Brunswick County is the southernmost county in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 107,431. As its population was only 73,143 in 2000, that makes it one of the fastest growing counties in the state, at a nominal growth rate of about 47% in ten years, with much of the growth centered in the eastern section of the county, the suburbs of Wilmington such as Leland, Belville and Southport. The county seat is Bolivia, which at a population of around 150 people is among the least populous county seats in the state. Brunswick County is included in the Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC-NC Metropolitan Statistical... Continue reading... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Best Attractions In Brunswick Islands
1. Oak Island BeachesOak Island Oak Island is a seaside town located mostly on the barrier island of Oak Island , in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The town extends onto the mainland north of the island's bridge. The population was 6,783 at the 2010 census. It was founded in 1999 by the consolidation of the towns of Long Beach and Yaupon Beach. Its main industry is tourism; the town has an average summer population of 30-50,000. Oak Island is part of the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
9. Museum of Coastal CarolinaOcean Isle Beach This list of museums in North Carolina is a list of museums, defined for this context as institutions that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Museums that exist only in cyberspace are not included. To use the sortable table, click on the icons at the top of each column to sort that column in alphabetical order; click again for reverse alphabetical order. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
10. North Carolina Maritime Museum at SouthportSouthport The North Carolina Maritime Museum is a system of regional museums within the North Carolina Museum of History, which is turn part of the North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources. There are several branches of the Maritime Museum located in Beaufort, Southport and Hatteras. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
11. The PointOak Island North Carolina is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. It borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is the 28th most extensive and the 9th most populous of the U.S. states. The state is divided into 100 counties. The capital is Raleigh, which along with Durham and Chapel Hill is home to the largest research park in the United States . The most populous municipality is Charlotte, which is the third largest banking center in the United States after New York City and San Francisco.The state has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet at Mount Mitchell, the highest point in North America east of the Mississippi River. The climate of the coast... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
12. Holden BeachHolden Beach Holden Beach is a seaside town in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 575 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Family trip to Oak Island North Carolina to visit mom on her 79th birthday. This is a drone video of Oak Island, a seaside town located mostly on the barrier island of Oak Island, in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The town extends onto the mainland north of the island's bridge. Oak Island is unique in that it faces South and offers amazing sunrises and sunsets.
This video was produced by Georgia Drone Services, a company that specializes in aerial and indoor photography and video production. They can be reached at 678-898-4001 or by visiting
Welcome to Wilmington - Brunswick Island/Cape Fear Visitor's Guide Magazine
Wilmington is a place of winning combinations—historic homes, chic restaurants and bars, pristine coastal environment and profitable industries all gracefully combined, creating one of the finest seaports on the East Coast. The University of North Carolina Wilmington brings a youthful energy to the city blocks, while the burgeoning film industry, tourism and other businesses keep the town thriving year-round. From the shady lawns of historic homes to the busy counters of downtown cafes, Downtown Wilmington is well worth some exploration for a day, weekend or a lifetime.
Founded in 1739, Wilmington has a long history of shipbuilding and trade. At one point, it was actually the site of the largest cotton exchange in the world. Steamships were a common site along the downtown docks, as cargo was unloaded and timber traded. Fine homes and plantations filled up the downtown and surrounding areas, and in 1840, Wilmington became the largest city in the state of North Carolina.
While Wilmington no longer holds that title, remnants of Wilmington's important place in North Carolina's history are some of the town's most popular attractions. Thalian Hall, a beautiful historic theater building, houses the oldest continuously operating little theater company in the county. The main stage has hosted live entertainment and professional artists for more than 150 years. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Thalian Hall is the only surviving theatre designed by John Montague Trimble, one of America's foremost 19th century theatre architects. Today, Thalian Hall hosts more than 250 diverse performances, including concerts, plays, movies, films, galas, musicals and more.
TOP 10. Best Zoos and Aquariums in North Carolina
TOP 10. Best Zoos and Aquariums in North Carolina: North Carolina Zoo, North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island, Western North Carolina Nature Center, Aloha Safari Zoo, Tiger World, SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord, Team ECCO Ocean Center & Aquarium, Zootastic Park, Cherokee Bear Zoo
NC's Brunswick Islands Lighthouses
The NC Brunswick Islands contain both the oldest and newest lighthouses in the state. Built in 1817, Old Baldy Lighthouse on Bald Head Island is the oldest in the state. On the neighboring beach of Caswell, the Oak Island Lighthouse was constructed in 1958, making it the newest in North Carolina.
Kayaking in NC's Brunswick Islands
The Brunswick Islands of North Carolina may be most famous for their beautiful beaches, but there are some great activities available that make it easy to enjoy the natural beauty of the inland waterways and creeks as well. Kayaking is an excellent way to learn more about nature and the wildlife that inhabit our area. Learn more about kayaking adventures and other recreational activities at NCBrunswick.com.
The 10 Best Places To Live In New Jersey | For 2018
The 10 Best Places To Live In New Jersey For 2018. ============= ► Subscribe for latest video ! ► ============= New Jersey is often associated with a lot of bad things. The Garden State is accused of having some of the highest taxes in the country. And being too populated. A land mostly made up of highways, yet traffic is a constant theme here. The thing is, though, every place has its own ups and downs. And while Jersey has some pretty nasty ones, it is not short of its fair share of plusses. Like its enviable location – it is possible to work in New York and live in New Jersey; or spend a Saturday in Philadelphia and be back home for dinner. New Jersey is a beautiful state with plenty of shore towns and beloved diners. Its rural farmland is a source of fresh local produce that you’ll find displayed on farm stands, albeit mostly in summer. It is a beautifully diverse state, and a state famous for high-performing public schools, with one of the highest high school graduation rates in the country. Here are the 10 best places to live in new Jersey for 2018: 1. North Arlington. 2. Princeton. 3. Saddle Brook. 4. Concordia. 5. Clifton. 6. Oradell. 7. Ridgewood. 8. Collingswood. 9. Chatham. 10. Haddonfield.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it's useful for you. (This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment) ============= If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact: ►Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Five Plus Things to Do in Downtown St. Simon's Island, Ga.
A Weekend in Southport
See how to spend a weekend in the charming Brunswick County town of Southport.
Mary’s Gone Wild | NC Weekend | UNC-TV
Meet folk artist Mary Paulsen at her famous and funky shop in Supply.
Explore the Golden Isles of Georgia 2017
Get inspired for your next family vacation. In the Golden Isles, it's sure to be filled with nature, history, wildlife, beaches and adventure. Plan your trip!