El Mirage Off-Highway Vehicle Area | Dry Lake Bed in SoCal
El Mirage Dry Lake, or the “El Mirage Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Area,” is a 6-mile long dry lake bed located in the Mojave Desert on the western edge of San Bernardino County. It offers a myriad of off-highway recreational activities from dirt biking, automobile racing, and gyrocopter and ultralight aircraft operation. If you’re like me and own none of the above, well, make do with what you got! I spent the day exploring El Mirage in my 2013 Ford Escape and it made for a rather enjoyable morning!
Before you head out to El Mirage, you should know that the area is under the official jurisdiction of the United States Bureau of Land Management and there are a few rules you should be aware of. A permit is required to access the lake bed, but the prices are very reasonable. $15 for a day use pass, $30 for a week, and $90 for an entire season. For more information, head over to
Never Stop Exploring is produced by Kyle Frager.
SUBSCRIBE to get the latest videos:
Connect with Kyle online:
Like Never Stop Exploring on FACEBOOK:
Follow Kyle on INSTAGRAM:
Follow Kyle on TWITTER:
About Never Stop Exploring:
Kyle Frager is a filmmaker with a joy for traveling and creating vlogs and mini documentaries about the different places he visits. “Never Stop Exploring” earned rapid success on YouTube with Kyle’s mini documentary on California’s Salton Sea: The video earned over 1-Million views in just a few short months and is one of the top search results for The Salton Sea on YouTube.
Town of Apple Valley, California
A Better Way of Life can be found in the Town of Apple Valley, located in the High Desert region of Southern California. Known as the region's premier retail market, Apple Valley is growing into a destination for higher education, premier events, and great amenities. Take a tour of the town and get a slice of the apple.
25 Things to do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Travel Guide
Join us as we visit Kuala Lumpur exploring the best 25 things to do in the city in this Kuala Lumpur travel guide. As the capital and largest city in Malaysia it is hard to believe its name deriving from Malay means 'muddy river confluence' considering it has grown from a tin mining village to one of the most dynamic cities in Southeast Asia.
Few cities around the world offer up a melting pot of cuisines (including Malay, Chinese and Indian) while featuring some of the world's cheapest 5-star accommodations. You'll find plenty of green escapes in the form of parks and botanical gardens but you'll also be dazzled by the impressive Petronas Towers which are shine at night.
Whether you're eating street food in Chinatown or Jalan Alor or shopping until you drop at KLCC there is something for everyone in Kuala Lumpur. Now let's explore the city locals refer to as KL.
Local spellings of Kuala Lumpur:
Malay - Kuala Lumpur
Jawi - کوالا لومڤور
Chinese - 吉隆坡
Tamil - கோலாலம்பூர்
25 Things to do in Kuala Lumpur City Guide:
1) Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur) - 00:38
2) Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens - Taman Botani Perdana - 湖滨公园 - ஏரி பூங்கா) - 02:03
3) Sri Mahamariamman Temple (ஸ்ரீ மாரியம்மன் கோவில் - Kuil Sri Mariamman - 马里安曼兴都庙) - 02:52
4) GuanDi Temple (共青团路关帝庙) 03:24
5) Central Market for shopping and eating (Pasar Seni Kuala Lumpur - 吉隆坡中央艺术坊 - மத்திய சந்தை) - 03:39
6) Laksa Nyonya (叻沙 - 喇沙) at Precious Old China - 04:19
7) Indian Food in Kuala Lumpur at Restoran Yusoof Dan Zakhir - 05:05
8) Jalan Petaling Street Night and Flea Market in Chinatown (茨厂街 - 茨廠街) - 07:13
9) Petronas Towers (Menara Petronas) - 07:26
10) KLCC Park (Taman KLCC) - 07:37
11) Lake Symphony at KLCC - 07:42
12) Suria KLCC Shopping Mall - 07:46
13) Jalan Alor Night Market for Street Food - 08:06
14) Batu Caves (பத்து மலை) Hindu Shrine - 10:31
15) Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka - Independence Square) - 12:00
16) Sultan Abdul Samad Building (باڠونن سلطان عبدالصمد - Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad ) - 12:00
17) Muzium Muzik (Museum Music) and National History Museum (Muzium Sejarah Nasional) - 12:20
18) Muzium Tekstil Negara (National Textile Museum) - 12:45
19) Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (KL City Gallery) - 12:48
20) Milo and Roti for Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur - 13:30
21) Nasi Lemak - National Dish of Malaysia - 15:30
22) Kuala Lumpur Tower (Menara Kuala Lumpur - 吉隆坡塔 - KL Tower) - 15:40
23) National Museum of Malaysia (Muzium Negara) and Malay Ethnographic Museum (Muzium Etnografi Melayu) and Orang Asli Crafts Museum - 15:49
24) National Mosque of Malaysia (Masjid Negara Malaysia - مسجد نݢارا - 国家清真寺 - தேசிய பள்ளிவாசல்) - 15:59
25) KL Metro, Rapid Transit and LRT - 16:05
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our visit Kuala Lumpur travel guide documentary covers some of the top attractions including a food guide (best restaurants and street food), top museums, fascinating temples and the city by day and evening when Kuala Lumpur comes alive at night. We also cover off-the-beaten-path activities you won't find in a typical Kuala Lumpur tourism brochure, Kuala Lumpur city tour or Kuala Lumpur itinerary.
