10 Best Places to Live in California
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Places to Live in California.
With 840 miles of coastline and 163,707 total square miles, California offers its residents a unique way of life. You can choose to live in one of the largest cities in the world, Los Angeles, or shut yourself away in a small coastal town in Marin. You can feast your eyes on the majestic Pacific Ocean, or go water skiing at Lake Tahoe. But, as is the case everywhere, certain places in the Golden State are regarded as better than others, and it’s not always easy to decide where you might live, once you decide to relocate.
1. Redondo Beach
5. Mill Valley
6. San Carlos
8. Yorba Linda
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for watching!
10 Best Places To Visit In USA - Spend your vacation more enjoyable !!!
1. Attracting millions of visitors every year, the Grand Canyon is one of the best places to visit in the USA. Located in northern Arizona, this massive natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over a period of several million years. It is not the deepest or the longest canyon in the world but the overwhelming size and colorful landscape offers visitor vistas that are hard to match.
2. Manhattan is a city in northeastern Kansas in the United States at the junction of the Kansas River and Big Blue River. It is the county seat of Riley County, although it extends into Pottawatomie County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 52,281.
The city was founded by settlers from the New England Emigrant Aid Company as a Free-State town in the 1850s, during the Bleeding Kansas era. Nicknamed The Little Apple as a play on New York City's Big Apple, Manhattan is best known as the home of Kansas State University and has a distinct college town atmosphere.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) is the second-busiest commercial airport in Kansas. Eight miles (13 km) west of the city is Fort Riley, a United States Army post.
3. Yellowstone National Park was the world’s first national park, set aside in 1872 to preserve the vast number of geysers and hot springs, as well as to protect the incredible wildlife and rugged beauty of the area. The most famous geyser in the park is Old Faithful Geyser which erupts every 91 minutes. Yellowstone is also home to one of the finest wildlife habitats in North America.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate strait, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km), one-point-seven-mile-long (2.7 km) channel between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world. It opened in 1937 and was, until 1964, the longest suspension bridge main span in the world, at 4,200 feet (1,300 m).
5. Situated between the state of New York and the province of Ontario, Niagara Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders on the North American continent. Niagara Falls is actually three different falls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is located on the Canadian side while the others are located in New York.
6. Kīlauea's eruptive history has been a long and active one; its name means spewing or much spreading in the Hawaiian language, referring to its frequent outpouring of lava. The earliest lavas from the volcano date back to its submarine preshield stage, samples having been recovered by remotely operated underwater vehicles from its submerged slopes; samples of other flows have been recovered as core samples. Lavas younger than 1,000 years cover 90 percent of the volcano's surface. The oldest exposed lavas date back 2,800 years. The first well-documented eruption of Kīlauea occurred in 1823 (Western contact and written history began in 1778), and since that time the volcano has erupted repeatedly. Most historical eruptions have occurred at the volcano's summit or its eastern rift zone, and are prolonged and effusive in character.
7. The Florida Keys are a coral cay archipelago located off the southern coast of Florida, forming the southernmost portion of the continental United States. They begin at the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Miami.
8. Springing up from the desert in southeastern Nevada, Las Vegas is a major US city world renowned for its casinos, luxury hotels, comedy acts, musical productions and extravagant shows. Most of the city’s main attractions are all concentrated within the area commonly referred to as the “Strip.” In addition to gambling, show girls and lavish performances, Las Vegas offers plenty more to suit people of all ages and interests.
9. A vast area of spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor adventures, Denali National Park is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, this US national park is located in the Alaska Interior among the jagged mountains of the Alaska Range.
10. The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The residence was designed by Irish-born architect James Hoban in the Neoclassical style.
10 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA - Travel Video
As one of the largest and most diverse countries in the world, The United States boast an amazing amount of travel destinations ranging from the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska to the sunny beaches of California and Florida. Here’s a look at the top tourist attractions in the USA.
San Francisco Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
San Francisco is a city bursting with youthful energy and only 350 miles from LA. Follow us through the city and discover that here, adventure seems guaranteed.
Check out all the places we visited in this video:
When ready, browse vacation packages to San Francisco:
Leave the regular world behind when you step into the fog-swathed “City by the Bay.” From shopping adventures in Union Square to a trip on the city’s legendary cable cars, a #vacation to #SanFrancisco is bound to leave you with incredible memories.
#Visit Fisherman’s Wharf and indulge in its shops and galleries, as well as some of the best fresh seafood you’ll ever taste. Walk on the Golden Gate Bridge and take in the fresh sea air and views of the bay and Pacific Ocean. If it’s a more serene environment you’re after, pass through the stately architecture and flowing lagoon of the Palace of Fine Arts.
Of course, San Francisco #sightseeing isn’t complete without an excursion to Alcatraz, the island prison that once held some of the country’s most notorious criminals. Look into its empty cells and thick stone walls and wonder, could you escape “The Rock”?
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around San Francisco:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas.
Follow us on social media:
About Sausalito, California (Marin County Town Profile Video)
Video About Sausalito, California By Kyle Frazier, Luxury Home Specialist, Top Agent, Pacific Union International Real Estate (Marin County Realtor, CRS, CLHMS, J.D.) | Neighborhoods, Schools, Homes For Sale, MLS, Listings, Shopping, Recreation, Real Estate Trends
America's Greatest Landmarks - USA Travel Attractions
Take a tour of America's Greatest Landmarks -- part of the World's Greatest Attractions travel video series by GeoBeats.
