Bermuda Travel - Bermuda is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic Ocean. Located off the east coast of the United States, its nearest landmass is Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, about 1,030 kilometres (640 mi) to the west-northwest. It is about 1,373 kilometres (853 mi) south of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and 1,770 kilometres (1,100 mi) northeast of Miami, Florida. Its capital city is Hamilton.
Bermuda was discovered in 1505 by Spanish navigator Juan de Bermúdez (who claimed to only find the island inhabited with pigs) after whom the islands are named, who claimed it for the Spanish Empire. Unoccupied, the island was settled by England in 1609, making it the oldest and most populous remaining British overseas territory. Its first capital, St Georges, was established in 1612 and is the oldest continuously inhabited English town in the Americas.
Bermuda has an affluent economy, with finance as its largest sector followed by tourism. In 2005, Bermuda was even claimed to have the worlds highest GDP per capita, yet these statistics are hard to verify as Bermuda is not classified as a country but rather as a territory of the U.K. It has a subtropical climate. For a place of such small size, Bermuda is the location for a considerably high number of shipwrecks. ( source Wikipedia )
Enjoy Your Bermuda Travel!
Top 10 Snowiest Cities on Earth
10. Buffalo: Located just east of Lake Erie, which borders the winter wonderland known as Canada, Buffalo experiences more snow than most major Canadian cities, which tend to be known for long, snowy winters. Buffalo residents also experience increased production of snow due to the meteorological pattern known as “lake-effect snow”, which drastically increases overall snowfall.
9. Rochester: located fairly close to Canada, south of Lake Ontario, Rochester deals with large amounts of lake-effect snow that occasionally leads to blizzards. Sustained winds that exceeded 60 mph battered the regions, blowing snow from the lake. Snow drifts of up to 30 feet accumulated in some areas.
8. Akita: Home of Akita Castle, a fortification built around 733 A.D., Akita has a population of more than 320,000 residents. It achieved the designation of a “core city” of Japan in 1997. The first two months of the year tend to dump the most snow on the people of Akita, with an average of 54.3 inches in January and 42.5 inches in February – over 90% of its average annual snowfall.
7. Saguenay: Saguenay is located about 120 miles north of Quebec City, capital of the province of Quebec. Formed through a merger of four smaller cities – La Baie, Laterriere, Chicoutimi and Jonquiere – Saguenay has a population of more than 144,000 Francophones living close to the Saguenay River and Lac Saint-Jean.
6. Syracuse: Syracuse is located in the state of New York, situated close to a lake – in this case both Lake Ontario and Onondaga Lake. Metropolitan Syracuse has a population of more than 144,000 in the city with more than 662,000 people living in the surrounding metropolitan region.
5. Quebec City: The second biggest city in the province of Quebec, Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America and features some of the most beautiful architecture and culture inspired by the city’s French and European roots.. Quebec celebrates the winter with the annual Quebec Winter Carnival. This year marks the carnival’s 60th anniversary.
4. St. John’s: St. John’s is located in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and receives the most snow on average than any major Canadian city. This city is believed to be the oldest in North America and sprung from some of the first wave of settlements from European interlopers.
3. Toyama: This area of Japan receives so much snow on an annual basis that that the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route – Yuki no Otani – features giant walls of snow on both sides that tower over all drivers, completely blocking the view. Toyama is the capital of the Toyay Prefecture and is home to over 417,000 residents.
2. Sapporo: Sapporo is the largest city on this list, with a population of nearly 2 million. The fourth biggest city in Japan is the second snowiest on earth, with nearly 17 feet of snow per year on average. Similar to Quebec City, Sapporo puts on an annual festival, known as the Sapporo Snow Festival, welcoming about two million tourists during the event.
1. Aomori City: By far the snowiest city on earth is Aomori City in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. This location averages a whopping 26 feet of snow per year, more than a 100 inches more than Sapporo, the next snowiest city. The reason Aomori City receives an incredible amount of snow is its location in high elevation among the Hakkoda Mountains, Aomori Bay and Mutsu Bay, combining cold northern air with snow production aided by adjacent bodies of water.
IMAGE SOURCE: GOOGLE SEARCH
Featured Hotels in Bermuda:
Bermuda is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic Ocean. Located off the east coast of the United States, its nearest landmass is Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, about 1,030 kilometres (640 mi) to the west-northwest. It is about 1,350 km (840 mi) south of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and 1,770 km (1,100 mi) northeast of Miami, Florida. Its capital city is Hamilton.
Bermuda is the oldest and most populous remaining British overseas territory, settled by England a century before the Acts of Union created the Kingdom of Great Britain. Bermuda's first capital, St George's, was settled in 1612 and is the oldest continuously inhabited English town in the Americas.
