10 Top Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara
10 Top Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara:
East Beach, El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Site, Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Mission Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara Zoo, Stearns Wharf, Ty Warner Sea Center, State Street
A Walk Up State Street, Santa Barbara, California
Historic State Street Plaza in Downtown Santa Barbara is one of America’s most pedestrian-friendly downtowns, in large part due to the amazing diversity of shopping choices. Our shop-lined streets are a favorite with visitors and locals alike. From Santa Barbara-style specialty shops to national brands, and from regional gallery favorites to indie boutiques, Downtown Santa Barbara offers an authentic shopping experience, whether you are seriously shopping, strolling, or just taking in the scene.
10 Best Places to Visit in California - Travel Video
There is a new version of this video available:
Santa Barbara Tourist Attractions: 10 Top Places To Visit
Planning to visit Santa Barbara? Check out our Santa Barbara Travel Guide video and see top most Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara.
Top Places to visit in Santa Barbara:
Santa Barbara Zoo, Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Mission Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Presidio, Lotusland, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Shoreline Park
Visit our Website:
Best Things To Do in Santa Barbara, California CA
Santa Barbara Travel Guide. MUST WATCH. Top 10 things you have to do in Santa Barbara. We have sorted Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara for You. Discover Santa Barbara as per the Traveler Resources given by our Travel Specialists. You will not miss any fun thing to do in Santa Barbara.
This Video has covered top 10 Best Things to do in Santa Barbara.
Don't forget to Subscribe our channel to view more travel videos. Click on Bell ICON to get the notification of newly uploaded videos.
List of Best Things to do in Santa Barbara, California (CA)
Santa Barbara County Courthouse
Casa del Herrero
Cabrillo Bike Path
Reagan Ranch Center
Cold Spring Tavern
FSanta Barbara Maritime Museum
Arroyo Burro County Beach Park
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
Santa Barbara Scenic Drive
AWESOME! Seven Falls Santa Barbara
Seven Falls is a beautiful day hike into the mountains of Santa Barbara. This is one of the best things to do in Santa Barbara, California. The 5 mile round trip adventure hike actually features more than 10 waterfalls, big swimming holes, cliff jumps and even some natural water slides! Right now is the best time to go because the water is flowing and the lush vegetation makes this place full of life.
8 THRILLING Natural Water Slides of California-
2018 Adventure Travel Highlights-
Buy an OG Infamous T-shirt or hoodie:
Support this channel on Patreon and get more exclusive content, behind the scenes videos, Q & A's and MORE!
The main gear I use:
Other gear I recommend and use:
(The gear links above are affiliate links and you can support this channel by shopping through them.)
Intense Biodiversity of Costa Rica (mini documentary) -
Outdoor Adventure Travel Videos-
I make outdoor adventure travel videos to inspire you to take your next trip and get outdoors. Life is short and there are so many interesting people, places and things to learn about and experience. Join me on my journey, SUBSCRIBE AND become a part of Team Infamous.
My name is Jesse St Louis (AKA Infamous JSL) and I'm an actor that likes to go on awesome adventures between gigs. I've been called a no frills Bear Grylls but mostly I've been called an Actor. Traveler. Smart-ass.
INFAMOUS /ˈinfəməs/ in-fuh-muh s/ (adjective) - legendary, fabled, famed, outrageous, shocking, scandalous, notorious
#adventuretravel #waterfalls #california
10 TOP RATED - Best Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara California
10 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara California
1. Mission Santa Barbara - Great place to visit when in Santa Barbara. Very beautiful mission. A tourist spot so more money into upkeep etc. Other missions vary in those terms. Blessed sacrament is at the back of the church, behind closed albeit glass doors.
2. Santa Barbara County Courthouse - The architecture and decor are beautiful. The grounds, exotic plants and trees are expertly and lovingly maintained. The court staff is professional and courteous.
3. Santa Barbara Museum of Art - It's a pretty small museum but is also a pretty good museum. Their gift shop has some really good souvenirs :)
4. Ty Warner Sea Center - Great little place on Stearn's Wharf. Perfect for children and adults. Friendly staff. Not very big but lots of fun, interactive things to do and a lot to learn. Those with sensitivities to smell will be cautioned to the plasticine dolphin upstairs. The odor is not too strong but definitely present. Great views of the ocean and shore from upstairs.
5. Santa Barbara Botanic Garden - It's so beautiful being in nature and when it's quiet everything seems so much better. Totally worth every penny spent and such a cute little gift shop. Great and enthusiastic staff, they are so nice and helpful.
6. Santa Barbara Zoo - This zoo was so nice. Not too big so great to take the kids too. Great variety of animals. The penguins and meerkats were so active and playful. The leopard was beautiful and there were so many other animals that my kids loved.
7. Casa de la Guerra - Great historic residence. hosts amazing events and parties. a hidden tasting room just opened inside.
8. Santa Barbara Maritime Museum - Great place to take the kids. Something you can do in about an hour and a half depending on if you stop to watch movies in the theater. Saturdays they play fun surf movies.
9. El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Site - What a cool place to visit! They're hard at work with their restorations. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
10. Stearns Wharf - This wharf is great. Lots of room on the pier, shop's and restaurants. Close to the main boardwalk, and State street. A great way to get some good walking in.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 TOP RATED - Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
You're No Help - Silent Partner
10 Top Rated - Best Tourist Attractions in Santa Barbara California
Please watch: WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations
5 Top Things to Do in Santa Barbara with Kids, California | United States Travel Guide
5 Top Things to Do in Santa Barbara with Kids, USA.
Soaked in year-round sunshine, Santa Barbara is a wonderland for wiggly kids. Nature scores top billing here, and children of all ages will find a range of exhilarating outdoor adventures, from whale watching cruises and harbor seal sanctuaries to action-packed playgrounds, calm beaches, surf breaks, and beachfront bike paths. The city is also home to a fantastic zoo, where kids can hand-feed giraffes and come face to face with western lowland gorillas. For a small-town, Santa Barbara also features an impressive medley of museums, including an excellent natural history museum, a maritime museum, and sea center. Children will also enjoy some of Santa Barbara's fun parades and festivals. Favorites are the Summer Solstice Parade in June and the week-long August Fiesta celebrations when kids love to dress up in colorful Spanish costumes and crack confetti-filled eggs. For little ones seeking some down time after all the excitement, local libraries host popular story times. Check their websites for schedules. Let's see five things to do in Santa Barbara with Kids, California.
1. Walk on the Wild Side at the Santa Barbara Zoo
2. Soak up the Fun at Stearns Wharf and the Sea Center
3. Hop aboard a Whale Watching Cruise
4. Bike along the Beachfront
5. Play at Chase Palm Park Shipwreck Playground
GET MORE INFORMATION - Subscribe ➜
SHARE this Video: ➜
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜
Tourist Attraction in America ➜
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜
Sources not free images:
Top 10 Things to do in SAN DIEGO in 2019
In this video we’ll show you 10 best things to do in San Diego, California. The suggestions are based on our exciting trip to this beautiful city.
10 Best Places to Visit in California
10 Best Places to Visit in Californi: Catalina Island, Death Valley, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco,