain, Watkins Glen State Park Taughannock State Park, The High Falls Gorge, Montour Falls and Flume Falls.
Winnebago Navion 24J:
This is our source for royalty free music for our You Tube videos.
::::::::::::::::::::: Social Media Links ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::: Current Camera Gear :::::::::::::::::::::::
Nikon D610: imaging.nikon.com/lineup/dslr/d610/
Sony A580 with various lenses from 18mm to 500mm
Olympus TG 4 and 3 Toughgard: getolympus.com/us/en/tough
EVO GP-Pro 3-Axis Gimbal: evogimbals.com
Go Pro Session 5: gopro.com
LarryAndBarbi -The Traveling Taylors, All Rights Reserved
* This channel is for entertainment purposes only. We are not RV or travel experts. We share our opinions and what works for us but you should do your own research.
Saratoga Springs, New York, USA
In this episode, Travel by Numbers heads to Saratoga Springs, New York, USA. We check out Cantina Restaurant, the number one coffee shop in the city - Uncommon Grounds, the downtown core including Putnam Market and finally Historic Congress Park and the Columbian Springs. Saratoga Springs was ranked tenth in the list of the top 10 places to live in New York State for 2014. The name reflects the presence of mineral springs in the area, which has made Saratoga a popular resort destination for over 200 years.
Top 10 Snowiest Cities on Earth
10. Buffalo: Located just east of Lake Erie, which borders the winter wonderland known as Canada, Buffalo experiences more snow than most major Canadian cities, which tend to be known for long, snowy winters. Buffalo residents also experience increased production of snow due to the meteorological pattern known as “lake-effect snow”, which drastically increases overall snowfall.
9. Rochester: located fairly close to Canada, south of Lake Ontario, Rochester deals with large amounts of lake-effect snow that occasionally leads to blizzards. Sustained winds that exceeded 60 mph battered the regions, blowing snow from the lake. Snow drifts of up to 30 feet accumulated in some areas.
8. Akita: Home of Akita Castle, a fortification built around 733 A.D., Akita has a population of more than 320,000 residents. It achieved the designation of a “core city” of Japan in 1997. The first two months of the year tend to dump the most snow on the people of Akita, with an average of 54.3 inches in January and 42.5 inches in February – over 90% of its average annual snowfall.
7. Saguenay: Saguenay is located about 120 miles north of Quebec City, capital of the province of Quebec. Formed through a merger of four smaller cities – La Baie, Laterriere, Chicoutimi and Jonquiere – Saguenay has a population of more than 144,000 Francophones living close to the Saguenay River and Lac Saint-Jean.
6. Syracuse: Syracuse is located in the state of New York, situated close to a lake – in this case both Lake Ontario and Onondaga Lake. Metropolitan Syracuse has a population of more than 144,000 in the city with more than 662,000 people living in the surrounding metropolitan region.
5. Quebec City: The second biggest city in the province of Quebec, Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America and features some of the most beautiful architecture and culture inspired by the city’s French and European roots.. Quebec celebrates the winter with the annual Quebec Winter Carnival. This year marks the carnival’s 60th anniversary.
4. St. John’s: St. John’s is located in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and receives the most snow on average than any major Canadian city. This city is believed to be the oldest in North America and sprung from some of the first wave of settlements from European interlopers.
3. Toyama: This area of Japan receives so much snow on an annual basis that that the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route – Yuki no Otani – features giant walls of snow on both sides that tower over all drivers, completely blocking the view. Toyama is the capital of the Toyay Prefecture and is home to over 417,000 residents.
2. Sapporo: Sapporo is the largest city on this list, with a population of nearly 2 million. The fourth biggest city in Japan is the second snowiest on earth, with nearly 17 feet of snow per year on average. Similar to Quebec City, Sapporo puts on an annual festival, known as the Sapporo Snow Festival, welcoming about two million tourists during the event.
1. Aomori City: By far the snowiest city on earth is Aomori City in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. This location averages a whopping 26 feet of snow per year, more than a 100 inches more than Sapporo, the next snowiest city. The reason Aomori City receives an incredible amount of snow is its location in high elevation among the Hakkoda Mountains, Aomori Bay and Mutsu Bay, combining cold northern air with snow production aided by adjacent bodies of water.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
GoFishNY.com | Experience New York State's Best Fishing
and experience New York State's best fishing in the 1000 Islands and Adirondacks Region.
The 1000 Islands is one of the world's premier freshwater fisheries. The region stretches from the open waters of eastern Lake Ontario where salmon and trout reign to the breathtaking St. Lawrence River with its bass, pike, walleye and monster muskellunge. Throw in almost two-dozen flatwater inland lakes and you have four seasons to pursue virtually every type of freshwater fish.
With more than 3,000 lakes, rivers, streams and ponds stretched across 6 million acres, the Adirondacks have fantastic fishing for bass, trout, walleye, land-locked salmon, northern pike and muskie. The region is also home to the Ausable River, a legend among fly fisherman, as well as scenic Lake Champlain and Lake George, both popular among trophy anglers.