Bermuda has a very affluent economy, with finance as its largest sector followed by tourism, giving it the world's highest GDP per capita in 2005. It has a subtropical climate. ( source Wikipedia)
Full Time RV Frequently Asked Questions (Part 1) | Changing Lanes!
We get asked a lot of questions about Full Time RV Life. So, we figured it was time to put together a video on some of your most frequently asked questions!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Click Show More ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
FAQs answered in this video:
1. What job are you able to do from the road? 1:13
2. How do you get mail on the road? / How do you domicile? 4:50
3. Do you need a special license (CDL) to tow that big RV? 8:16
4. How do you make sure Daisy's environment is OK when away from the RV? 10:05
5. How much did your RV cost? 12:24
6. Do you make money from Youtube? 15:39
7. What cameras do you use? 21:15
8. What song is that? Where do you get your music? 24:02
➡️➡️➡️ Video Links ⬇️⬇️⬇️
✅ EnjoyTheJourney. Life - Making Money on the road: youtu.be/x3jDWgYGjZ8
✅ Mobile Internet Resource Center:
✅ Mobile Internet Aficionados (discount code!):
✅ Florida RV DL Laws:
✅ Other State DL Resources :
✅ KYD How to Start a Youtube Channel Course:
✅ How WE got started on Youtube:
✅ Our Camera Gear:
✅ Artlist.io (music):
✅ Epidemic Sound (music):
✅✅ Check out the FULL BLOG POST for more details and links:
✅✅ Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
✅✅ Check out our custom curated Amazon store ✅✅
✅✅ Check out our other Blog posts ✅✅
✅✅ Reach out and contact us ✅✅
✅✅ Follow us on Social Media ✅✅
########## Notice ##########
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. If you chose to make a purchase using our links, we will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, but helps us keep providing the content we love to share. We recommend these products because we have found them to be helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make. Every product we recommend, we use ourselves, so please use our links.
The Arboretum Wilmington North Carolina
Photograpy by Carla Burke. The Arboretum in New Hanover County, Wilmington, NC is a Beautful place to visit in Wilmington, NC. Free Admisson to the public to walk through the gardens. There is a amazing little childs playhouse that is a fun place to take the kids. One of my favorite places to visit in Wilmington. Enjoy the photos. Thanks for the watching
For more information about the Arboretum check out this site
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, San Diego Hotels - California
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley 2 Stars San Diego, California Within US Travel Directory One of our bestsellers in San Diego! This Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley is located in San Diego and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - San Diego is equipped with a stove , microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows, and fresh water in in every room.
The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the SeaWorld , the Balboa Park and the Art Institute .
Hotel Location :
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley, 7444 Mission Valley Road CA 92108, USA
Hotels list and More information visit U.S. Travel Directory
California Hotels List YouTube Channel :
East Coast Beach Vacations - eastcoastbeachvacations.com
Find the best east coast beach vacations at one simple site...
The World's Most Unique McDonald's - TOP10 - FastFoods.cz
Zajímavý dokument o nejzajímavějších McDonaldech. Více na Fastfoods.cz
pokud chcete CZ titulky klikněte na ikonku titulky a pak na tlačítko nastavení, rozklikněte seznam titulků a klikněte na Překlad titulků
Natočil Travel Channel 30.3.2010.
The World's 10 Most Unusual McDonald's - TOP10
The Best and Worst Cruise Port Facilities For Visiting Vacationers?
The Best and Worst Cruise Port Facilities For Visiting Vacationers? Some of the Best Gibralter, Cadiz, San Juan. Some of the worst Jamaica any port, Roatan, Belize City. We have more!
Here are a few items to get for the perfect cruise:
Perfect Cruise Ship Power Strip
Towel Clips for pool deck
Packing Cube Set
Waterproof Cell Phone Case
Join me live Monday to Friday at 5pm et plus Saturday at 2pm et. We talk about cruise ships and cruise vacations, deals, updates and news. It's a live Q and A fun free for all show!
Support my channel today visit Amazon from this link
Please support my channel today stop by and visit my new online store on RedBubble!
Please visit my new Travelling with Bruce Store get yourself some cool swag!
Send me a message at email@example.com
Support my Youtube channel. Buy any item or items from Amazon by using the link below. Thank you, Bruce
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains an affiliate link or links, which means that if you click and purchase one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support! Bruce
#firstcruise #carnival #norwegian #royalcaribbean #viking #msc #cruiseholiday #cruisevacation #disney
Homes for Sale - 1409 Frazier Rd - Spring Hope, NC 27882 - David Combs
3 beds 2.1 baths
CENTURY 21 The Combs Company