25 Things to do in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Travel Guide Video Transcript:
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! In this travel guide we’re going to take you on a whirlwind tour of a city that we have visited many times before. Our travels are often dictated by food, and KL offers a delicious smattering of Malay, Chinese, and Indian flavours that create some mouthwatering dishes that keep us coming back for more. But because you’re probably coming here for more than just food, in this video we’ll be taking you around some of the city’s main attractions, while also showing you some popular street markets as well as few of our favourite restaurants. Now let us show you 25 things to do in Kuala Lumpur:
So that’s a wrap for our time in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! We hope you enjoyed following along and that you go a few ideas of things to do, places to visit, and of course, foods to eat while you’re there.
This is part of our Travel in Malaysia video series showcasing Malaysian food, Malaysian culture and Malaysian cuisine.
Music in this video courtesy of Ben Sound: and by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
5 Acres For Sale Southern California Owner Financing
This 5 acre lot( lot 20) is located only 15 miles north from California City, California. This lot would be an ideal building lot as it is flat and has easy access. Lot 20 has dirt road frontage and it is just off Lake Road on the outskirts of Cantil California. What makes this such an outstanding investment is the fact that this lot is just off Highway 14. It is also only 1.5 hours from Los Angeles.There are no association fees and property taxes are only $50.00 a year. POWER is available at only 1/8th of a mile from property.
CLICK TO VIEW LISTING:
This 5 acre lot Is located in Southern California and is located about 15 miles east of California City in Kern County. Bakersfield, the county seat of Kern County, is located about one hour west of this property. Kern County is located east beyond the southern slopes of the Sierra Nevadas extending into the Mojave Desert.
The area around California City continues to grow as people can buy affordable land at a very good price. There is a sub-division in the area from this property that has more than 150 homes that are now built in that sub-division. There are great views of the surrounding buttes and countryside. This makes for a great weekend getaway with an R.V., ATV's, wildlife exploring or camping. Elevation is 2,437. More people are moving into the California City area because they have discovered what residents there have enjoyed for a long time. Home and land prices are unbelievable. Not only that, you can add excellent weather, clean air, good schools, and safe streets. While this charming little community of approximately 11,000 is relatively new, it has all the enhancements of larger towns - including incorporation. There is easy shopping, a wonderful Central Park, and an 18-hole golf course.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OWNER TERMS LAND NETWORK'S YOU TUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE OWNER FINANCED LAND DEALS AND LAND INVESTING INFO:
MORE LAND VIDEOS:
Oregon 20 Acres For Sale Owner Financing
How To Find Your Property On A County Website
Top 10 States To Buy Land
Colorado 18 Acres For Sale Owner Financing
Las Vegas Red Rock Canyon Vacation Escapes Episode 1
Copyright 2018 © The Owner Terms Land Network LLC™ All rights reserved
Mojave Desert - California, United States
- Created at TripWow by TravelPod Attractions (a TripAdvisor™ company)
Mojave Desert California
Though arid and harsh, the Mojave Desert is home to over 200 endemic plant species and only one kind of tree, the Joshua Tree.
Read more at:
Travel blogs from Mojave Desert:
- ... I drove through the Mojave Desert (no idea what the desert is called, but the town on the endge is Mojave ) and crossed over the third and ...
- ... , but I have soon cool ones to add and will have more from this weekend of course Off to drive through the baking hot Mojave desert to Vegas in a minute, Paul's taking his laptop and Luxor has free broadband so I'll try update at some point inbetween ...
- ... So picture this: We're in the middle of the Mojave desert ...
- ... As we finished driving through western Arizona, the landscape continued on through the Mojave Desert pretty scarce of life ...
- ... On the other side of the mountain we crossed a 15 mile stretch of the Mojave Desert with a bunch of construction equipment in the middle of white sand ...
Read these blogs and more at:
- Bishop, California, United States
- Palm Springs, California Desert, California, United States
- Ventura, California, United States
- Johannesburg, California, United States
- Mojave, California Desert, California, United States
Photos in this video:
- Looking out to the Mojave Desert by Drewjones from a blog titled Agua Dulce to Bishop
- Mojave Desert Sunset by Cobra1899 from a blog titled The Journey Continues.
- Mojave Desert, I-15 by Edct from a blog titled Day 12: Las Vegas, NV to Ventura, CA.
- Mojave Desert #1 by Cobra1899 from a blog titled The Journey Continues.