I'd like to show you America's Greatest Landmarks
The National Mall is known as the hub of historic activities in Washington DC. Lavishly spread across acres of green grass, this open area national park has been often used for public demonstrations, marches, rallies and concerts. The area of the park extends from the illustrious capital building to the proud Lincoln Memorial.
One of the most iconic bridges in the world, The Golden Gate Bridge connects San Francisco to the tip of Marin County. This suspension bridge, completed in 1937, is also famous for its so called International Orange color produced by the sealant used. A dazzling approximate 118 thousand cars pass through this mighty structure every day, a testament to its impressive engineering.
Shining brilliantly on New York Harbor's Liberty Island, is the Statue of Liberty. A rather generous gift from the French nation, the statue consists of a representation of the Roman Goddess of freedom clasping a torch. Arguably the most popular internationally recognizable symbol of America, it also stands as an effigy of freedom.
The Mount Rushmore National Memorial is an enduring symbol of freedom and hope which graces the lands of South Dakota. Four former presidents have been elegantly carved 60 feet high into Mount Rushmore. A national treasure, the monument pays homage to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
This resplendent brick Georgian building in Philadelphia is Independence Hall. This majestic monument has witnessed many historic events in the history of United States. The signing of The Declaration of Independence and the adoption of the United States Constitution took place in this glorious structure.
TOP 13. Beautiful Nature Attractions in California, United States
TOP 13. Beautiful Nature Attractions in California, United States: Alcatraz Island, Yosemite National Park, Point Lobos State Reserve, Yosemite National Park, Muir Woods National Monument, Marin Headlands Marin County, La Jolla Cove La Jolla, Giant Forest, Botanical Gardens San Marino, Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, San Francisco Bay, Monterey Bay, Lands End San Francisco
Best Things To Do in Sausalito, California CA
Sausalito Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Sausalito. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Sausalito for You. Discover Sausalito as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Sausalito.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Sausalito.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in Sausalito, California (CA)
Golden Gate Bridge
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Golden Gate Sausalito Ferry
Sausalito Visitors Center
San Francisco Bay Model
10 of The best tourist spots in America
10 of The best tourist spots in America
The Americas has extensive land so that it can offer millions of tourist attractions that will definitely make you confused to choose it. Most people will plan vacations in America in just a few places, such as the beaches of Florida and California, or remote areas like Hawaii and Alaska.
The United States is home to some of the most spectacular sights in the world. This country is also the home of some of the most famous phenomenal places in the world. Because of the many choices of tourist attractions in America that you can visit, we have summarized the 10 most famous and popular tourist attractions in America.
10. White House
White House or White House located in Washington DC is the official residence and office of the President of the United States. Built between 1792 and 1800, this building was first used by President John Adams. For now, access to a visit to the White House is far more difficult than before there was a WTC bombing event.
9. Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas is a tourist spot in America that has become the icon of gambling in the world. Located in the southern desert of Nevada, the Las Vegas Strip is known as a resort, hotel and casino center. Walking along the Las Vegas Strip, you will be treated to views of the mega resort and giant casino with glitzy luxury facilities such as walking in an amusement park for adults.
Waikiki is home to famous beaches in the Hawaiian Islands and beyond. Waikiki has been a popular tourist destination for a century because this area is a cross between a tropical paradise and a modern city. In this tourist spot in America, you can feel the pleasure of relaxing under a palm tree, feeling the blowing of the sea breeze and the waves that reconcile the heart, with the background of tall buildings and shopping centers.
7. Florida Keys
The Florida Keys is a collection of coral islands located off the southern coast of Florida. The Florida Keys have become one of the most popular tourist attractions in America for Americans who are looking for a tropical vacation without having to leave their own country.
6. Walt Disney World Resort
Opened in 1971, Walt Disney World managed to maintain its existence as an attractive amusement park for children or parents. Located in Bay Lake, Florida, this tourist attraction in America has a lot of attractions that don't seem to be finished in just one day.
5. Golden Gate Bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge that runs across the Golden Gate Strait, connecting the San Francisco Bay and Marin County. This bridge is considered as the most beautiful bridge in the world, especially for photography lovers. Opened since 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge is the longest suspension bridge in the world
4. Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park is the first national park in America which opened in 1872 with the aim of preserving a large number of geysers and hot water, protecting wildlife, and maintaining the beauty of the area.
Manhattan portraits you have often found in various films. Manhattan offers many places to visit, ranging from skyscrapers, Statue of Liberty, Broadway shows, Empire State, casual walks in Central Park, and the most famous is Times Square.
2. Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is located between the states of New York and the province of Ontario. This waterfall is one of the spectacular natural wonders in North America. Niagara is divided into three waterfalls, namely Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls
1. Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon is located in northern Arizona and is one of the biggest and most popular tourist attractions in America. This beautiful canyon is carved by the Colorado River for over millions of years with a depth of more than 1.6 km and a length of up to 446 km.
Thank you for clicking and watching this video,
don't forget to subscribe to this channel, as a support for the exclusion of this channel in informing all places, food and equipment to be your recommendation in traveling activities
Youtube LnT :
Instagram LnT :
FB FanPage LnT :
Twetter LnT :
Blog LnT :
Tumblr LnT :
Mix LnT :
Ok LnT :
#traveling #travelingyuk #travel #travelphotography #travelblogger #travelholic #indonesia #world #america #lifestyle #food
A SNAPSHOT OF SAUSALITO near SAN FRANCISCO
Full WEST COAST ROAD TRIP playlist
After strolling around MUIR WOODS NATIONAL MONUMENT in the morning we stopped for a quick afternoon drink at this pretty San Francisco suburb, which is around 10 miles from the big city.