10 Best Places to Visit in Switzerland - Travel Video
14 Most Scenic Small Towns in Switzerland
10 Most Beautiful Castles in Switzerland
Switzerland is a small country that sits smack dab in the middle of the Alps, making for 360-degree scenery wherever a person finds themselves. Numerous lakes also add to the picture postcard look of this country, whose most famous citizen may have been the fictional Heidi. From banks to bucolic alpine meadows, Switzerland has it all. An overview of the best places to visit in Switzerland:
The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Switzerland
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
The 10 most beautiful places to visit in Switzerland.
A fusion of Italian, French and German cultures but still with a strong identity of its own, Switzerland makes an alluring travel destination. The landlocked European country is known for its attractive cities, its apre-ski chic and famously idyllic mountain scenery complete with cuckoo-clock houses and bell wearing cows – Switzerland is still a place where you can imagine Heidi skipping through the Alpine meadows.
Lucerne and Lake Lucerne
Swiss National Park
Chateau de Chillon
Zermatt and the Matterhorn
Bern Old Town
Thanks for watching!
Top 10 places to visit in Switzerland | most beautiful places in Switzerland | Wacky Alan
☛ For More Videos Subscribe Our Channel :
☛ Twitter :
Switzerland may be a small country but Switzerland's tourism is anything but miniscule. Soaring Alps and glaciers dominate the top Swiss places to visit – there are more than 200 peaks higher than 3,000m – alongside Switzerland's bucolic countryside, ancient castles, clear turquoise lakes and breathtaking mountain peaks in every direction. The top Swiss foods make travelling around Switzerland a regional surprise, and once you learn the top Swiss fact, it's easy to see this tiny country has a lot to offer.
To dive into Swiss tourism, you don't have to travel too far and an excellent Swiss transport system makes it affordable to see the best places in Switzerland. The Swiss countryside, lakes and mountains are beautiful anytime of year, from snow-capped mountain peaks and ice-skating on lakes to hiking through green fields or celebrating the top Swiss festivals, Swiss carnival or national Swiss holidays.
Those who want to experience this European gem will have no shortage of finding places to visit in Switzerland, and will feel safe travelling in this low-crime rate country, although a list of Swiss emergency numbers is always handy. Here are the top 10 places to visit in Switzerland you have to see to experience the best of Switzlerland's tourism.
9. The Rhine Falls
5. Lake Geneva and surrounding cities
4. Swiss National Park, Zernez
3. The Jungfrau Region
2. Chateau de Chillon, Montreux
1. Matterhorn, Zermatt
☛ For More Videos Subscribe Our Channel :
☛ Twitter :
☛ Background Music :
First Time in the SWISS ALPS!!
Sponsored by Zürich Tourism. We're heading out of Zürich for a day trip to the Swiss Alps! After a stop in the beautiful city of Lucerne, we summit Mount Titlis and cross Europe's highest suspension bridge, then walk through a glacier ❄️
Amazing Places To Visit - Switzerland
Switzerland, the country that boasts of unparalleled natural beauty, is one of the primary tourist destinations in the world. Switzerland is one of the most beautiful places on earth – its home to lakes, picturesque mountains, tiny walled medieval towns, soaring peaks, beautiful churches, and endless green fields you want to run through.
Amazing Places To Visit,
places to travel,
travel in Europe,
Best places to see,
Top of Europe,
Jungfrau & Grindelwald Switzerland - The Best Swiss Alps
Booking a trip - Start here -
Switzerland Travel Tips: 10 Things to Know Before You Go to Switzerland
Things you need to know before you travel to Switzerland. After you watch this video you'll be well prepared for a vacation or work trip to Switzerland. EXPAND DESCRIPTION FOR FULL TABLE OF CONTENTS: 1. Switzerland has 4 official languages - German, French, Italian, and Romansh. Zurich and Lucerne Speak German. Geneva speaks French. The South of Switzerland speaks Italian. But the good news for you as a tourist is almost everybody speaks English too.
2. Hours in Switzerland
- Switzerland is an early country
- Cafes open early
- Stores close early
- Some cities know a thing called - evening shopping literally translated. Shops are open until 21:00 (9 PM) on one evening per week - in Zürich, this happens on Thursday.
- And nearly everything is closed on Sunday (except the trains and shops in train stations)
3. Transportation in Switzerland
- Really good public transit
- Always on time
- Swiss Pass
- Download the SBB App
- Second Class is pretty good
4. Money in Switzerland
- They don’t use the EUR, they use the Swiss Franc (CHF) but you can exchange Euro at any bank, airport, and most railway stations. ATMs are known as “Bancomats”
5. Switzerland is Expensive
- Yes, what you’ve heard about Switzerland being expensive is right. It is.
- Pizza $30
- Mcdonalds $15
- Minimum wage of $25 an hour
6. Swiss Food
- Eat the chocolate and cheese
- Drink the milk
- All things Dairy
- lunch specials 10-19 CHF.
- Ethnic Restaurants like Chinese, Middle Eastern, Indian, or Thai for the best deals (and closer to 10 CHF).
- Don’t be late for a dinner reservation -- after 15 minutes you should forget you even had it
7. Switzerland is Small
- Population of 8 Million
- 1/10 the size of California
- But many mountains so travel is slow
- Geneva to Zurich Driving is 3 hours
- Quite varied because of the Alps
- In the West it’s windy and wet because of the Atlantic Ocean
- South is significantly warmer
- Summer can be up to 35C or 95F -- zero degrees depends on elevation, between 2000 Meters and 4000 Meters.
- Each Mountain has it’s own website -- check the mountain website to decide whether to go or not
- High elevation so wear sunscreen
- Skip the bottled water -- drink the tap water
- Fountains on almost every corner
- 8 different trash cans at a supermarket
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE:
You might enjoy watching some of these other videos:
Zurich Travel Guide:
Bern Travel Guide:
Murten Travel Guide:
Switzerland's longest summer toboggan run:
Things I love about Swiss Travel:
Yellow Productions on social media:
Check out my blog at:
Visit Switzerland - Top 10 Swiss Towns
The Top 10 Towns to Visit in Swtizerland. From Luzern to Interlaken, Lugano and more!
Filmed in Luzern, Switzerland.
Copyright Mark Wolters 2014
Grindelwald, Switzerland - Most Beautiful Place in Europe (UNCUT)
Grindelwald is a tiny little alps village at the foot of the Jungfrau and Eiger mountains, you can do fun activities in Grindelwald like hiking, mountain carting, zip line or scooter bike (Trotti Bike). This is my uncut video of my trip, the finished cut can be seen on my official channel.
Watch my other 5 episodes from amazing Switzerland!
Episode 1: Grindelwald Special
Episode 2: First Mountain
Episode 3: Jungfrau NBA
Episode 4: Food Zurich
Episode 5: Zurich Nightlife
Support my channel and become a subscriber!
Click Here To Subscribe! ►
Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
June in Switzerland Tourism Video Swiss Travel System
June in Switzerland - Plane, train, boat and bus.