Living in Lake Placid, NY & The Adirondacks
Lake Placid and the Adirondack Region is located in Northern New York State. The region is made up of seven different areas - Adirondack Coast Plattsburgh, Adirondack Lakes, Adirondack Seaway, Adirondack Wild, Adirondacks Tug Hill, Lake George and Lake Placid. The Adirondack Forest Preserve, at 6 million acres, is the largest park in the nation outside of Alaska.
The region is known for its outdoor recreational opportunities. Residences and guests enjoy canoeing and kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, swimming, boating and fishing along with numerous other adventures. Many choose to relax and enjoy the views of lakes, forest and mountains. Fall in the Adirondacks is especially memorable as the woods explode into seas of color.
For more info on Lake Placid Waterfront Real Estate Auction visit
A special thanks and courtesy for additional footage and photos...
Lake Placid Library
Gerry Pallor/ RADX Sports
Google Images Creative Commons
Comfort Inn & Suites Plattsburgh in Plattsburgh
Reservations: . . . . . . . .. .. ... . .. .. .. Comfort Inn & Suites Plattsburgh 411 Route 3 Plattsburgh 12901-6520 The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is located close to Lake Champlain, New York's Adirondack Coast and the Lake Champlain ferries, offering ferry crossing between Vermont and New York. All guest rooms of the hotel come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Free high-speed Internet access throughout the facility, as well as access to fax and photocopy services are offered. Guests receive free use of our indoor mini water park, including two flume water slides, one with a 105-foot length and one with an 80-foot length ride, along with a six-unit spray park. Our family entertainment center, Champy's Fun Zone, has a nine-hole glow in the dark miniature golf course, a two-lane mini bowling alley and a large arcade including ticket redemption games. The on-site Eclipse Fitness Center and Spa, one of the largest full-service health clubs in the area, has extensive strength training and cardiovascular equipment along with over 30 group exercise classes per week. Eclipse's locker rooms are equipped with a sauna, steam room and private showers. Two treatment rooms are available for massages.
northern New York State highway signs near Canadian border
This shows several New York State highway signs just south of the Canadian border and not too far from I-81 as they appeared on July 7, 2018. We were headed back to St. Louis from Canada after a nice but too short loop around Lake Ontario.
The Gregory - New York Hotels, New York
The Gregory 4 Stars - New York Hotels, New York Within US Travel Directory Offering a restaurant, The Gregory is located in New York. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, seating area and pay-per-view channels.
Hotel Location :
The Gregory, 42 West 35th Street, NY 10001, USA
Booking now :
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
► Facebook :
Arriving in Québec, Canada at the USA border
Canada border crossing from the USA
Crossing the border into Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle which is a municipality in Les Jardins-de-Napierville Regional County Municipality, Québec, Canada from Champlain, Clinton County, New York USA United States of America
Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing
This crossing is open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
It is sometimes locally referred to as the Blackpool Border Crossing
For more on Canada visit:
For more on The United States of America (USA) visit:
The bus will start returning to New York City. We will stop by at the duty free shops in Canada for famous souvenirs such as Canadian ice wine and the maple syrup.
3-Day Quebec Winter Carnival (Ice Hotel) Tour from New York
Tour Code: 672-1058
Montréal, Québec, Canada
L'oratoire Saint Joseph du Mont Royal / Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
Hôtel de Ville de Montréal / Montreal City Hall
Place Jacques Cartier / Jacques Cartier Square with the Admiral Horatio Nelson Column monument
Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal / Notre-Dame Basilica
Vieux Montréal / Old Montreal
Chinese dinner in Le quartier chinois de Montréal / Chinese dinner Chinatown Montreal
Biodôme de Montréal / Montreal Biodome
Stade olympique / The Olympic Stadium with the Montréal Tower (the highest inclined tower in the world)
IGL The Canadian Duty Free Shop Canadian Ice Wine sampling in St. Bernard de Lacolle
Ville de Québec, Canada / Québec City in Québec, Canada
Carnaval de Québec / Quebec Winter Carnival
1640 Restaurant in Ville de Québec / 1640 Restaurant in Quebec City
Vieux Québec Ville de Québec / Old Quebec in Quebec City
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac / Fairmont Frontenac Hotel
The Hôtel de Glace / The Ice Hotel
Chute Montmorency / Montmorency Falls
Border crossing from USA to Canada and Border crossing from Canada to USA at the Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing
Lunch in Peru New York
For more information on 3-Day Quebec Winter Carnival (Ice Hotel) Tour from New York visit:
Fore more information on Take Tours visit:
Hashtag metadata tag
#Canada #Canadian #Québec #Quebec #QuébecCanada #QuebecCanada #QuébecBorder #QuebecBorder #CanadaBorder #CanadianBorder #CanadaUSABorder
#NorthAmerica #NorthAmerican #BorderCrossing #BorderCrossing #border #borders #Blackpool #BlackpoolBorder #BlackpoolBorderCrossing #Champlain #ChamplainNY #ChamplainNewYork
Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle which is a municipality in Les Jardins-de-Napierville Regional County Municipality, Québec Province, Canada Country, North America Continent
February 6th 2015