- Mojave Desert #2 by Cobra1899 from a blog titled The Journey Continues.
- Mojave Desert by Cobra1899 from a blog titled Not seeing the forest for the trees.
- Mojave Desert by Cbolenski from a blog titled Mojave
Aventura en California (Los Ángeles, San Diego, Tijuana, Rosarito)
Os adelanto la aventura que viviremos en la cálida y hermosa california, viajaremos a Los Ángeles, San Diego, y también viajaremos a la baja california visitando ciudades como Tijuana, Rosarito, y más lugares de California.
No solo visitaremos Estados Unidos, sino también México.
¡Me vais acompañar!
Where do you find diamonds?
Where do you find diamonds?? Well, we hunted for uncut natural diamonds at Crater of the Diamonds State Parks in Murfreesboro Arkansas. The job was not easy! The days were long and hot and the mining was a bit tedious... Although the journey was quite an adventure!
If you came here looking for the real thing you can Shop them here (affiliate)
2018 homeless outreach open door church fort worth texas, burleson texas OPEN DOOR CHURCH.
homeless outreach open door church fort worth texas, OPEN DOOR CHURCH.
Please watch: GOPRO 6 BLACK 4K CALIFORNIA DREAM- MOTIVATIONAL EL MIRAGE DRY LAKE ADELANTO CALIFORNIA
Best Western Wichita North Hotel & Suites 360 VR
Located in Wichita, KS, the Best Western Wichita North Hotel & Suites is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. Each Best Western hotel provides free internet access, giving guests the opportunity to check emails and surf the web, all from the comforts of their room or the business center. With cleanliness and value being our top priority, we ensure a restful and productive stay. On top of that, our superior customer service will ensure that we meet all your needs and go beyond your expectations.
Americas Best Value Inn, Romulus Michigan
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport, conveniently located just north of Interstate 94 exit 198 (Merriman Road). Our hotel is only one mile northeast of Detroit Metropolitan Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are available in some rooms and are available upon request. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Our Romulus, Michigan hotel is a short drive from several area attractions, such as The Automotive Hall of Fame, the Yankee Air Museum, and The Henry Ford. Try your luck at the MGM Grand Detroit Casino, MotorCity Casino, or Greektown Casino. Play a round of golf at Gateway Golf Club or Westland Municipal Golf Course. Bowl a few games at Town N Country Lanes or take in a movie at the State Wayne Theater. Enjoy a tasty meal at our on-site restaurant or at one of the restaurants located within a mile of our hotel including Beirut Restaurant, Leonardo's Italian Grille, or Merriman Street Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport is the only hotel licensed by the City of Romulus to offer on-site secured parking. Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport offers a Lodge, Park and Fly Package which includes a one night stay, 7 or 10 days of parking, 24 hour shuttle service to and from Detroit Metro Airport, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
At Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Gateway Golf Club, 1.9 mi.
* Westland Municipal Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* State Wayne Theater, 4.9 mi.
* Wayne Bowling and Recreation, 5.3 mi.
* Town N Country Lanes, 5.7 mi.
* Taylor Sportsplex, 7.4 mi.
* Laser Quest, 8.8 mi.
* Fairlane Town Center Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Arctic Edge Ice Arena, 10.3 mi.
* Goodrich Canton Cinema, 11.7 mi.
* Suburban Collection Showplace, 25.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* On-Site Restaurant and Bar
* Hines Park, 7.2 mi.
* Heritage Park Petting Farm, 7.8 mi.
* Automotive Hall of Fame, 8.9 mi.
* Yankee Air Museum, 9.2 mi.
* The Henry Ford, 9.4 mi.
* MGM Grand Detroit Casino, 17.7 mi.
* MotorCity Casino, 17.8 mi.
* Downtown Detroit, 18.4 mi.
* Cobo Center, 18.5 mi.
* Comerica Park, 18.7 mi.
* Greektown Casino, 18.8 mi.
* Ford Field, 19.3 mi.
* Detroit Zoological Park, 27.1 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* On-site Restaurant and Bar
* Beirut Restaurant, walking distance
* Leonardo's Italian Grille, walking distance
* Merriman Street Grill, walking distance
* Subway, walking distance
* Toarmina's Pizza, walking distance
* Fortune Chinese Restaurant, walking distance
* Cottage Inn Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* MVP Sports Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Tim Hortons, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.7 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Great American Grill, 2.3 mi.
* Wings Bar and Grill, 2.5 mi.
* RKA Petroleum Companies, Inc., 2.8 mi.
* American Jetway Corporation, 4.0 mi.
* Sparling Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Taylor Armory, 6.1 mi.
* Masco Corporate Headquarters, 7.2 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Romulus/Detroit Airport offers one 960 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 85 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Michigan, 10.3 mi.
* Eastern Michigan University, 18.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Oakwood Annapolis Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Garden City Hospital, 7.6 mi